Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Dr. Plutonious

So, from the looks of it (according to this thread), vapexhale is going to be sold out of units for at least another couple months.

I have noticed their are a number of ebay stores selling it and they look like registered dealers.

If I purchased the vapexhale through that course of method, would I still get the warranty?

Dr. Plutonious,

b0

Cloudy...
I can't understand why someone would buy from ebay when they can buy from Randy at Puffitup :\

b0,
Reactions: Kief

dwizzle36

I can't understand why someone would buy from ebay when they can buy from Randy at Puffitup :\
Got my VXC and vaped myself silly last night. I am new to vaping and don't know of Randy so that is why I went on eBay. I will check out all the warranty stuff today and update my progress. I would have bought one from the official site but they were sold out and since I am an eBay vet, I feel safe buying off eBay and saw I had a short warranty and the option to extend. I ordered on Monday and got it on Friday. I am still only on page 36 or so and trying to catch up before asking many questions. My only other vape is a Pax and was purchased about three weeks ago. I was so blown away by it, I decided I needed a plug-in and almost got DBV and An extreme Q but saw too many VXC fans and knew I needed to just come off the loot and get one.
My one question I would like to ask. What is the best place to get an HT? Thanks.

dwizzle36,

b0

Cloudy...
Got my VXC and vaped myself silly last night. I am new to vaping and don't know of Randy so that is why I went on eBay. I will check out all the warranty stuff today and update my progress. I would have bought one from the official site but they were sold out and since I am an eBay vet, I feel safe buying off eBay and saw I had a short warranty and the option to extend. I ordered on Monday and got it on Friday. I am still only on page 36 or so and trying to catch up before asking many questions. My only other vape is a Pax and was purchased about three weeks ago. I was so blown away by it, I decided I needed a plug-in and almost got DBV and An extreme Q but saw too many VXC fans and knew I needed to just come off the loot and get one.
My one question I would like to ask. What is the best place to get an HT? Thanks.

My post was for Dr.Plutonious because he still wasn't buyed it, wasn't aimed at you at all. In fact I'm also a vet in Ebay and I'm prety sure you won't have any problem, there are a lot of serious sellers in Ebay and someone that usually buy there knows how to find them, sure you did! I still remember the first week with my VXC, I was every night fucking silly lmao :rofl:

Hope you enjoy your cloud as much as I do and sorry if you feel attacked mate! :tup:

b0,

dwizzle36

My post was for Dr.Plutonious because he still wasn't buyed it, wasn't aimed at you at all. In fact I'm also a vet in Ebay and I'm prety sure you won't have any problem, there are a lot of serious sellers in Ebay and someone that usually buy there knows how to find them, sure you did!.

Hope you enjoy your cloud as much as I do and sorry if you feel attacked mate! :tup:
Oh no, didn't feel attacked at all. I am damn near impossible to offend.
Still buzzing from last night. I figured there would be a smattering of HTs on eBay and was shocked to see none. Any recommendations would be huge. Are the ones on the vapexhale website the way to go?
I suck at waiting, reading all the old posts makes me really glad I didn't know what the cloud was until last week. In fact, I went to the PO as soon as it opened to try to get the Cloud before it left there cause I am at the end of the route. Long day yesterday. Can't imagine the years people in the past waited.
Love the unit and that Headband tasted de freaking licious.

dwizzle36,

b0

Cloudy...
If you want an HT and are in the US I will buy from Vapexhale for sure. But you can also buy a bong/bubbler with a 18 GonG and use it, it all depends of what you like more, the Cloud will work awesome with any glass :science:

dwizzle36

One option would be to register at the <NUGGETRY GLASS> website. It's basically a classified listing site where folks can meet to buy or sell or trade their used (and new) glass.

Also, <VAPXHALE> still has a selection of HytraTubes in stock.
Thanks for the responses b0 and Budzman. Saw the ones on the site and really dug them. I am still in March of last year in the thread and people are still on the waiting list. Wasn't sure if there were other places to find some of the original pieces that seem pretty rare. I will probably pick one up off the site in the next week or two but will definitely check out nuggetry. Also from the videos can see folks using the 18 GonGs. Need to learn the dealio on those. More reading. Wish i started vaping 15 years ago. But we who dont grow up out west may not get exposed to them as readily. Amazing what i was missing. Thanks for the heads up.

dwizzle36,

mnd99

Thanks for the responses b0 and Budzman. Saw the ones on the site and really dug them. I am still in March of last year in the thread and people are still on the waiting list. Wasn't sure if there were other places to find some of the original pieces that seem pretty rare. I will probably pick one up off the site in the next week or two but will definitely check out nuggetry. Also from the videos can see folks using the 18 GonGs. Need to learn the dealio on those. More reading. Wish i started vaping 15 years ago. But we who dont grow up out west may not get exposed to them as readily. Amazing what i was missing. Thanks for the heads up.

So you bought it from greatfullbuys? How is the Cloud so far? you getting any wimpsy clouds? I read some people got abv like it was done but no huge clouds and they were apparently eBay purchases as well...just read you vaped yourself silly...looks like everything is fine then :p Take videos if you can.. :D

mnd99,

Dr. Plutonious

Wasn't aware of that store haha. Now that I see him I'll probably use him (unless vapexhale gets a sudden influx of units.)

