Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
So yesterday while I was sick I realized a little trick to get the cloud to heat up faster. If you use a piece of telfon to cover the clouds 18mm joint, the cloud will heat in about 6 minutes instead of the usual 10. Putting it on it's side on fabric also improves heating time about a minute.

CentiZen,
Reactions: VapeArts

HERBavore

So yesterday while I was sick I realized a little trick to get the cloud to heat up faster. If you use a piece of telfon to cover the clouds 18mm joint, the cloud will heat in about 6 minutes instead of the usual 10. Putting it on it's side on fabric also improves heating time about a minute.
You might want to ask SM55 about this, as it could void your warranty.

HERBavore,
Concerning on how to fill up the Swagger Double.

You want the water just slightly above the slits in both the middle and top chamber. To accomplish this empty it then add some water to the top chamber. Blow into it lightly to force some into the middle chamber. Then top off the top chamber. If you add to much empty it and start from scratch.
I tried this and it worked by putting water more easily into the second chamber then what I was trying however it also ended up putting alot of water in the bottom which may not be a problem or what is expected. I find it disconcerting.

MonsterWithoutBorders,

HERBavore

I guess I was wrong, I mean my though was with insulating it with covers or something could overheat the electronics inside if left insulated to long? Maybe not :lol:
Edit: Whoops, misread the post about reducing heat up time, sorry guys.

HERBavore,
Reactions: CentiZen

Dr. Yan-I-Tor

12 stories tall made of radiation
Hey all, fairly new member here (mostly a lurker, trying to find the answers to various vapor related question I have). I just wanted to give everyone here a big thank you for all of the info you've provided. I can't say how much all of the various tests/videos everyone has made with the cloud have helped me in making my decision to invest in this great device. I ordered my unit last week with the evolver hydra tree and am going to pick it up this tuesday from the post office (Long story about that one haha).

Anyway, thanks again! Its quite refreshing to find a community of individuals who are this open to helping others out, be it directly or simply by posting useful info!:bowdown:

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Hey all, fairly new member here (mostly a lurker, trying to find the answers to various vapor related question I have). I just wanted to give everyone here a big thank you for all of the info you've provided.

Welcome to the forums. I am glad you decided to join us in the clouds! :) If you ever have any questions or anything feel free to send me a personal message. I would be more then willing to give you any tips or tricks. This website is an excellent source of information. If you read up enough you should be an expert in no time.

Dr. Yan-I-Tor

Welcome to the forums. I am glad you decided to join us in the clouds! :) If you ever have any questions or anything feel free to send me a personal message. I would be more then willing to give you any tips or tricks. This website is an excellent source of information. If you read up enough you should be an expert in no time.

Thanks SliM, I have a feeling I'll end up taking you up on that offer!

EDIT: I do have one question to those of you who already have your clouds. Do you find that the cloud is as prone to stank as something like an arizer eq when not in use? Obviously regular cleaning plays a part in this, but I'm hoping the all glass path proves easier to deal with than the tubing in my eq (I've yet to figure out a good way to clean it). I only ask because my situation requires me to be able to keep things pretty well hidden when not in use. I find that I'm forced to stash my Eq's whip in odd places so as to avoid people sniffing out that I toke. I'd just rather not have to do the same with something as expensive as the cloud.

Dr. Yan-I-Tor,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
. . . I do have one question to those of you who already have your clouds. Do you find that the cloud is as prone to stank as something like an arizer eq when not in use? Obviously regular cleaning plays a part in this, but I'm hoping the all glass path proves easier to deal with than the tubing in my eq (I've yet to figure out a good way to clean it) . . .

The Cloud does not carry an odor. Sure, put your nose down to the joint and you'll pick up a slight smell, depending on how often you clean the inside of the joint (at the ridge there tends to be resin build-up, you want to keep that clean before it hardens too much). In general, the Cloud is very simple to maintain; the HT's on the other hand require frequent cleaning (but that is typical).

That said, neither does my Q (have an odor). However, that is because besides keeping all my glass pieces & screens clean, I also use ~18" of silicone tubing in place of the stock pvc in which resin can really accumulate. There are tricks to reclaim that described in the Q thread, but I just replace the tubing occasionally.

A

Austin

Is there a video out there comparing the different HydraTubes?

Austin,

Dr. Yan-I-Tor

So do they ship to postal offices or what? I've been trying to get an answer for a week from them via email, only getting very delayed responses that don't really answer my question

They ship to the address you provide when ordering. If you're referring to my post; the reason I have to pick my unit up from the post office is because I wasn't home when it was scheduled to be delivered, and apparently it was set up so I had to sign for it.

