Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Heh, Athena (Smartcard Solutions) is my company name ;)

Speaking of dogs...well my cat was a judge at Amsterdam Cannabis cup last year ;)
Z4y3BmB.jpg

wootze

What about a titanium heater/air path , with 18 mm male joint, sized to not crack glass.
Unbreakable, better thermal characteristics than anything. As inert as glass. Vastly less power to heat, perfect high performance (higher primate) portable with pass through charger. 2 monster mAH 18650 cells.

Lets buy them some CNC machinery and get this party started.

Anonymouse

Sith I care
:clap::tup::rockon:

Now we need to come up with an acronym for The E.A.G.L.E..

The VapeXhale EAGLE (Every Alternative Got Legally Earmarked) :(

Why not just "APExhale" :D

vAPExhale APE is a bit too much monkey for me, but I did consider it. :p

Totally agree about Higher Primate sounding clumsy and being unrelated to the unit. Also don't understand why a future portable would revert back to the Cloud name with the release of the Eagle :hmm: .

Thinking about it further, "Become a Higher Primate" would be a really good slogan if they ever did do an APE portable. Ambiguous enough you could wear a T-Shirt wiith it on, too, and not raise any eyebrows from those not in the know.

Plus you could do a web commercial that was a parody of the old "Grape Ape" Hannah Barbera cartoon show. Heck, the dude's little buddy was named Beegle Beagle, for goodness' sake. Just take the "B"s off. :p

"VAPE APE! VAPE APE!"

grokit

well-worn member
Higher primate sounds like it would be a natural for a cross-promotion with a certain 45 year-old SF movie, it already looks kind of like a monolith and everything.

edit: maybe these movies would be better...

planet-of-the-apes.jpg

grokit,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation

Planet of the VAPES! haha, I think I've seen this posted here somewhere, or on the internet...

Back on topic though, I just cleaned my Cloud's bamboo, my hydratube, and my elbs (weekly occurrence haha but still) and vaped a fresh bowl of Jack the Ripper at the 9:30ish temp...and wow! I forgot how flavorful those sativa strains (or anything for that matter) are at the low low temps :luv:

Purpl3_Haz3,
Reactions: Enchantre

dirtpie

I've been out of the loop. All of this is very exciting. Glad you guys reached your initial goal!! That upgrade option is UNBELIEVABLE!!!

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
What about a titanium heater/air path , with 18 mm male joint, sized to not crack glass.
Unbreakable, better thermal characteristics than anything. As inert as glass. Vastly less power to heat, perfect high performance (higher primate) portable with pass through charger. 2 monster mAH 18650 cells.

Lets buy them some CNC machinery and get this party started.

But that stuff is 40 dollars a pound for boullion, and you'd need at least two pounds of it per tube... plus all their software is based around the thermal characteristics of glass. It's a good idea, but not feasible, at least not right now.

CentiZen,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I had a buddy over tonight. Big Rastafarian who strictly smokes blunts. We had two back to back elb's filled with grape ape at 2 0'clock. He laid down on my fucking floor! He said now I know why Katt Williams be careful when you smoke with your white friends.

I had a buddy over tonight. Big Rastafarian who strictly smokes blunts. We had two back to back elb's filled with grape ape at 7 0'clock. He laid down on my fucking floor! He said now I know why Katt Williams be careful when you smoke with your white friends.

I wish I could like this a thousand times!!!

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I just spoke to him, he left his fucking wife and is on his way to vegas! I told him that feeling is what I like call a stonemonkey slap in the ass!

monkeybut_zps8af41696.jpg

CH

I like XL, and Eagle is growing on me.

Speaking of names, wonder who came up with 'Pax'? Reminds me of Tampax.

CH,

tonio145

I had a buddy over tonight. Big Rastafarian who strictly smokes blunts. We had two back to back elb's filled with grape ape at 2 0'clock. He laid down on my fucking floor! He said now I know why Katt Williams be careful when you smoke with your white friends.

lol! he was 5 bags in before he realized he had made a terrible mistake... I've only had one vape before, it was a v tower, and I would hit it for like half an hour and then suddenly realize I'm really high. I'm hoping the clouds ability to load small bowls and finish them quick will provide better dosage control.

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Step 1: Load ELB at least 50% full
Step 2: Place ELB in Cloud
Step 3: Commence ripping, but don't rip it all in one hit (SliM, I'm talking to you ;)). Leave enough for a decent second hit
Step 4: Remove ELB, open lid and stir carefully with your preferred tool to expose surface area
** Important - hold ELB up to nose while stirring **
Step 5: Savor one of the sweetest aromas known to mankind :tup:

I swear...I think I dig that smell more than freshly-ground herb. Toasty goodness. Reminiscent of a fine red wine.

Edit: Oh yeah, don't forget to finish your ELB!

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
How much is in each ELB?

I have been loading them very small because I am enjoying using it so much. I can't accurately quantify, but I can give you an idea. I have a two piece shredder, so it's a fine shred and I just scoop a little in. If I had to guess I'd say between 1/4 to 1/3 of an ELB unpacked. I only have one ELB so I actually have to do very minor cleaning between ELBs. I found that I had been neglecting the cap itself which I think was decreasing airflow. I am feeling very little draw resistance now.

I had been stirring the ELB between every hit or two and been putting the ABV in to my container based on color. I had liked the extraction, but based on your question I decided to let this one ride out until I practically had no visible vapor and I was selling myself a bit short. Even when the ABV was darker looking, relative to my experience, it still extracted a good amount of vapor for several hits. You can tell it's working when I am ranting. I love this thing so far and can't wait to save up some funds and contribute to the rebirth of VapeXhale.

Edit:
Step 1: Load ELB at least 50% full
** Important - hold ELB up to nose while stirring **
Step 5: Savor one of the sweetest aromas known to mankind :tup:

Edit: Oh yeah, don't forget to finish your ELB!

I quoted the parts that I wasn't doing. I will give this a try, but I can't imagine this thing getting any better than it is! :p That is why I love this place though, you get the advice from pros. :cool:

MGG

Hey i'm sorry as i'm sure this is been asked before but how long does the warranty go for the on the Vapexhale Eagle in the $250 package?

MGG,
Top Bottom