Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
11eleven11: I would be concerned about sucking water up and freezing it inside the coil, possibly leading even to breakage...?
I don't say it won't work, I had this idea too, but I would rather welcome some ice pinches attachment. A imagine a short straight tube with the umbrella on the bottom like other HTs but no perc, just ice pinches and chimney mouthpiece.
That could be used as a chimney mouthpiece adaptor for HT and Cloud alone aswell as a cooling part.

The name game is still running? And can we use regular expressions?

VapeXhale .+

I win! ... :D

Damn, the more I hear about this new Cloud the more I want it.
But I've just paid 650$ for a Cloud - one of the last 100 made from old refurbished parts :(
Detachable cord and repairability sounds awesome. If the cost is going down, even better.
I hate myself for not being patient enough. I don't think I will be able to buy another VX product in a long time. I probably don't need it, i believe it will work the same. Yet I'm a little bit scared about my Cloud. If it's hardly repairable normally then my Cloud is probably not repairable at all (if something goes wrong). Guts of my Cloud are all functional, just the outside does not seem stable enough to make me calm. I believe once my Cloud gets opened it will be beyond any hopes to assemble it back without replacing all outer shells. If one screw breaks the Cloud is dead. And they seem to have a lot of stress on them as these shells don't hold together on their own. I hope the new Cloud can't be made with such assembly issues. It's stressful as my Cloud feels like a Sword of Damocles.

11eleven11

@11eleven11, would be possible to use that "glycerin chamber" with the SwaggerDouble, right?
Swaggerdouble+Glycerin chamber+mouth piece, should work?

I'm planning to buy the new vapexhale+swaggerdouble+glycerin chamber+mouthpiece

and run to the ~~heaven~~ :love:

It doesn't have a GonG attachment on the top, so you'd have to get creative and connect it via whip tubing somehow if you really wanted to do that.

I have done this. But all my stuff is packed away so I can't show it to you lol

Oh man, if you ever get the chance to take a picture, please do! Was it super awesome chilly?

11eleven11: I would be concerned about sucking water up and freezing it inside the coil, possibly leading even to breakage...?
I don't say it won't work, I had this idea too, but I would rather welcome some ice pinches attachment. A imagine a short straight tube with the umbrella on the bottom like other HTs but no perc, just ice pinches and chimney mouthpiece.
That could be used as a chimney mouthpiece adaptor for HT and Cloud alone aswell as a cooling part.

Well I guess you could have the coil first, then the hydratube if you were worried about that. I honestly don't really think that'd be a problem though. Maybe VapeNStone will chime in and let us know. I'm gonna look into that ice pinch attachment too. That sounds mightily awesome as well. :D Any specific product(s) in mind?

11eleven11,

Tweek

I don't think it means "nothing". Once they get up and running, I'm sure you guys will get your repairs and maybe even an option to upgrade.

Tweek,
Reactions: mvapes

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I'm wondering what that material is at the collar of the Gong. I bet the weight of the device will be reduced at well, no more tipping glass over.

This update was fucking huge for VXL - it reminds us of why were here in the first place. These guys brought us the shiznit once and they're about to do it again.

And a removable cord? :rockon:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I agree. That removable cord and the possibility of a cooler unit, has piqued my interest. One of my concerns with the original unit, was how hot it seemed to get. Not a big deal for some people, but I am a klutz and would probably burn the hairs off my arms. :smug:

Or even worse, you could be, say, vaping in the nude and you drop it in your lap! After enjoying how good this feels you suddenly realize that you've effectively burnt all the hair off your junk! It's quite a fucked situation up if you ask me, I'm pretty careful that this doesn't happen more than twice a week!

Tweek

Or even worse, you could be, say, vaping in the nude and you drop it in your lap! After enjoying how good this feels you suddenly realize that you've effectively burnt all the hair off your junk! It's quite a fucked situation up if you ask me, I'm pretty careful that this doesn't happen more than twice a week!

I have a true story like that involving a kitchen knife and the terrible decision to make a snack naked. But that's for another time. :smug:

So are we all agreed on "The Stu"?

11eleven11

Get naked and make a snack, risk losing the contents of your sack. Get naked and use the Vapexhale, drop it and become an accidental shemale. :(

More about this:

QyfL9iB.png

I think having the coil on the top is better because when you're gripping it, your warm hand is touching the water filter part, not adding warmth to the freezing cold glycerin. I want this setup so bad. :science:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
^^^I can appreciate the insanity of your quote^^^I sense the force is strong in this one!

I've started a swear jar in my house now to ensure saving money for this update! We're going a dollar per swear! In this house I should have enough money for the new Cloud and a Cadillac within a week!

And don't give me shit about you fuckers, I can't control what come's out of my 4 year old's mouth!

b0

Cloudy...
I don't think it means "nothing". Once they get up and running, I'm sure you guys will get your repairs and maybe even an option to upgrade.

With nothing I mean that it won't make any "harm" to them. In fact I already posted that VXL will offer upgrade to old models owners.

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
They won't want it lighter or the heavy hydratubes will cause it to tip easier. To increase stability they need to lower the center of mass.

The base looks like it'll have most of the mass. The new shape also appears to have increased stability.

VaporEyes,
Reactions: Tweek

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
You know what speaks volumes for the Cloud? Look through all the post since the new update image. Not one of us, not one fucking person mentioned in all what they hope for on the next device, not one mention of improved performance....

Hello....is anyone fucking home?

Yes, the cloud is that good!

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
You know what speaks volumes for the Cloud? Look through all the post since the new update image. Not one of us, not one fucking person mentioned in all what they hope for on the next device, not one mention of improved performance....

The thing I like most is the non-ground glass joint. No more stickings!

VaporEyes,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner

Well I'd expect a better reliability.

m0sh,
Top Bottom