Dr. Plutonious

As far as getting the most potent vape, would you guys agree that the showercap is the best hydra tube for that?

Dr. Plutonious,

Troi

I just wanted to let everyone know who ordered over the weekend that orders will ship tomorrow as today USPS was closed for Veterans Day.

Troi,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
As far as getting the most potent vape, would you guys agree that the showercap is the best hydra tube for that?

Yes you do get a more "unfiltered" hit which will be more potent feeling. Larger hits might irritate the throat more. I use more filtration if I am going to take a larger hit.

Slightly Medicated,

Dr. Plutonious

Yeah. I'm torn between the Showercap and the HydraTree. They both look so good.

I've come a long way in the decision making for buying a vape, but honestly, deciding which Hydratube I want has been the toughest choice.

Dr. Plutonious,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Yeah. I'm torn between the Showercap and the HydraTree. They both look so good. I've come a long way in the decision making for buying a vape, but honestly, deciding which Hydratube I want has been the toughest choice.
Dr., if you are only going to have one HydraTube then I would choose the tree unless you really, really want super strong hits all the time. I find the ShowerCap has its uses, first hits, sampling flavors etc, but if I could have only one HT I would definitely pick one with more diffusion simply because its going to be more functional in larger variety of situations :peace:

Dr. Plutonious

Dr., if you are only going to have one HydraTube then I would choose the tree unless you really, really want super strong hits all the time. I find the ShowerCap has its uses, first hits, sampling flavors etc, but if I could have only one HT I would definitely pick one with more diffusion simply because its going to be more functional in larger variety of situations :peace:

Oh, I will most definitely be getting more glassware in the future. It's just hard for me to justify buying a cloud package AND a second hydra tube right off the bat, especially considering there are lots of other nice glass pieces as well (the Mobious Ion comes to mind).

What is your personal favourite Hydra tube? I see a lot of people like the Hydraline, it just looks a little more prone to getting knocked over than others (I'm a little clumsy).

Dr. Plutonious,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
What is your personal favourite Hydra tube? I see a lot of people like the Hydraline, it just looks a little more prone to getting knocked over than others (I'm a little clumsy).
I'm afraid I only have the 2 in my sig for comparison, but I think what it comes down to is how much diffusion do you want? For hardly any go with the ShowerCap. For something in the middle get the HydraTree/ShowerDome. For maximum diffusion, the Swagger double chamber. Which HT do you think you will use the most? Its going to depend on your personal preference for taste/diffusion/smoothness etc . . .

If you are clumsy I would avoid the HydraLine :2c:

There is also the straight vs bent neck to consider. I prefer straight since I medicate standing up. I also prefer the feel of a "tube" vs the smaller "trumpet" style mouthpiece.

t-dub,

eLiguL

Pardon my laziness and not reading the entire thread but I noticed on their website that they dont just sell the cloud unit alone?

You have to buy glass with it?

eLiguL,

Dr. Plutonious

I'm afraid I only have the 2 in my sig for comparison, but I think what it comes down to is how much diffusion do you want? For hardly any go with the ShowerCap. For something in the middle get the HydraTree/ShowDome. For maximum diffusion, the Swagger double chamber. Which HT do you think you will use the most? Its going to depend on your personal prefernce for taste/diffusion/smoothness etc . . .

If you are clumsy I would avoid the HydraLine :2c:

There is also the straight vs bent neck to consider. I prefer straight since I medicate standing up. I also prefer the feel of a "tube" vs the smaller "trumpet" style mouthpiece.

Alright, thanks for all the help and info.

I still have a few days to think about it before I go ahead and order. While I have vaped many times, I'm crossing over from smoking and my piece of choice was a big ol' Gandalf pipe, so I'm used to harsher hit.

But now there is just more to consider. I might take your advice and get the HydraTree as it seems a bit more "well-rounded" for lack of a better term.

Pardon my laziness and not reading the entire thread but I noticed on their website that they dont just sell the cloud unit alone?

You have to buy glass with it?

Yes. I emailed them about that a few days ago and they told me they are not currently offering the Cloud as a standalone, but they will in the near future.

mod note: Back to back posts merged. Please use the Edit feature, thanks.

Dr. Plutonious,
Reactions: eLiguL

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Dr...for all practical purposes, you're gonna be happy with either one and you probably don't have enough experience with glass (you're a glass noob, yes?) to appreciate any subtle nuances yet anyhow. Just pick one and start enjoying.

stickstones,
Reactions: JDSupreme
Top Bottom