Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
As you used to be able to read at the top of the page, "There is no best vaporizer" (AFAIK that's how it was worded...same idea though) and that statement will probably always be true...but if any vape were to push the limits of that IMO it would be the Cloud, and though I can't say from experience, the Sublimator probably pushes the truth of that statement as well. Respectively, they are great vapes for what they do, and for the right user, they could very well be the best vapes no the market.

And even though I know how I feel about the Cloud (in love, in every way) I still love reading posts around the forum and hearing people say in person something along the lines of "Well the Cloud is the best, but otherwise...." etc. like the 'Cano used to be talked about. Even in threads other than this, the Cloud seems to dominate :D like these posts from the "fattest hitting vape rating thread."
solo-9
ssv-8
Vaporbros-8
Volcano-7
Zap-7
LB-6

obviously none of them can be a perfect 10 because ive never used the cloud, and thats the only perfect vape.
Well the idea was to rate the fattest hitting one a personal 10, and then rate the others accordingly. But no matter, rating them on a 1-9 scale works fine too.
:lol: Just knowing about the Cloud took the number ten out of the equation for TerrorTurkey!

Sorry if this is too random for this thread, but I've been vaping some SSH in the Cloud, and browsing some new (to me) threads for fun...To keep things a little bit on topic, here's a picture...

Went out to a friends for a special dinner, and brought the Cloud along again. Clouds and smiles all around...nothing new :lol:

Edit*
Just wanted to give everyone a teaser update from the Operations side of VapeXhale. Today our supply chain manager just ordered the first set of raw materials for the Eagle.

Things are getting real we should have some exciting updates to come!.
Every time I see an update like this (think back to when you guys posted the link to the live stream of the shells being made...) I feel like "Ohhhhhh, maybe it will be here sooner than October!" But I stay quiet, rather than posting here "Look look look! They're getting closer! september release?!?!?!" hahaha But I cannot resist! I know that October will come soon enough, but hearing about the progress makes me get too hopeful at times! :lol:

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
That looks like a "tortilla de patatas", a Spanish recipe!

Well, since you asked (kinda)...It's a Macaroni & Cheese Calzone :D I went to one of my friends who is the most amazing chef/cook/food-goddess that I know (IMO, and undoubtedly anyones who has ever tasted one of her creations) and I asked her if she could make me a macaroni and cheese pizza...I wanted a pizza crust, with a creamy cheese sauce instead of traditional pizza sauce, and macaroni and more cheese as the toppings :nod: and she said yes, but as she though about it more, she decided I'd like it as a calzone better...the reason being that I like my macaroni and cheese soft and creamy as opposed to crispy, or not so creamy, like a pizza would cook. End result was the most amazing thing I have ever had! She made the dough yesterday morning, and I brought out the shells/cheese/milk, etc...and after an hour or so playing around with the Cloud, dinner was served!

And to keep us on topic here, this is a video that I don't believe I ever ended up uploading :lol: The day that I got my Evolver HydraCirc 2.0 in the mail, I shot this video with it, and forgot to do anything with it...

gigaurora

So usps has lost my extreme Q that was out on repair somehow in their mail service and its hard to know who is to get to replace to get me anew one and it's taking forever so i've given up and am looking forward to bigger and better things, things that fly high (or soar like an eagle so to speak). A.K.A my much anticipated eagle and HT ^^

Just out of curiosity, who thinks the vapes will be shipped for oct 1? I don't expect it ( no offense stonedmonkey but with kickstarter experience :D ) so i'm pulling my socks and have a vapeless month of scII tournaments :( . Who thinks the oct1 date will be met and who is already gladly giving them more time in their mind !

MGG

So usps has lost my extreme Q that was out on repair somehow in their mail service and its hard to know who is to blame to get me anew one and it's taking forvever so i've given up and am looking forward to bigger and better things, things that fly high (or soar like an eagle).
Just out of curiosity, who thinks the vapes will be shipped for oct 1? I don't expect it ( no offense stonedmonkey but with kickstarter experience :D ) so i'm pulling my socks up to be vapeless for a while. Who thinks the oct1 date will be me !

Stonemonkey55 has sounded pretty confident they will be ready because they already have all the materials and stuff. However after my cloud pre-order experience and having to wait like over 2 years i don't really feel terribly confident with that date.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Welcome to the VapeXhale family! I know that this contribution required you to jump through several hoops so we are glad that you were able to execute on your plan. Not to burst your bubble (no pun intended) but I am California Bubble Bobble Champ (I know, nothing to be proud of)

@MGG - love the video dude!

i can hear the annoying yet somehow soothing Bubble Bobble music right now. i remember when i finally beat the last level, i had to use the turbo ccontrol on my Nintendo to get those bubbles really jamming

