Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Bam. Fanatic. Done.

Me too! Needless to say I am beyond excited about the project. Happy to share all of my experiences with Darth Vapor as they happen and otherwise. (as before) Do I sound baked? :ko: Anyway great to see all of the excitement in this thread and on Indie!! Glad to be aboard!!!
429009_359293637444033_112397672133632_1131546_726670011_n.jpg

Also I noted that someone asked about the new (approximate) dimensions for outfitting new padding for pelican cases. This would be of interest to me as well. Here is 'Ticker #0939 Snug in it's home:
photo-7.jpg

I have added several glass adapters and a personal outlet surge protector to this foam config, since this pic was taken. It looks like I do have a little extra room in my cloud compartment as is, but lately I have gotten fanatical about pelican cases, for my vapes as well as my favorite glass pieces that I may be tempted to take out on the road for a visit with friends.

Alright VXC, I have my beta testing shirt all pressed and ready to go!! Cheers to the monkey and team VXC!!
Photoon2012-03-30at1518.jpg

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Me too! Needless to say I am beyond excited about the project. Happy to share all of my experiences with Darth Vapor as they happen and otherwise. (as before) Do I sound baked? :ko: Anyway great to see all of the excitement in this thread and on Indie!! Glad to be aboard!!!
Also I noted that someone asked about the new (approximate) dimensions for outfitting new padding for pelican cases. This would be of interest to me as well. Here is 'Ticker #0939 Snug in it's home:

I have added several glass adapters and a personal outlet surge protector to this foam config, since this pic was taken. It looks like I do have a little extra room in my cloud compartment as is, but lately I have gotten fanatical about pelican cases, for my vapes as well as my favorite glass pieces that I may be tempted to take out on the road for a visit with friends.

Alright VXC, I have my beta testing shirt all pressed and ready to go!! Cheers to the monkey and team VXC!!

Thx @Pootsforjesus - the whole team really appreaciates it!

We are close to 40K and we just did the 2nd video Q&A session that can be seen here. If we can keep our page busy and get it to the front page, that would be awesome! One of the things I'd like to discuss today is which advert you guys liked best and why.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/v...ealth-one-lung-at-a-time/x/3569338?c=activity

@11eleven11 - might be time to coordinate another Reddit thread!

11eleven11

r/trees post from you -- "IAMA CEO of a Vaporizer Company, VapeXhale, AMA about Vapes/Our Vaporizer/This Industry/etc.!"

You tell us when you're going to submit it, and we'll be ready to vote on it accordingly. :D

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
what's the deal with these adverts?! is there something to win? i wonder why nobody made a harry potter meme. I mean it's obbious, isn't it?

mrweed,

SplitFing3r

Hey FC. First post but i have been following this site now for a while to get my vaporizer information (purchased my first piece, a solo, by learning which type i would like the most by using these forums). I have been wanting to purchase a cloud for a while but was waiting for the time to be right. Well the time has come. pledged my $500 last night but i was curious and this is a question for SM55 or any other VapeXhale leader that may help.

For the address information, I have to put my home address and not my apartment for college (which hasn't been assigned to us yet). Since we will be getting our new toy in (hopefully) October I will be needing to change the address and was hoping this will be possible.

Thanks again and i am excited for this product to kick some arse!!

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Hey FC. First post but i have been following this site now for a while to get my vaporizer information (purchased my first piece, a solo, by learning which type i would like the most by using these forums). I have been wanting to purchase a cloud for a while but was waiting for the time to be right. Well the time has come. pledged my $500 last night but i was curious and this is a question for SM55 or any other VapeXhale leader that may help.

For the address information, I have to put my home address and not my apartment for college (which hasn't been assigned to us yet). Since we will be getting our new toy in (hopefully) October I will be needing to change the address and was hoping this will be possible.

I can't say for certain, but I would have to hope that this is a possibility, because people do move, and don't always have much heads up. IIRC this came up back in the day, when they started sending out the first Clouds; Some people had pre-ordered with one address, and then moved to another, and there were a couple of issues.

My best guess would be that when it comes your turn to be sent a Vapexhale Nimbus, they will contact you somehow to confirm shipping info, etc. But I'm sure someone more official will repsond soon enough. You may want to post your question on the IGG page as well.

theCerberus

Just watched the new Q&A video, so if the full prototype is ready in 4 weeks does that mean nimbus fanatic beta testers will start receiving them around then?
And I know, not every beta tester will get to test the nimbus...

theCerberus,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer

We will make sure we contact people before sending out units just to confirm that it isn't going to the wrong address.

Just watched the new Q&A video, so if the full prototype is ready in 4 weeks does that mean nimbus fanatic beta testers will start receiving them around then?
And I know, not every beta tester will get to test the nimbus...

There will definitely be a few units sent out for some testing but the internals have already been beta tested by others already. We would really need more help testing some future products!

On a side note - We have a new name for Project Nimbus. We will announce it very, very shortly, stay tuned, just waiting for the go-ahead from our attorneys.

Top Bottom