Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Just bought a Swagger ShowerCap Package for myself!
I've been vaping daily for about 4 months now using my Da Buddha and I love it!
I can't wait to see how the Cloud will treat me =)

tornadotbone,
Reactions: EonBlue
I can honestly say I prefer the ssv too the cloud, I have owned both and I feel like I get medicated off less with my ssv, I dont know why but I prefer it any day, I just think cloud is abit hyped up, its a vape like all other vapes they just heat. I dont think they are worth what they cost personally but thats from my own experience I think unless you are a crazy vapor connoisseur there is no reason not too just spend 200 on a vape and buy a decent bong.
Well if you spend $200 on a vape and buy a decent bong(which is probably around $200? Which would be at the low end IMHO) you are basically right at where the cloud price is anyways? I don't see your logic? SSV rep maybe(one post?)?? lol

VapeNStone,

Cannabinaut

Cannasseur and Glasshead
I can honestly say I prefer the ssv too the cloud, I have owned both and I feel like I get medicated off less with my ssv, I dont know why but I prefer it any day, I just think cloud is abit hyped up, its a vape like all other vapes they just heat. I dont think they are worth what they cost personally but thats from my own experience I think unless you are a crazy vapor connoisseur there is no reason not too just spend 200 on a vape and buy a decent bong.

You got me! :wave:

Dangus

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
Hey Cannabinaut -

I notice your sig says : "VXL Cloud Portable and Cloud Digital"

I thought there was only one kind of cloud?
...now I'm confused...:huh:

Dangus,
Hey Cannabinaut -

I notice your sig says : "VXL Cloud Portable and Cloud Digital"

I thought there was only one kind of cloud?
...now I'm confused...:huh:
I heard someone say it before in this thread. I guess there IS a cloud portable, but it was made way beforehand and isn't associated with VXH be any means. At least that's what I remember.

EDIT: Well what I said may be true but from his sig he is infact hoping for the future.

http://store.gotdabs.com/the-cloud-personal-vaporizer/

http://www.shopxhale.com/B2BSpecials/Cloud-Portable-Personal-Handheld-Vaporizer-Black

VapeNStone,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
If that's the only part of my signature that threw you for a loop, I'd love to buy your triple stemline. :D

I've read your signature so many times now, and every time I do, I think "Huh, I guess I don't know as much about glass as I thought I did...I need to google search for one of those 'surround sound 75t matrices(plural for matrix(the more you know)).' Every time I've googled, I get nothing but your signature, and other non vapor related hits. :shrug: Now, I'm lmao because I didn't realize that your whole signature is one vapor enthusiasts dream package! :doh: :lol: :D

Just got my GBD FC Bub, and hooked up the HC to it. :D

That's awesome! I'm going to order one of these soon! I'm having a hard time being patient waiting for the PV FC bubbler, so I'll have to give in and get both :|

Purpl3_Haz3,
Reactions: placetime

stickstones

Vapor concierge
The high may feel different from one model to another, at times, but it's all about different temps and amounts, not a high that's more this or that, due to using a different model.

That makes a shit ton of sense. I couldn't deny that I could get a bigger high out of a vape I hadn't used for a long time, but didn't know why. Every now and then I break out an old vape and get blasted with the same strain I've been using for a while. Makes sense that it is because the older vape has a different combo of load size and temp.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Well guys you will be happy to know that my long hiatus from the Clouds is over. Sure, it's been rough without my friend but I made it. I'm not sure how, but I did.

I turned my Cloud on, set it 12 and waited a good 20 minutes. It was hot. Yay!!!!!! Got my Evolver HydraTree out, dried the shit out of it before I hit the joint. That first hit is magical. Yet again, 3rd time in my life that I smoked for the first time. 1 was the first time, 2 was the cloud first time, 3 is right now!

I love this device. Yeah it's annoying when things break but this thing is unparalleled and well worth every penny. VapeXhale did a wonderful time communicating with me threw it. Love those guys! Much success and luck to VapeXhale!!!!

