Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Johny Chaos

What would you rather have? An Evolver Hydracirc or a VHX Showerdome, and why? what if you already had a Swagger Double and wanted one or the other of those?
I tried the Swagger Circ at the Seattle High Times Cannabis Cup and so far that one is my favorite. I wish I woulda waited like 12more hours to order and the swagger packages came out. ohwell, I'm still very happy with my cloud. I got the Evolver HydraTree, the tree touches one side of the glass and I was told by VXH that it is within spec so no exchange. I still use it about 60% of the time with my cloud. the rest of the time I use it with this cheapo bubbler I picked up at a smoke shop in town, had a made in US sticker on it FWIW.

Still figuring out what temps and how full I like the bowls but hands down I get the most medicated off this device. Sounds like I should try a load with a lot less and see if that makes a difference. I've been loading about .1-.15g in each load.

2qvbbb9.jpg

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Still figuring out what temps and how full I like the bowls but hands down I get the most medicated off this device. Sounds like I should try a load with a lot less and see if that makes a difference. I've been loading about .1-.15g in each load.

I'd say load what you can take in one hit. Personally, I don't care for a second hit. I like it all in one. So, I used to pack just a pinch, enough to get a small cloud, and nothing upon a second hit. Every so often, I'd find myself packing slightly more. I certainly can't hit .25 in one hit, with the likes of Slim, and others, but I can clear a decent amount in one hit.

Packing one hit ELBs, I get a good flavorful hit every time. Flavor isn't sacrificed on the second, third, or subsequent hits, that much with the Cloud in the first place, compared to other vapes; but I like the 'first hit' every time, so to speak. That being said, packing a ELB more full than I can take in one hit, isn't a bad thing. I can hit it multiple times, and with or without a stir, it's enjoyable. With a stir, I think I get a little more out of the bud than without, when doing larger loads. I understand that if I were to break up my bud a little afterwards, I may get some more vapor, but I like to leave a little more in my ABV than I used to.

I like a lighter brown-mid brown, as opposed to the dark dark brown that I used to strive for. The Cloud is great at not over-browning herbs. I find that when I empty an ELB, it looks 'not finished,' but upon crumbling it up, and re-vaping, I get little, if ANY additional vapor...just a not fresh taste, and darker ABV.

As far as temp, try experimenting with low temps in the AM, and higher at night. I find it interesting how even at the lowest temp, you get some nice flavors, and a minimal effect.

Purpl3_Haz3,
Reactions: Ville23

Johny Chaos

I'd say load what you can take in one hit. Personally, I don't care for a second hit. I like it all in one. So, I used to pack just a pinch, enough to get a small cloud, and nothing upon a second hit. Every so often, I'd find myself packing slightly more. I certainly can't hit .25 in one hit, with the likes of Slim, and others, but I can clear a decent amount in one hit.

Packing one hit ELBs, I get a good flavorful hit every time. Flavor isn't sacrificed on the second, third, or subsequent hits, that much with the Cloud in the first place, compared to other vapes; but I like the 'first hit' every time, so to speak. That being said, packing a ELB more full than I can take in one hit, isn't a bad thing. I can hit it multiple times, and with or without a stir, it's enjoyable. With a stir, I think I get a little more out of the bud than without, when doing larger loads. I understand that if I were to break up my bud a little afterwards, I may get some more vapor, but I like to leave a little more in my ABV than I used to.

I like a lighter brown-mid brown, as opposed to the dark dark brown that I used to strive for. The Cloud is great at not over-browning herbs. I find that when I empty an ELB, it looks 'not finished,' but upon crumbling it up, and re-vaping, I get little, if ANY additional vapor...just a not fresh taste, and darker ABV.

As far as temp, try experimenting with low temps in the AM, and higher at night. I find it interesting how even at the lowest temp, you get some nice flavors, and a minimal effect.
Yeah with the current meds I have, .1g will load an elbow halfway with the cap, .15 was about 3/4 with the cap in, with this method I get numerous good hits but the flavor does dwindle but not as fast as the MFLB or V-Tower. I think tomorrow night ill try a small pinch load as I already set out my 3 elbows loaded for bedtime and I have to work in office tomorrow so no day time medicating. Really need to get a cartridge for my ecig but that's for another forum.

I've also been playing with lower temps on sativas and higher temps on indices and this new CBD strain I'm trying and this seems to help.

I'll be in the clouds soon which means a good night of sleep.

vaplexus

get'n vak'd. heres one: if you are holding the cloud and you can even feel the slightest like you will cough, sneeze or yawn, hold the cloud base with one hand and the hydratube with the other. this way the whole unit will move with you instead of just the base. in that case its more likely you will break something beause of the torque of the hydratube.

the cloud is mindblowing. i am using the hydracirc. the double is even smoother.

darkrom

Great Scott!

