Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Darb

Have any photos been released of the hydratube that comes with the $1000 Eagle Fanatic contribution?

Darb,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut

vapordave

Wait. are you saying if you had a cloud (non-plus) and paid the $150 upgrade to a cloud+, then you can get in on the Nimbus/Cloud Trade-in Program level for $100??

vapordave,

GKritz

I completed the trade. sent my cloud in, paid $150, got a cloud+ back
If you payed the $150 for the cloud upgrade but never sent your cloud in to be changed for a cloud plus, then for $100 you can get the nimbus through the trade in program. If you already have a cloud plus then its $250 for the trade in program and your cloud plus warranty is voided.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
If you payed the $150 for the cloud upgrade but never sent your cloud in to be changed for a cloud plus, then for $100 you can get the nimbus through the trade in program. If you already have a cloud plus then its $250 for the trade in program and your cloud plus warranty is voided.
I believe there is a $50 store credit also with this scenario.

:peace:

vapordave

Wait. are you saying if you had a cloud (non-plus) and paid the $150 upgrade to a cloud+, then you can get in on the Nimbus/Cloud Trade-in Program level for $100??

I see so you are saying if you paid the $150 but they were not able to fulfill because of whatever reasons then that money can be put towards the indigogo campaign? makes sense.

MGG

Effing solid, MGG.

I think I'll go hit the fuck out of my Cloud in honor of your awesome vid. :tup:

Hahahaha cheers man! Diggin all the love on this video.. Making me consider putting up more videos. Me and my buddies always get up to some pretty cool stuff. Right after that video we ran the Volcano through the cloud
similar to what BobLoblaw did here

If you haven't tried this guys and you have access to a volcano and a cloud you should at least try it once. Very very thick vapor.

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
nice, if you had someone else to hold it you can forgo the bag and pump it straight thru the HT

:clap: I must have missed this before. BobLoblaw, how are you making the connection from the bottom of the Cloud to the Volcano? And you're loading both machines, or just the Cloud?

oldiebutgoodie,

MGG

:clap: I must have missed this before. BobLoblaw, how are you making the connection from the bottom of the Cloud to the Volcano? And you're loading both machines, or just the Cloud?

Load both machines. Cloud kinda slits into volcano through glass tubing in it. (it's not a completely legit connection, u have to hold it in place. when u get it held in place right it works surprisingly well with none leaking out the sides. ) then u can press mouthpiece up against the top of the cloud. (warning it gets hot so when ur done might wanna swap mouthpiece out if you're hitting it dry). Load both.... no point just loading 1.

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Load both machines. Cloud kinda slits into volcano through glass tubing in it. (it's not a completely legit connection, u have to hold it in place. when u get it held in place right it works surprisingly well with none leaking out the sides. ) then u can press mouthpiece up against the top of the cloud. (warning it gets hot so when ur done might wanna swap mouthpiece out if you're hitting it dry). Load both.... no point just loading 1.
This concerns me. If I had a Cano and wanted to "BLASPHEMY" with it I wouldn't heat the cano up and definitely wouldn't load the cano up! That must be terrible for the poor Cloud. It is supposedto get input of cold air, not ~200°C vapor. The bottom part of the tube doesn't get dirty or hot during normal usage. Getting it hot artificially (blowing into the male joint, sucking on the input or blowing a hot air from another vape into the input) could potentially hurt the unit. If you load the cano, you are blowing vapors into the Cloud air input and heater - mesing them up.

I think this could only benefit research. Imagine putting an empty heated Cloud on the volcano and blow a bag. It would imo be a perfect test of that latest "atomization" theory. They say it happens when you force the vapor through a small restriction that is hotter than the vapor itself. The heated bamboo is exactly that thing - even three times in a row. So if someone want to take the risk and then clean the unit, one can do try for the sake of science.

Other ways to test this would include blowing a bag, presing it on a Cloud input and suck or just do everything directly...

Enjoy, sorry about the delay.