Thanks for everything guys!

JJ420

chillin on the couch, sippin off a 22 ounce.

I agree 50% with blais's statement here. Without a doubt the Cloud is much more inefficient than the SSV. That's fact. But the Cloud is no letdown either. I think it's the Marijuana related product of the year without a doubt. When I read some magazine's article (think it was Wired) stating the PAX Ploom was cutting edge I just wanted to laugh. No that award easily goes to the Cloud. If you want to throw down massive bong rip after bong rip of VAPOR, I'm not aware of any other device that comes close (maybe the Supreme?), but still... when you factor in ease of use then it's a no-brainier.

JJ420,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Without a doubt the Cloud is much more inefficient than the SSV. That's fact.

How is that so? I don't own an SSV, but from videos I've seen/what I've read in the SSV thread here, it's no more efficient than the Cloud, unless your talking in the sense of dollar for dollar vapor production. Yes, the SSV is cheaper than the Cloud. As far as how efficiently they produce vapor, I don't see the SSV being any better than the Cloud.

Purpl3_Haz3,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Without a doubt the Cloud is much more inefficient than the SSV. That's fact
How is that so?
Measure it out. Gram for gram, hit for hit.
You didn't answer my question, by the way...yet asked me to do something that I cannot do without owning both vapes. :shrug: :\ Like I said, I don't own an SSV, I can't do that.

I'd love for someone who has both vapes, to vape a certain amount, in both vapes. See which does it in less hits, less time, etc?

I know that you can vaporize .25 in one hit with the Cloud, and possibly more.

Purpl3_Haz3,

blais

Oh I wasn't trying to offend anyone I just honestly wasn't a fan of the cloud, I just honestly expected alot more for 500 dollars, And when I said get a 200 dollar vape it was because I think you can get a much much much better tube for 200 dollars than the hydra tube, that thing is like 8 inches tall and you could get a stemline for that, and in my opinion thats a way better idea. I'm not telling people not to buy the cloud, all im saying is do your research and make sure you care alot about vapor before you spend 500 dollars on something like that.

mod note: Edited to remove reference to an item for sale. Please review the rules carefully. Selling is permitted only in the Classifieds.

blais,
I agree 50% with blais's statement here. Without a doubt the Cloud is much more inefficient than the SSV. That's fact. But the Cloud is no letdown either. I think it's the Marijuana related product of the year without a doubt. When I read some magazine's article (think it was Wired) stating the PAX Ploom was cutting edge I just wanted to laugh. No that award easily goes to the Cloud. If you want to throw down massive bong rip after bong rip of VAPOR, I'm not aware of any other device that comes close (maybe the Supreme?), but still... when you factor in ease of use then it's a no-brainier.

Now I know your full of it. I own the da buddha(ssv little brother) and I can say the Da Buddha is one hell of a vaporizer, but to say its more efficient lol You must be crazy. I can put next to nothing in my cloud and get a banging cloud. Although with the da buddha I HAVE to pack it to a certain amount for it to work good. So you must be full of it or in on the SSV rep thing I was talking about before. I mean it might be close but IMHO the cloud beats it in efficiency hands down. I also get way smaller hits in my da buddha then in my cloud. So IMHO the cloud beats it no matter what. I measure efficiency by how fast I can get medicated and by how much. I need at least .2 in my da buddha to get me to the same level as more then half of that in the cloud.

PoopMachine

VXHCloud.JPG

I have the same setup.. cheap J hook.. works pretty well.

PoopMachine,

Cannabinaut

Cannasseur and Glasshead
What people don't understand about the Cloud is that it can be very efficient or very inefficient depending on how you use it. JJ420, try this: Fill the ELB to 25-35%. That should be a little pinch with the tips of your fingers, less than it would take to pack your SSV. Set the temp around 12 oclock. When ripping, do not fill your lungs. Take only 5 seconds of vapor then inhale fully to push it down deep in to your lungs. Hold for 10 seconds. Exhale SLOWLY. Take three slow deep breaths to give oxygen to your brain so it can process the actives. Repeat until bowl is cached. I don't think you'll find your Cloud inefficient anymore.