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Just out of curiosity, who thinks the vapes will be shipped for oct 1? I don't expect it ( no offense stonedmonkey but with kickstarter experience :D ) so i'm pulling my socks and have a vapeless month of scII tournaments :( . Who thinks the oct1 date will be met and who is already gladly giving them more time in their mind !
AFAIK all that was said, was October. I don't recall ever seeing any specific date, like October 1st. So since October has been mentioned, I feel as though I'd be satisfied if I had one in my hands by the end of October. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have one now or any time before October :lol: But I would say that where they planned on an October release based on getting 50K (IIRC that was the initial goal, or was it 25?) and they are currently nearing 80K, that October isn't at all out of the question...I just somehow see October 1st release/ship date, etc...being a little too optimistic. But hey, who am I to shoot ya down! I just posted a few posts back that I hoped for a September release :D

Purpl3_Haz3,

RaoulDuke007

Flyyyy like a sammich, sammich, sammich... into the futuuuuure. Ahem. Forgive me, this was entirely unnecessary. I just had to share my enjoyment about getting in on this in time. You have to respect and support true innovation when you see it, if you want more great things. Rather simple. Super stoked.

Perk: Nimbus Early Bird
Estimated Delivery Date: October 1, 2013
:science:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Now I'm all aflutter, trying to decide if I want the Deadfoot for my HT, or if I want to get a stock stand. Oh, and how many ELBs are enough?
With the better insulation, will it need the wristbands? But, is a person even ALLOWED to use a Cloud Eagle without the wristbands? It's like a cultural, "IN" thing, right? Is there some special significance to the colors of wristbands used?

When we switched from the NO2 to the Nano, the magnitude of the quality difference between the two was amazing. I fully expect an appreciable QD from the Eagle.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
AFAIK all that was said, was October. I don't recall ever seeing any specific date, like October 1st. So since October has been mentioned, I feel as though I'd be satisfied if I had one in my hands by the end of October. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have one now or any time before October :lol: But I would say that where they planned on an October release based on getting 50K (IIRC that was the initial goal, or was it 25?) and they are currently nearing 80K, that October isn't at all out of the question...I just somehow see October 1st release/ship date, etc...being a little too optimistic. But hey, who am I to shoot ya down! I just posted a few posts back that I hoped for a September release :D

i'll be happy with the end of the year

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Ahhhh now I see where the October 1st comes from...the donation thing! hahaha I must've missed it when I contributed!
Now I'm all aflutter, trying to decide if I want the Deadfoot for my HT, or if I want to get a stock stand. Oh, and how many ELBs are enough?
With the better insulation, will it need the wristbands? But, is a person even ALLOWED to use a Cloud Eagle without the wristbands? It's like a cultural, "IN" thing, right? Is there some special significance to the colors of wristbands used?

When we switched from the NO2 to the Nano, the magnitude of the quality difference between the two was amazing. I fully expect an appreciable QD from the Eagle.
I'd go with both the deadfoot stand (station) and a Hydrafoot! In fact, I believe you can get a deadfoot station with a cut out for a hydrafoot! And as for wristbands, I'll be adding more to my OG ticker, but keeping my Eagle as-is...if this High-Temp Polycarbonate shell does what it should, the temp issue should be a thing of the past, and for me, so shall be the wristbands! But, as I said the Cloud will continue to adorn different wristbands over the years (hopefully!)
i'll be happy with the end of the year
I'd definitely be happy to have an eagle anytime this year, or by my birthday in January...but I'd be much happier if it happened in October ;) But you've got it right...if it happens any time this year, it will be a far shorter wait than any of us had waiting for the initial Cloud, from way back in the day when it was first talked about here...
VXL "Sammich".... hmmm. I like it. I mean it's no "Shitfucker" but then again, what is?:shrug:

:peace:
what was wrong with 'shitfucker'?
The VXL ShitFucker! Fuckin' Shit up since '13 :D I see nothing wrong with that! Scratch the Eagle, Over!
I'd still love to see a VXL ShitFucker down the road :lol:

And once again, as this hasn't been touched upon by VXL at all...and as I stated before, just a question and not a request really. \/ \/ \/
So VXL, is there any chance that we will see something similar to the amazingly awesome looking packaging that was scrapped from the original Cloud project?? I would Drool and be in love! :luv::bowdown: I know it's just packaging, but it's not just packaging! haha :brow::lol:

VapeXhalePkg1.jpg

Edit* I love love LOVE the green vapor on the side of the box! If this is something that gets done, I'd love the green vapor to make it's way on there ;)
VapeXhalePkg2.jpg

Vessel

20130725074110-White__1_.JPG

I imagined a gold or black labeling on the white unit. I think I like the black more but its neat to see. I want to see one in a dark midnight blueish purple w/ some other completing colors in a tie die fashion.

grokit

well-worn member
Well if you can anodize a $20 shredder a $300 vape wouldn't be that big of a deal really.

If it was made of aluminum. That would be cool for a special anniversary edition down the road or something. Or to perhaps celebrate a wildly successful indigogo campaign :tup:

grokit,
Well if you can anodize a $20 shredder a $300 vape wouldn't be that big of a deal really.

If it was made of aluminum. That would be cool for a special anniversary edition down the road or something. Or to perhaps celebrate a wildly successful indigogo campaign :tup:

aluminum would bring back the concern of the hot exterior which is the reason for the new shell?

VapeNStone,
Top Bottom