Does puffitup provide a warranty like vapexhale does however? The cloud is too much money for me without a warranty :p

Dr. Plutonious,

dwizzle36

So you bought it from greatfullbuys? How is the Cloud so far? you getting any wimpsy clouds? I read some people got abv like it was done but no huge clouds and they were apparently eBay purchases as well...just read you vaped yourself silly...looks like everything is fine then :p Take videos if you can.. :D
I actually got it from vapovape. 6500 feedback. Decent rating. His listing was more clear with what was included than gratefulbuys and I wanted to buy from gratefulbuys but he said he would get back to me in a couple days because I was going to just buy from his website but it was listed for $650. So, I just bought from vapovape.

Oh, forgot, the clouds and the flavor are great. So is the efficiency. A little really goes a long way. Had people over last night and got to test it immediately with some folks who are newer than me with vaping and they were all blown away. Glad I didn't have to go thru the trial and errorimg with different vapes and am looking forward to exploring the subtleties of the VXC

dwizzle36,

b0

Cloudy...
Wasn't aware of that store haha. Now that I see him I'll probably use him (unless vapexhale gets a sudden influx of units.)

Does puffitup provide a warranty like vapexhale does however? The cloud is too much money for me without a warranty :p

As far as I know, puffitup is an autorized dealer so you will have vapexhale warranty after registering your cloud in his web. Send Randy an email and I'm sure he will answer your questions honestly. Tell him I told you about him if you want ;)

b0,
Reactions: ogcook

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Just shot a cloud vid. If I can make the processing in 6 hours or what the edit time is, it will be here.

A teaser:
2ypel8y.jpg

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Because the exhaled cloud is so dense, huge and lingering in nice lighting, one could see a lot of visions withing it, so with some dirty mind and imagination probably yes.

Seek,
Reactions: b0

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
I was invited to a friends house for the afternoon/evening, and for dinner. I'm known to most of my friends as "the one with the gadgets and cool shit," referring to the Cloud, other vapes, oil/rigs, etc...When being invited, my friend said "You can bring any cool gadgets that you'd like..." :lol:

So, in the travel case goes the Cloud and GBD FC bubbler. 2 of my friends that were there had experience with the Cloud, and the other 6 people ranging in age from 22 to ~50-60, got to use the Cloud for the first time ever, and they were all easily impressed! They are a crowd that usually smokes blunts, with bowls/bongs/joints following at a close second. Not a single person was able to walk into the room without uttering something along the lines of "WTF is that?!?" seeing the Cloud on the table, amidst it's accessories, or inverted atop the FC bub.

One person out of the 6 first time Cloud users is a current vaporist...they own a 'Cano, but it doesn't get daily use, etc...more special occasions/for friends/visitors, etc, from what I can gather. This one particular person, didn't LOVE love :luv: the Cloud, but was still satisfied/impressed. Everyone else was satisfied with the cloud/bubbler combo going around the table, but the 'Cano owner would keep bringing up little negatives/issues with the Cloud/setup...these included "the bowls dont pack a lot/last long." to which I opened the jar of spares, and said "there are more." I packed up several, so there was no delay between peoples hits, and everyone was loving it...yet this one girl still wasn't loving it.

Finally, she said "Why can't we just spark a bong or twist a blunt?" The next person in rotation smoothly grabbed the bubbler/Cloud and said "I'm just fine with this!" before proceeding to milk up the piece! Out of respect to the girl with the 'Cano, she did like the Cloud, just didn't appreciate it as anything more than any other vape...

By the end of the 3 hour visit, 3 blunts were burned, out of the planned 7...As for the Cloud...it was on for the whole three hours, and was used with minimal downtime, by myself and most everyone else. Tally it up however you want, but I think the Cloud came out on top ;) As per usual, a couple people were thrown off by the price tag, but aside from the 'Cano owner, they were all very impressed, and glad to finally hit the infamous Cloud that my two friends rant and rave about all the time! The Cloud's temp floated between 10:30am and 3pm, with every hit providing decent visible vapor in the glass and upon exhale, with the nice sunlight that occasionally peaked through the outdoor clouds.

Just another day with an OG-tickin' Cloud! Going strong for a little over 10 months now!

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
2 hits, but only one massive exhale on camera. It wrecked me so badly I forgot to cam the second one :D.
I was glad that I managed to finish the vid. I think filming a Cloud exhale could be considered a moneyshot.

So here it is:

And here are some photos of that useful origami loader tool I've made for the Cloud.
I really like this tool. It's so easy working with it.
Only one-handed loading of huge bowl like in the vid can be a little dificult.
234m7k.jpg

oa6e4j.jpg

A scheme (previous small and ugly prototype):
5mfvwz.jpg

stickstones

Vapor concierge
nice story, haze! I used my Ion last week and it was the first time I had used bags in forever...blech! I don't see how any bag user couldn't be blown away by the flavor of the Cloud.

Mr3Cloud

DUUUUUDE! Does anyone know how to fix the blinking light problem with the cloud? It heats up for 30 seconds then goes into blink mode everytime now!! A down cloud is an unhappy owner!! Vape exhale also said 3 months before anything can be fixed or replaced! Is anyone know how to fix the problem?? (I heard it was a simple wire fix if you knew what you were doing! Please follow up with this post or PM ME! I am about to order a vriptech heat wand to hold me over for 3 months.
Anyone know how to fix it? Anything? All help is greatly appreciated

:)
Just speculating, but I've found that quite a few Volcano owners like to justify their purchase, and she likely didn't want to share the $500+ stage with another model.

Mr3Cloud,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
If it was "just" a wire, it wouldn't heat at all. And would stay red, blinking seems to be a different failure. Maybe on the mainboard :(.
It is a sad time now that vapexhale got sabotaged and needs months to get back on feet and be able make&repair Clouds again.

Seek,
Top Bottom