Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Has anyone received a sleeve since Troi let us know we could email him our serial number?

Nope. I just thought about that today, and went to check my mailbox...no sleeve. I emailed him on the 23rd, I believe just after he posted about emailing him, and haven't received any kind of reply/confirmation or sleeve. Kind of bugging me, because I'm trying to order some ELB's that fit, at the same time, to save shipping, etc. So I just wanna hear back that I can order them together, or get the sleeve in the mail so I know that I should just order the ELBs separate.

Anyone who got a Cloud sleeve and doesn't want it, want to send it my way? :brow:

Purpl3_Haz3,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Purpl3, if you got fat ELBs, you can get replacements if you send SM55 a video showing they don't fit right. I did just that and he sent me some perfect-fitting ELBs, so I'm happy now. :)
:peace:

Stu,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
I was looking at the packages on the website thinking about what Santa might want to bring me for Christmas and I noticed something a bit odd about the package vs. the glass by itself pricing.

If you subtract the retail value of the glass pieces from their packages you get a value of $275 for the Cloud unit itself...except if you buy the SwaggerTree package where you are paying $300 for the Cloud.

Any idea why that might be?

Sinclue,

Troi

I was looking at the packages on the website thinking about what Santa might want to bring me for Christmas and I noticed something a bit odd about the package vs. the glass by itself pricing.

If you subtract the retail value of the glass pieces from their packages you get a value of $275 for the Cloud unit itself...except if you buy the SwaggerTree package where you are paying $300 for the Cloud.

This is not the best way to calculate the value of the cloud, as the packages offer both the cloud and the glass at a packaged discount price then buying them indivdually, in the next few weeks when we start offering cloud's as stand alone item's this will seem more balanced.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
^^^^^^ Now this is IMO good news for more than 4000 people!!!! :rockon: :cheers:

Congrats Cloud team for making it possible for everybody...

Zangano Cruel,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Purpl3, if you got fat ELBs, you can get replacements if you send SM55 a video showing they don't fit right. I did just that and he sent me some perfect-fitting ELBs, so I'm happy now. :)

I've thought of it, but I don't want to be petty and try to get free replacements...My elbs all fit in all the way, with not a lot of force, but even when clean, and when the clouds joint is clean, only 2 of them are really easily insertable/removable. With the other four, when I go to remove one, unless I hold the cloud down on the table, it just picks the cloud up an inch or so and then comes out. I trained them all in the same glass, but these four just are a little bigger.

IDK. But, I feel like SM55's post about making a video and getting replacements referred to ELBs that wouldn't insert all the way due to being too tight.

I'm fine paying for them, with my Cloud sleeve...but I just want some kind of reply or confirmation!

Kind of annoying after emailing troi a week ago, to see him replying to a post about the price of the individual cloud unit vs package, and not at least acknowledging our inquiries about the sleeve. :shrug: Not trying to be mean or anything, just seems like odd priorites; explaining pricing on something that isn't available yet (individual clouds) over selling someone an accessory for their Cloud, to make it more useable. I'm throwing my CC at the monitor. (take my money, please? :) )

Purpl3_Haz3,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
Glad to hear that we'll soon be able to buy just the Cloud by itself. As badass as these Hydratubes are, and as much as I'd love to own 1 of each, the package price is just a bit out of my reach, being a starving college student and all. I know what'll be on my xmas list for myself :)

Peloton,
Reactions: darkrom

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
FWIW I, too paid for some extra "normal" ELBs to compare them with my fatty ELBs that were shipped with my unit. The difference was so stark that I felt okay about asking SM for some replacements. After using the "normal" ELBs I have a different perspective about the fatties and felt fine about seeking replacements.

IMO you shouldn't ever have to "train" a proper ELB.

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
FWIW I, too paid for some extra "normal" ELBs to compare them with my fatty ELBs that were shipped with my unit. The difference was so stark that I felt okay about asking SM for some replacements. After using the "normal" ELBs I have a different perspective about the fatties and felt fine about seeking replacements.

IMO you shouldn't ever have to "train" a proper ELB.

Maybe, they'll throw a 4 pack in with my sleeve :D

Purpl3_Haz3,

max

Out to lunch

The Swagger circ prices for HT and package are also the same as the tree.I can certainly understand wishing the there was a $275 difference on those two as well, if you're interested in a package. That would make the package price $525 instead of $550. But they could also do it by raising the two HT prices by $25. Personally, considering the prices of the showercap and double, I look at the tree and circ as pretty good bargains, priced where they are, at $250.

Troi said:
the packages offer both the cloud and the glass at a packaged discount price then buying them indivdually, in the next few weeks when we start offering cloud's as stand alone item's this will seem more balanced.

The Cloud price will really make it apparent that the packages are a great deal.

Troi

I've thought of it, but I don't want to be petty and try to get free replacements...My elbs all fit in all the way, with not a lot of force, but even when clean, and when the clouds joint is clean, only 2 of them are really easily insertable/removable. With the other four, when I go to remove one, unless I hold the cloud down on the table, it just picks the cloud up an inch or so and then comes out. I trained them all in the same glass, but these four just are a little bigger.

