Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Well, what I was forgetting is that it's an 18mm male joint. So, I'd still have to drop a female to female on their first. Also, I would never try to stick my Cloud on a 45 degree joint by itself! With the adapter, I hold the rig and then stick the Cloud in. My 65t is the only piece I would even consider letting the Cloud just sit there. Here is how I am using it now:

cqdw.jpg

I want to find a reason to get a CB, but at this point adapters would work better for this. Now, everyone has 18f to 18f adapters, but I can't find the angled ones anywhere. Does anyonje know where I can get one, besides Glass Blowers Direct?

ogcook

Now, everyone has 18f to 18f adapters, but I can't find the angled ones anywhere. Does anyonje know where I can get one, besides Glass Blowers Direct?

http://www.ioffer.com/i/ogb-glass-18-18-angle-adapter-made-in-oregon-usa-15-143470161
Now, I know it isn't the right one, just send an offer with a note saying what you want or send him a message and he will get one made up for you! Great quality, instant turn around even on custom parts. I've gotten a few things from him.
waZZQea.jpg

EDIT:
He has added F-F parts, just would have to ask for them to be angled!
http://www.ioffer.com/i/18mm-female-to-18mm-female-glass-ogb-made-in-oregon-18-544308788
Best off probably just messaging him though. :tup:

brewer

I wouldn't trust leaving the Cloud @ 45 degrees. With the CB you retain the 90 degree angle so there is less stress on the joints if you where to let the cloud just sit there.

Have you found a CB in stock?

I use a cloud a 45 degrees pretty regularly... At first I was concerned... but it's all good. Not ideal, but not gonna break anything...

brewer,
Reactions: Tweak

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
. . . You guys think I should get the CB or just the simple adapter?

That sure is a beautiful piece, Tstat. I have a CB and IMO it is perfect. With the two 90 degree angle female joints and the ability to rotate the male, it works very well with a lot of different configurations. I use it with all my Mobius pieces. I've also have 45 adapters, and the CB works much better.

EDIT: I got my 45's at ALT.

EDIT: Looking at your piece with the male/female that the CB would fit into, you would need to use the CB's outside female for the Cloud. Your piece seems to have a somewhat short diameter base. Depending on its weight, the Cloud offset to the outside could cause some imbalance. That doesn't happen on my Mobius bubblers because the bases are all heavy and wide.

oldiebutgoodie,
Reactions: Shrike

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Does anyonje know where I can get one, besides Glass Blowers Direct?

Great quality, instant turn around even on custom parts. I've gotten a few things from him.

I second Mike's (OGB) work. Great guy and goes the extra mileage to make sure you're happy.

He's made me a custom 14mm WPA, custom 18mm female mouthpiece (which I broke, :cry:), and a CB clone that works great. I'm sure he could make a 18mm female CB clone.

And as smokie stated earlier, Planetvape caries a MegaShot Glass Double Bowl Offset

I want to find a reason to get a CB

I find both ways a blast. When I'm being lazy the CB works great. You can also prime your water pipe, lift the stopper right before stopping (prevent dust from being blown back into bamboo), then continue for a full big hit.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
tstat, judging by the width of the base on that new piece, you'll need to support the Cloud with one hand no matter which way you go. For that reason alone, I'd just probably opt for an adapter. But get a CB anyway as they often come in handy when "experimenting". :science:

:peace:

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
I received my Cloud+ today and just had my first ELB. I've got to work later so I will have to wait to further test it, but so far so good! Now I just need to pair it up with a nice piece of glass. I'm just using it with the stock glass mouthpiece at the moment.

brewer

I received my Cloud+ today and just had my first ELB. I've got to work later so I will have to wait to further test it, but so far so good! Now I just need to pair it up with a nice piece of glass. I'm just using it with the stock glass mouthpiece at the moment.

I roll stock mouth piece all the time! It's great!

brewer,
Reactions: Pickz

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Wow, I contacted OGB and had a response within minutes. He beat the other price I got from GBD by at least $15 and will be shipping it tomorrow! I bought both the straight and angled adapters for $42 shipped!

kingtut106

Planetvape have the megashot in stock and it looks to do same thing

Does anyone know the glass thickness of the megashot sold by PV? It clearly has the same function as the cloud buddy, but I'm worried about it being able to handle the stress.

kingtut106,

brewer

Super moistured frosty nebulas? Sure, can do.

...2 cubes of ice weigh about one ton, right? Or is my estimation a bit off? :D
I think cold vapor is the best, moist or dry! Like the difference between a cool Corona in winter, and an ice cold corona on hot summer day at the beach looking at scandalously clad maxim models!

stickstones

Vapor concierge

fwiw, I'm not missing my ion with the Cloud, as I have been reintroduced to the brilliance of the HT's. I love hitting it like a bong. If you aren't going to be pairing your glass with any other vapes, consider an HT.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Yes, I must say every time I get the urge to use my cheap huge bong, I just say, why not use the Evolver HydraTree? Man, I love that thing. Stil rocking a version 1.0 on that :-).

I went to my LHS just to browse, and I didn't see anything remotely compatible with using my Cloud+ with it. Like something designed like a möbius. Oh well, wasn't expecting to.

In other news, still loving my Cloud+ :-).

vapordave

As I previous posted, I wanted a spare Cloud+ so I bought one from vaporizers.ca which turned out to be defective/wrong model. So I returned it for a refund. But I think the better solution is to jump on the indiegogo campaign for the "nimbus" which I will do later on tonight! good going Vapexhale!

StonedMMA

I haven't touched either of my hydrotubes in months. The two of them are just collecting dust on the shelf. I was just never able to enjoy the ergonomics of using them. :shrug:

StonedMMA,

11eleven11

Super moistured frosty nebulas? Sure, can do.
*img clipped*

...2 cubes of ice weigh about one ton, right? Or is my estimation a bit off because it hit me like an asteroid? :D

Awesome!! See that's why the upper GonG joint is so awesome. You can do stuff like this!

11eleven11,

Techn!d0n

I know this sounds crazy but I want to try and snag a unit just the heater. I have not seen one in the forms. People keep saying this thing is legit and now I can see why when I watch the vids.... I hope I can get one.... :/

Techn!d0n,
Top Bottom