Beautiful video.
I would use less water when using ice or be very careful about the water level. This is an old-school tube. There is no umbrella preventing water getting into the Cloud.
Two ice-cube can raise the level several centimeters after they fully melt.
Also trees and circs work best when hit vertically, tilting them dampens the diffusion and adds some drag. I could see only half of the tree was working on some hits.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
This concerns me. If I had a Cano and wanted to "BLASPHEMY" with it I wouldn't heat the cano up and definitely wouldn't load the cano up! That must be terrible for the poor Cloud. It is supposedto get input of cold air, not ~200°C vapor. The bottom part of the tube doesn't get dirty or hot during normal usage. Getting it hot artificially (blowing into the male joint, sucking on the input or blowing a hot air from another vape into the input) could potentially hurt the unit. If you load the cano, you are blowing vapors into the Cloud air input and heater - mesing them up.
seriously! i am tired of shooting videos that are obviously for FUN, and getting back, "I would never do that!! What if..." etc., etc.
what, are you next gonna tell me if that bag vapor is gross and to stop using my 'cano?
i am not gonna even get into how off your all your logic and stress is, but suffice it to say, i was safe, the cloud was safe, no vapor was getting pushed into my cloud's internals
When I saw the video I was concerned about possible build up of resin throughout the bamboo if you were loading the Volcano too.

I guess that isn't any issue / concern?

not when you do it once just to see if you can.

you guys need to stop taking shit so seriously

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
seriously! i am tired of shooting videos that are obviously for FUN, and getting back, "I would never do that!! What if..." etc., etc.
i am not gonna even get into how off your all your logic and stress is, but suffice it to say, i was safe, the cloud was safe, no vapor was getting pushed into my cloud's internals
I was reacting to MGG, who said the cano was loaded. If you used empty cano, you were'nt messing with the Cloud. Just getting the bamboo hot where it shouldn't. This will probably not kill the unit, but imo it is risky and shouldn't be done - at least not regularly.
Your video being just for FUN may be obvious to most people, but we know some people don't see a risk when its in their face and are capable of anything. Some people could just see it as a Cloud bag blowing tutorial of some sort. Because of these people there should always be a warning like "try this at your own risk" at vids like this.

Seek,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I was reacting to MGG, who said the cano was loaded. If you used empty cano, you were'nt messing with the Cloud. Just getting the bamboo hot where it shouldn't. This will probably not kill the unit, but imo it is risky and shouldn't be done - at least not regularly.
Your video being just for FUN may be obvious to most people, but we know some people don't see risk when its in their face and are capable of anything. Because of these people there should always be a warning like "try this at your own risk" at vids like this.

mine was loaded as well, as MGG said, otherwise, what's the point? (other than to try your atomizer experiment, which would REALLY dirty up the bamboo. and how exactly is hot air w/out vapor safer than that same air w/vapor? as long as your port is in the bamboo before using air you are fine.

so maybe i shoulda given a warning, but considering what i was doing
a) how many people own both a 'cano and cloud.
b) how many of those people would even have any interest in doing so
c) how many of those people, once they have figured out the logistics of doing it solo (huge pain in the ass) are gonna choose to do so repeatedly.
d) now that we are down to fraction of a percentage of the population (MGG and only one other person who has viewed my video that suggested interest) what are the chances that they are dumb enough to fuck it up and if they do....i kinda feel evolution's forces at work.

that said, giving a warning is one thing i coulda done, but why didn't you mention dropping the cloud itself and breaking the bamboo while trying to do this? way more of a risk than any others that you have mentioned.

may be more sensitive to this as twice in as many days i feel like i have put out an idea on these threads, only to have the immediate response be, "well that's ill-advised", "i wouldn't do that", etc.

instead of.. "did you make sure to"

and it was either because people weren't reading what was actually said, and just reacting to the last post seen, or taking stuff out of context, just to have an excuse to give your own opinion. (from my perspective)

and if you go back to my original post with that video, i'd bet i put up such a warning.

anyway, rant ends, thanks for listening or not and go back about your business

Top Bottom