Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

I knew the new Swagger was going to have a turbine! A circ to turbine was exactly the HT I wanted but I can't afford the 1000$, hope you enjoy it guys :science:

Is it up there? I looked in the comments section and nothing?

VapeNStone,

Koop

HybxrwF.jpg

Should i be worried about this?

Koop,

Techn!d0n

I want one SO BAD!!! ..... I just want a cloud for under 3 but I will go for broke and be a fan boi... from what I am seeing this is the cream of the crop.... Hey VHXL team... I really hope your eagle (should be the assassin) hits the market, because that has all upside from the specs... no downfalls and you will be killing it on the sales!! I just hope this kickstarter becomes real like the OUYA... :D

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I wonder who it could be? I believe that last 5k one was related to stonemonkey? But I could be wrong.

LOL, I referred to the donor as a Family Member because of the name of the perk. We just got some emails that we have added TWO new Family Members to the VapeXhale Team. We were happy to be just adding one, but now we have three! I was going to skip my workout tonight but this contribution get me all sorts of fired up!!!!!!!

b0

Cloudy...
LOL, I referred to the donor as a Family Member because of the name of the perk. We just got some emails that we have added TWO new Family Members to the VapeXhale Team. We were happy to be just adding one, but now we have three! I was going to skip my workout tonight but this contribution get me all sorts of fired up!!!!!!!

So happy to see this grow every day, it's almost like the first day I know about the original Cloud. Keep up the good work guys!:rockon:

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner

Can I join the family? I got no green card tho /;

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
*pic*
Should i be worried about this?

The metal crack looks sharp, so you could get yourself cut. I am curious how this happened. A powerful pull on the cord? That's the only thing I can imagine that would result in this.
The cord also look damaged, it anything seems to threat the unit itselft, it's this.
The crack seems only dangerous to the user as the bottom back half is there only for the cord and bamboo to go through. No circuitry or anything in there that could get damaged by this crack. That shell is practically empty.
You should send it in if you can to get the cord and that one shell replaced.
Hovewer I don't know if they are ever going to have replacement shells. They don't have OG parts and even for heater warranties they will have to search for some other replacement one.
I think it is possible to remove that little black piece so you can better see the damage and what can be done about it. Maybe if you are out of warranty, it would be possible to fix at least the cord yourself.

Seek,

Teedub

Im Just wondering about payment for international shipping. Do I pay the extra $50 at the time of contribution on the indiegogo site? Or Do I pay for shipping later?

Teedub,

b0

Cloudy...
Im Just wondering about payment for international shipping. Do I pay the extra $50 at the time of contribution on the indiegogo site? Or Do I pay for shipping later?

I think they will ask the extra 50$ before shipping our units

b0,
Reactions: Teedub
Top Bottom