What people don't understand about the Cloud is that it can be very efficient or very inefficient depending on how you use it. JJ420, try this: Fill the ELB to 25-35%. That should be a little pinch with the tips of your fingers, less than it would take to pack your SSV. Set the temp around 12 oclock. When ripping, do not fill your lungs. Take only 5 seconds of vapor then inhale fully to push it down deep in to your lungs. Hold for 10 seconds. Exhale SLOWLY. Take three slow deep breaths to give oxygen to your brain so it can process the actives. Repeat until bowl is cached. I don't think you'll find your Cloud inefficient anymore.
shit if we are going by % of the ELB filled I have filled it up about 5% and get at least one huge banger and a ok second one after a shake and a stir. I don't know any other vape that can do that AND fill a tube the way the cloud can. That is how I measure my efficiency.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Without a doubt the Cloud is much more inefficient than the SSV. That's fact.

You're gonna have to back that up with some evidence to have that fly around here.

My testing, although not side by side, indirectly led to the exact opposite results. I used a PD for about two years almost daily. On the days I did not use it I was using the SSV. My testing between the two was interesting. The PD needed three stems to get me there. The SSV could do the job just as well, but quicker, with the same three PD stem's worth of herb in it at one time. So if I waanted to take my time I would use the PD and if I wanted a punch to the face I would use the SSV. However, the SSV didn't perform well at all with just one PD stems worth of herb...it needed at least two stem's worth and worked best with three.

When I got the Cloud I immediately mothballed my SSV. The Cloud was a heavy hitter that tasted better and hit harder with water filtration...who wouldn't want that! But I still used my PD to slow it down on most days. Then I tried the Cloud with three PD stem's worth and got the same great results that I got with the SSV. Later I tried the Cloud with one PD stem's worth and got a really nice cloud.

So while the SSV and Cloud are both heavy hitters, my testing led me to believe that the Cloud could still be used with a small, efficient load, whereas the SSV required more to perform and therefore couldn't be used as efficiently. Just for kicks and for a size comparison, it turns out the ELB fits snug inside the standard wand of the SSV.

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
You're gonna have to back that up with some evidence to have that fly around here.

My testing, although not side by side, indirectly led to the exact opposite results. I used a PD for about two years almost daily. On the days I did not use it I was using the SSV. My testing between the two was interesting. The PD needed three stems to get me there. The SSV could do the job just as well, but quicker, with the same three PD stem's worth of herb in it at one time. So if I waanted to take my time I would use the PD and if I wanted a punch to the face I would use the SSV. However, the SSV didn't perform well at all with just one PD stems worth of herb...it needed at least two stem's worth and worked best with three.

When I got the Cloud I immediately mothballed my SSV. The Cloud was a heavy hitter that tasted better and hit harder with water filtration...who wouldn't want that! But I still used my PD to slow it down on most days. Then I tried the Cloud with three PD stem's worth and got the same great results that I got with the SSV. Later I tried the Cloud with one PD stem's worth and got a really nice cloud.

So while the SSV and Cloud are both heavy hitters, my testing led me to believe that the Cloud could still be used with a small, efficient load, whereas the SSV required more to perform and therefore couldn't be used as efficiently. Just for kicks and for a size comparison, it turns out the ELB fits snug inside the standard wand of the SSV.

Thank you Stickstones. I didn't want to mention your name in my previous post, but I was fairly certain that you had quite a bit of experience with the two vapes, and had quite a contradicting opinion to that of JJ420.

Purpl3_Haz3,

vaplexus

What would you rather have? An Evolver Hydracirc or a VHX Showerdome, and why? what if you already had a Swagger Double and wanted one or the other of those?

vaplexus,
Top Bottom