Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Bigl313

Thank you for your post, I just want to clarify something so that nobody gets confused. At one point all of these companies did offer discounts, however due to the high cost and rules between us having multiple distributors, all of these discounts don't apply. Just like the FC discounts don't apply to Volcano. This keeps all the distributors playing fair, so none of these discount will apply to the cloud. However all of these stores are allowed to give you free gifts, just as VXL does 8 free elbs, grinder, free shipping ECT.

Also, if you do not buy from VXl when registering your warranty we need a validated receipt. If the unit was sold below MSRP we do not register the warranty, this is how we protect VXL, our distributors, and our customers from rogue distributors as they wont get very far because the second we reject a warranty they get a charge-back.

@Troi thanks for answering my question so quick, I appreciate your insight and I guess this answers my question lol...I do not wanna void my warranty if anything happens so I will stick with VXL store just wish the cloud w/mouth piece was in stock :-)

Bigl313,
Reactions: mvapes

Troi

@Troi thanks for answering my question so quick, I appreciate your insight and I guess this answers my question lol...I do not wanna void my warranty if anything happens so I will stick with VXL store just wish the cloud w/mouth piece was in stock :-)

Cloud /w glass mouth piece is in stock, it being out of stock is an error. That will be corrected momentarily!

[Edit] -- I just corrected the webstore

Troi,
Reactions: Bigl313

stickstones

Vapor concierge
big...that's a good result because I don't know if you would get a Cloud+ from any of the distributors.

Troi...somewher I though i heard that the dry tube would come standard with all Cloud+ packages, including those with HT's. Is this accurate, or does it just come with the base unit.

stickstones,
Reactions: Vessel

Troi

big...that's a good result because I don't know if you would get a Cloud+ from any of the distributors.

Troi...somewher I though i heard that the dry tube would come standard with all Cloud+ packages, including those with HT's. Is this accurate, or does it just come with the base unit.

Currently it does not, were working with our glass partners to establish something like that.

Troi,
Reactions: Vessel

IIIQBIII

Vape Obsessed
That is a good idea but what kind of brush is it? Can you describe it?

These are them.. I usually bend them how I need to for whatever I am cleaning.. and its FREE.. :D

IMG_5437.jpg

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Free is the best price in the world :) . . . that brush looks too narrow to properly "ream" out an ELB, but I'm gonna go get some anyways, they look useful. fwiw, the brush that came with my Pinnacle is just about perfect for ELBs, I'm pretty sure TRVB sells them for about $3 . . .

It is the code for 8 free ELBs for FC members that also purchase a Cloud. How did all 8 ELBs break and how long did they last? I know there isn't warranty for ELBs, but if all 8 broke is this going to continue to be an ongoing maintenance cost?

!
The all broke the same way. The top lip part ripped off. Some clean off and some just a tear. My ELB's got loose enough to where I could just finger nail it and I believe this was the issue. Towards the end of my ELB's life I started to use the EPIK because it pulls equally on almost all sides.

EDIT: Remember that I got my cloud in June of 2012

I've started removing the ELB between hits and I am seeing a difference. I definitely stretch each load a little bit by doing this.

Stretch each load sounds absolutely awful :doh:
I also do this. Maybe this is why my ELB's broke so much faster? The sad thing is none of them were broke 2 months ago all 6 of them went within a month.

VapeNStone,

t00fatt

Anyone send a cloud in recently (like four weeks ago) that is still waiting for a return?
Had sent mine in a bit before that, but my cloud plus was shipped this week and will be here tomorrow. So it shouldn't be much longer for you.

t00fatt,
Reactions: purplek

VaporsOne

from tracking mine should here tomorrow. But yeah, long wait. Better than the alternative though!!!

Brewer I think I remember our units going down at almost the same time. So I have been waiting 4+ weeks as well. Its on its way to me now though, and it will be worth the wait. I am just as exited as I was when first getting it.

VaporsOne,
Reactions: brewer

brewer

Brewer I think I remember our units going down at almost the same time. So I have been waiting 4+ weeks as well. Its on its way to me now though, and it will be worth the wait. I am just as exited as I was when first getting it.

There's a host of people excited on my end!!! Hope the Plus rocks as good as the original : )

brewer,

Insanity

Max, thanks dude! Believe it or not, for some reason, I wanted to stay away from the Showercap because it doesnt entice me. It's filtration seems incredibely simple and almost dull compared to other perc

I agree, I strongly considered the showercap, and know that mvapes loves it and all but I just didn't think it was worth it for the little amount of water the vapor goes through. I went with a Circ and dry tube instead....diffusion and taste, depending on how I feel. I think it's the best of both worlds, although i'd kill to have every single piece of glass in their webstore. In fact I would, if I wasn't married :( lol

Distributors do have Plus'...they are just those from the bum manufacturing thingy which is why I went direct through Vapexhale themselves. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Hoping my Evolver package ships tomorrow...paid extra for the express shipping! :)

mod note: From the rules page-
  • Do not state opinion as fact. We don’t want to spread misinformation. Consider yourself corrected.

Insanity,
Those Sephora and Macys brushes work well for me. Been using them since last year, something Pappy had mentioned.

Anyway, I finally got my Cloud Plus after waiting almost 2 months. First off the bamboo on mine is far too low and therefore the metal sits slightly on glass that have recessed joints and also doesn't make a perfect seal which then produces wispy vapor. This Cloud also runs way cooler in my opinion. My previous Cloud got hot to the touch after being on for a while, yet Cloud Plus only gets warm, the silver metal still gets hot though. I run mine on max and it does give off thick vapor. Oh and about the green light, I dont go by it at all and do my warm up of atleast 10 minutes.

Overall, I am happy to have my Cloud back. It still is my favorite vaporizer, however I prefer my Older Cloud.

SativaLover420,
Reactions: Pappy

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Can the bamboo be pushed up like with the older models to create a better seal?

:peace:

Stu,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I wonder if an adapter that was 18.8mm female / male with the female part being cut extra shallow would help with these poor connections. I've had it happen with different configurations where the HT rests on the metal and thus creating a less-than-perfect seal. A simple adapter might come in handy methinks.

:peace:

Stu,
Yes you are correct Stu. I have a 18mm female to 14mm male adapter with a 14-18 expander. This is what I am currently using since I dont want to send my Cloud back again. I really missed her ever so dearly!:science:

SativaLover420,
Reactions: Stu

dopefiend

OH man, I'm so excited!!

Just heard that my lovely big box of International Cloud Plus units is currently making it's way through customs on its way to me!!! And one of them's MINE all MINE!! wooohahahahahaha!

Top Bottom