Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
My "old" ticker is a year old today! Still running as strong as day 1 and medicates like nothing else out there...Thank you VapeXhale for creating such a great vaporizer and giving me a hell of a great year!

I am looking forward to the Nimbus/Eagle with great enthusiasm, but will always have a special place in my heart for my good old ticker! :)

Many, many years of success for all you guys & gals at VapeXhale! Thank you! :tup:

vapordave

Might be old news, but acetone works great to clean ELBs and other non-plastic things that have build up on them. Acetone will melt plastics however so be careful.

In other news, thinking about jumping on the Indigogo...

vapordave,

John Lewus

Not even... Heat the water in the microwave first...add a teaspoon of PBW, your elb's...and 10 min later, like new! I used to soak them long at first but I find hot water plus PBW works very fast. 30 min max.

Just a safety warning to anyone who reads this.... Don't accidentally heat the elb in the microwave. It might make a cool light show though.

JoeKickass

OMFG - My cloud is not heating up!

Been following this thread since hearing about the nimbus eagle and I've heard A LOT of these failures in such a short time span... I hope they can find the principle cause, the design seems so simple, is it the electronics failing?

JoeKickass,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I have no clue, I get the blinking green and read light as usual on start up but once it goes solid red I never gets hot! This is my go to vape for everything, it is my best source for medicating.

CheeseSandwich

I have no clue, I get the blinking green and read light as usual on start up but once it goes solid red I never gets hot! This is my go to vape for everything, it is my best source for medicating.

sorry to hear that mvapes, my cloud has the same symptoms, as did the previous. As I understand its a problem with the leads coming loose that are connected to the ceramics inside.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
OMFG - My cloud is not heating up!
sadfacen.jpg

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Will my broken cloud get me nimbus status for 250? I haven't been following, how long till potential release. I'm fucking in tears thinking about being without my cloud!

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Sorry to hear that your Cloud has died, mvapes.:(

I am in the same position as you were...the Cloud is my only vape at the moment (at least until the Ascent comes out) and I can empathize completely with you...it pains me even to imagine not having my Cloud on a daily basis...

Shrike,
Reactions: mvapes

t00fatt

Will my broken cloud get me nimbus status for 250? I haven't been following, how long till potential release. I'm fucking in tears thinking about being without my cloud!
Man that's rough my ticker from launch died back in December and was without a cloud for three months, I definitely feel your pain! Once VXL is up and running again we will be able to put these growing pains behind us, but until then it most certainly will be a challenge.

You can definitely use your broken cloud for the eagle/nimbus upgrade, since it's dead you will actually get a $50 in store credit as well.

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
to clean elb bowls, take a plastic water bottle bpa free put them in put in rubbing alcohol an shake it like crazy. elb bowls clean in 1 minute.

I did this and it worked very well for me. I hadn't yet seen a clean bullet and didn't even realize that you can, at lest partially, see through them when clean. To be honest I was just getting very good results even with it before cleaning which is why I didn't do it sooner. I just took a rip out of my clean ELB, I only have one until my 4-pack arrives tomorrow, and wowza! I accidentally had turned my dial down to about 1:30 and thank goodness I did. I couldn't feel any resistance in my pull, which made sense because of my clean ELB. Then as I was exhaling I realized I took in a bigger hit than I had been getting with the dial at 3:00.

I'm sorry to hear about those who are having technical difficulties and I am quite worried about mine falling in to the same pattern, but optimistic for the time being. No matter what the case I will be hoping on The Eagle in two weeks once I get my next paycheck.

Nevertheless1090

Damn, mvapes, it's sad to see such a dedicated customers cloud go down in such an imperfect time. Stick with us bro; I think the eagle will make up for all the lost time.

So I now have no concerns about efficientcy when it comes to my cloud. I received my cloud right around 4/20 and probably used it every night (one ELB before I tapout) after 5/1 until now. Well, half an ounce later, I still have one ELB left for tomorrow. I'm too lifted to do the math but that's at least 70 days of continuous vaporizing with 1/3 of an ELB full, some days half full when I'm off!

I'd be a fool not to contribute to this campaign after my experience with the cloud thus far. Job well done to the vapexhale crew. Oooo did I mention each ELB lasted minumum six hits. It's just not fair to the competition!

Top Bottom