IDK. But, I feel like SM55's post about making a video and getting replacements referred to ELBs that wouldn't insert all the way due to being too tight.

I'm fine paying for them, with my Cloud sleeve...but I just want some kind of reply or confirmation!

Kind of annoying after emailing troi a week ago, to see him replying to a post about the price of the individual cloud unit vs package, and not at least acknowledging our inquiries about the sleeve. :shrug: Not trying to be mean or anything, just seems like odd priorites; explaining pricing on something that isn't available yet (individual clouds) over selling someone an accessory for their Cloud, to make it more useable. I'm throwing my CC at the monitor. (take my money, please? :) )

I received hundreds of emails about cloud sleeve's, we are working out the logistics of getting everyone a sleeve. As we did not promise a timetable on when that would be turned around, I kindly ask penitence while I work this out. If you want to verify that I received your email -- send me another email troi@vapexhale.com, and I will verify that I have your sleeve request. We want to get these all out but since the population of cloud owners without sleeve's consist's of several hundreds we greatly appreciate everyone's patience.

Secondly we have a phone number (484-453-8236), at any time if you need to get in touch with us immediately or your waiting on a question, please utilize it.

Darb

Has anyone on here shipped a cloud to Canada?
What was the shipping charge?

Darb,

The Mighty Monarch

WOW you people are sensitive! Is there some chemicals burning off in your Clouds getting you all pissed off or something? (I jest, don't lynch me :rolleyes:)

The only one of you listening to me (or you're just not keeping up) is obg. I think we're in agreement that the current warranty terms are possibly more prudent in the long run, but are hurting sales in the short term. I'm of the opinion that taking a risk and getting these things out as quickly as possible with as long warranties as possible (seriously, its a number, they can make it as big as their cojones allow) and letting the Cloud sell itself to the friends of those buyers and so forth is a solid long term plan. If they can do this quickly enough, the Cloud might be able to lock down the market, and maybe finally dethrone the fucking volcano. But if they keep at the current pace they allow a competitor to come in and do what the Pax is doing to the portable vape market. Although, I can see why they wanna just brace for the 4k storm for the next few months. I really hope they revisit the warranty terms within a year, and barring unforeseen circumstances I think they'll extend it, hopefully retroactively updating the warranty of all previously sold clouds like S&B with the Volc digi. That would be the classy thing to do (IMO obviously).

Zangano Cruel, if you enjoy your Cloud and have any respect at all for the hard work and sacrifices the VXL tech crew have obviously put into this thing, why are you trying to chase away sales for them? That's some bad karma bro.

If anyone read the previous as "CLOUD SUKS" or "NO CLOWD 4 ME PAX 4 LIFE LOL" you either have a mental disability or its really time to cut back.

The Mighty Monarch,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
You are just trolling this thread at this point. I hope you enjoy your pax...

mod note: As a member, you're expected to use the report button. Don't make the situation worse by labeling another member a rule breaker. That's our job.

The Mighty Monarch

Wow almighty elmonuzz, was my post not interesting enough for you? In which case I apologize to you and your esteemed phd in Dirt Bikology. Would this post, a repeat of what's been said 1000s of times, be more suitable for your lordship:

The Cloud looks amazing! Best vape ever! I can't wait until I buy one!

One thing posting on this thread has taught me is the worst thing about the Cloud is its owners. If you replied to me, and you aren't slim, max, or ogd, its time for an asshole intervention.

mod note: Please review the rules. All members must be treated in a respectful and adult manner.

The Mighty Monarch,

The Mighty Monarch

The point now is to make sure lord Dirtship and the devotee to the coolest, newest , hippest game ever, zangano bobble) know that their "The Cloud is perfect anyone who disagrees can go to hell" mantra is hurting VXL. Seriously, I hope you two don't work in sales, or for a business that has any intention of turning a profit.

mod note: See mod note above.

The Mighty Monarch,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
The funny thing is I have been one of the more critical posters in this thread. Maybe you should read it.

And this doesn't look like fun? :)

roadtojackson2.jpg

powell3.jpg

max

Out to lunch
The point now is to make sure lord Dirtship and the devotee to the coolest, newest , hippest game ever, zangano bobble) know that their "The Cloud is perfect anyone who disagrees can go to hell" mantra is hurting VXL. Seriously, I hope you two don't work in sales, or for a business that has any intention of turning a profit.

mod note: See mod note above.
The warranty issue has been discussed. Harping on it isn't going to get it extended. Nobody's stopping you from doing that, but if others don't want to partake in your discussion, it doesn't mean everyone is ignoring all negatives and is closed to discussion, as you suggest. I'm sure all buyers would like longer coverage, but I'd hope, especially after what's been posted (thanks OBG), that people can understand why the coverage isn't longer at this point.

Your personal attacks on members this page have earned you a temporary ban. The post quoted here was even worse before you edited it, immediately after posting it. It's fine to argue your points, but we don't allow personal attacks. Please keep that in mind, as well as all other forum rules, when you're able to post here again.

max,
Top Bottom