I started doing exactly this today, but to make it more interesting I'm packing as little as I can to just prevent me seeing the bottom of the screen at all. I figured why not take 4-5 bowls like this which would equal 1/2 a ELB (my previous norm). I thought it would just taste better etc. 2 of these mini ELBs has me just as medicated as 1 ELB half full. What is this voodoo? If this stays reliable I'll be able to cut my amount used in half yet again. Time will tell.

Hey all i just go mine today and the first couple of rips were not that cloudy then the lights starts flashing 3 times green then two times red. What does that mean. I waited for it to warm up before i hit

Matt Johnson,
Hey all i just go mine today and the first couple of rips were not that cloudy then the lights starts flashing 3 times green then two times red. What does that mean. I waited for it to warm up before i hit
It means read the thread. Your answer is within. But for real it means your cloud reached it's one hour shut off and you need to shut it off and then on again. Do a search next time, most if not all of people's questions are answered right in this thread. What temp setting on the dial did you use?

VapeNStone,

Cannabinaut

Cannasseur and Glasshead
I started doing exactly this today, but to make it more interesting I'm packing as little as I can to just prevent me seeing the bottom of the screen at all. I figured why not take 4-5 bowls like this which would equal 1/2 a ELB (my previous norm). I thought it would just taste better etc. 2 of these mini ELBs has me just as medicated as 1 ELB half full. What is this voodoo? If this stays reliable I'll be able to cut my amount used in half yet again. Time will tell.

My hypothesis is that you are giving your lungs more time to absorb the actives and your brain/body more time to process them. When we pack our ELBs full to get giant clouds, even if we hold those clouds in until they disappear, our receptors get saturated and our system doesn't process a lot of the actives. So by extracting less bud at once, our system can utilize more of the actives. A high that you build slowly will usually get you farther than a big giant hit. I found this to be true combusting, too, and switched to (B Wilson) one hitter bowls. Dabbing, too. I got much more effect taking three small dabs with a few minutes between than all of them combined, or even back to back. Just like driving, take it slow and you will conserve! Go too fast and you'll "guzzle" your medicine.

PS. Your body/brain is probably more important at determining efficiency than your vape is. Pay attention to it! Take deep, controlled breaths, mantain a receptive state of mind with meditation, stimulate your brain with music (jazz is SO great for this) instead of jamming it with television. You might find yourself getting much more effect from the same medicine, amount, and method.

Forget the thread for now. Read the single page of instructions that came with your vape.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast

You need to provide more information. How long was the unit on for? How high was the temperature dial?

newVaper420,
I forgot about the instructions lol. No one ever reads those. OMG the red and green lights "did I break it?" haha

VapeNStone,
Reactions: Stu

Cannabinaut

Cannasseur and Glasshead
Secret Christmas mode activated. Shhhh... don't tell anyone how you did it.
:peace:
HAHAHA :rofl: The Cloud should have a "party mode" like the Pax if you roll it a certain way. All the LEDs start spazzing out randomly. Good for pranking friends that they broke your Cloud.

Cannabinaut,
I think from what i read it was having trouble holding temp because i had turned it down from 3 to 12. Adn thats why the lights were flashing.IDK.

Matt Johnson,

John Lewus

I need to experiment more with different breathing techniques based on what I have read in here the last few days. It seems there are so many combinations that can be done to achieve different effects.

1. Slow draw vs fast draw
2. Loosely packing vs tightly packing
3. Low temp, medium temp, high temp
4. Using very small amounts for one hit or using larger amounts for multiple hits
5. Varying temperature between hits vs. staying at the same temp
6. How big you fill your lungs
6a. The % of Vapor vs. air to take into a hit
7. Finely ground herb vs. a more course herb
8. Stirring the bowl after some hits vs. not stirring
9. Amount of water diffusion used or none at all
10. How long to hold in your lungs vs. breathing out right away
11. Whether to take a big deep breath at the end or a slower normal breath

You could even make the argument that different water pieces will change the hit but in my experience different water pieces don't change the actual feeling I get 10 min into it. They can affect how I draw (slow vs. fast) which then would change it. There are so many combinations of the above that affect how efficiently you extract, how much you will cough (I have sensitive lungs), how long it takes to get medicated, how it will taste, and whether you fill it more in the mind or body. It probably can even affect how long it lasts but I believe that is just a result of increasing your dose and/or higher temperatures.

As many different ways there are to vaporize it can also depend on the herb that you are using!!! There are so many different ways to vary things. So far this forum has only really touch on some basics such as higher temps giving more body high but I feel that there are hundreds of perceptible combinations by varying everything listed above. A vapor enthusiast can probably do a blind test of a 25% loaded bowl, 12 oclock, slow draw vs a 50% loaded bowl, 12 oclock, fast draw keeping all things the same and notice a difference. You would have to space the test out 2 hours at least and compare the highs later. Doing it at the same time would be like comparing different ibuprofens.

I do think of the cloud as a connoisseur Vapor because it can extract so well even with super small loads. I am not into Espresso (not yet) but I imagine these are almost the exact types of things coffee people experiment with (different grind sizes/temperatures/loads/etc..).

2ro6s68.jpg

I bought the ELBs but was really surprised it came with the stand.

mod note: Swagger HT's come with a Hydrastand

Matt Johnson,

Cannabinaut

Cannasseur and Glasshead
Oh man right now I need a bit of sympathy. My Cloud is currently sitting on a doorstep 100 miles away from me. :cry: VXLs fulfillment center mailed it to the wrong address. They are closed now and can't mail a new one until Monday afternoon, and only once the first Cloud is sent back. :argh: My dreams of a Cloudy weekend are dashed. And I just bought some REALLY nice glass for the Cloud, too. I was really looking forward to showing you guys my new 29 arm Leisure bubbler. I have half a mind to drive up to LA and get it, but I really can't afford the gas right now. I already made that trip to go to the Kush Expo and ask the VXL team what was up with the long delay and dead air. :doh: Speaking of which, the original estimate I was given for delivery of my replacement Cloud was 14 days ago. Ugh.

Cannabinaut,
That sucks about your cloud canna.
And as a question should i be getting good clouds at 12 i am not really getting great clouds.

or do i just leave the elbs in longer because that seemed to work

Matt Johnson,

Cannabinaut

Cannasseur and Glasshead
That sucks about your cloud canna.
And as a question should i be getting good clouds at 12 i am not really getting great clouds.
Every Cloud runs slightly different temp-wise. You might be happier at 1-1:30. Also, when the light turns from red to green it is not quite ready to hit yet. Wait an extra five to ten minutes to be sure. Also, leave your ELB in the joint to stay warm. You can't put a cold ELB in a joint, hit it right away, and expect huge clouds. Also, all Swagger tubes come with a stand. Unfortunately, stands aren't even available for the other tubes. If your lights are flashing your Cloud has shut itself off. It does this every hour. Toggle the switch back and forth to turn it on again. Please read this before asking more questions. It is very helpful. http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/VapeXhale

PoopMachine

How is that so? I don't own an SSV, but from videos I've seen/what I've read in the SSV thread here, it's no more efficient than the Cloud, unless your talking in the sense of dollar for dollar vapor production. Yes, the SSV is cheaper than the Cloud. As far as how efficiently they produce vapor, I don't see the SSV being any better than the Cloud.

You know, I have to agree with this. BUT.. my SSV hasnt been out of its case since the Cloud showed up except maybe once. I do think the Cloud is hands down the bee's knees but I have to agree that the amount used in a SSV compared to the Cloud is less.

That being said, the Cloud gives repeatable results The SSV, you look at it wrong and it will combust so that alone is why it stays in the bag. Ive got a ton of vapes and the only two that ever see any use are the SSV and the Cloud. My others literally have a layer of dust on them.

I use a lot in either because it has to be enough for me and Mrs PoopMachine. She is a huge vapor snob.

PoopMachine,
A

Austin

I live in Canada. Is the VapeXhale official website the only place to order one from or are there other options? I'm not seeing any on ebay.ca

Any coupon codes out there at least?

Austin,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
I live in Canada. Is the VapeXhale official website the only place to order one from or are there other options? I'm not seeing any on ebay.ca

The Vapexhale website, is the only official place to buy them. If you see one for sale elsewhere, be cautious.; it's either a scam, or someone who bought a cloud, selling it. That being said, you can order one from the Vapexhale website, even if you are in Canada.

Purpl3_Haz3,
Reactions: darkrom
A

Austin

Would they send it to a local post office (or only to my house)? I assume the post office would simply charge me a receiving/holding fee if I have it sent there. Normally shipping and billing addresses are separate.

I found out about this product yesterday and might order one tonight. I had previously planned on getting a Volcano

Austin,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Would they send it to a local post office (or only to my house)? I assume the post office would simply charge me a receiving/holding fee if I have it sent there. Normally shipping and billing addresses are separate.

I found out about this product yesterday and might order one tonight. I had previously planned on getting a Volcano

Screw the cano! I've used both and this is cheaper and outperforms it. Bags used to cool vapor nicely, bongs cool and condition it better. NO BRAINIER. Good choice. I like using volcanos, but wouldn't buy one for more than $150 personally, and we all know thats not going to happen.

darkrom,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I have to agree that the amount used in a SSV compared to the Cloud is less.

Based on what? I suggest you do some low volume testing with your Cloud. I honestly have not found another vape that could extract from as little as the Cloud can.

I am baffled by the amount of people coming on here and saying the SSV is more efficient that the Cloud with no supporting evidence. I want to know how you guys are coming to this conclusion, since it is completely different from what I found. I lived with both these vapes for well over a year each, so come correct with your results!

Top Bottom