Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

skyline

Thanks Stu! I just tried doing this and the cloud was able to change to green in less than a minute so I guess my units fine haha. My unit does stay solid green once it turns green most of the time so I guess it flickers because of a real change in temp and not a minuscule one that'd only be registered by a hypersensitive temp sensor.

I like listening for the ticking to slow down anyways. It lets me focus on other things while it heats up!

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
So guys how do u reclaim the resin stuck in the HT ? do u rinse it with ISO ???

I don't like using ISO for reclaiming...

m0sh,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization

I don't have any to reclaim. I don't know if that's because I clean it frequently or because my herb lacks resin in the first place. :haw:

oldiebutgoodie,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

JohnDeere

I am sure this will start a huge debate, but I find that the reclaim from vapes is bested only by Butane bud extractions...I feel that vaporizing itself is a heat extraction and then running that vapor through a glass cold water device condenses very potent resins.

I only use ISO for reclaim (period, no avb or bud or trim) and only in glass and SS parts (i also separate those two washes). I use high percentage ISO (90's) and I heat my pyrex in the microwave for 3 minutes before I toss the filtered ISO wash into the pyrex...it evaporates in minutes and then I a do a quick vac purge for shits and giggles and then let it cool.

I end up with amber that tastes like honey oil, even my wife likes it, and like I said, second only to BHO made with real herbs. The dabs leave no solid residue (slight seasoning) and no fireworks.

Marvc

My package made it USPS at 7 am, and is not out for delivery...Great. Oh well one more day of waiting won't hurt.

Marvc,

JohnDeere

My package made it USPS at 7 am, and is not out for delivery...Great. Oh well one more day of waiting won't hurt.
If it is addressed to you you can pick it up at your local post office...chances are it is actually out for delivery though so I would call your local post office, it takes a while for USPS to update.

JohnDeere,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I didn't get a chance to try 11:00 today on the Cloud. I still took it at 12:00. LOL :-).

Yeah, it still might come today. Mine arrived at the post office at 10am, and they delivered it at 12pm. Hopefully, I'm crossing my fingers for you.

I'm also interested in reclaiming. I don't think I'm gonna do this first batch, but I think I'm just gonna soak my tube in ISO just to clean it (I'll put it in a ziplock bag and let it sit sideways).

I am sure this will start a huge debate, but I find that the reclaim from vapes is bested only by Butane bud extractions...I feel that vaporizing itself is a heat extraction and then running that vapor through a glass cold water device condenses very potent resins.

I only use ISO for reclaim (period, no avb or bud or trim) and only in glass and SS parts (i also separate those two washes). I use high percentage ISO (90's) and I heat my pyrex in the microwave for 4 minutes before I toss the filtered ISO wash into the pyrex...it evaporates in minutes and then I a do a quick vac purge for shits and giggles and then let it cool.

I end up with amber that tastes like honey oil, even my wife likes it, and like I said, second only to BHO made with real herbs. The dabs leave no solid residue (slight seasoning) and no fireworks.

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of pyrex are you using? And how long do you let the ISO soak and then reclaim? Thanks :-).

newVaper420,

Marvc

If it is addressed to you you can pick it up at your local post office...chances are it is actually out for delivery though so I would call your local post office, it takes a while for USPS to update.

A little positive news goes a long way...lol yeah that's what I'm hoping. The post office opens at 930 so I will be calling haha. It now says "sorting complete". I hope that's good news??

Update: called the Local post....and it's out for delivery! Oh yea!

Marvc,

max

Out to lunch
If you don't mind me asking, what kind of pyrex are you using? And how long do you let the ISO soak and then reclaim? Thanks :-).
Just FYI, Pyrex is a name brand, not a glass type, and since Corning sold it to World Kitchen some years ago, it's now made of soda glass instead of borosilicate.

max,

JohnDeere

Just FYI, Pyrex is a name brand, not a glass type, and since Corning sold it to World Kitchen some years ago, it's now made of soda glass instead of borosilicate.

This is true though there is some debate over which is better in bakeware. Regardless be aware of quick temp changes and don't submerge the hot dish in water (if you are using a hot/cool water bath) until it is cool to the touch. I have seen pyrex and boro break under thermal stress.

I just wash the tubes with slightly warmed iso (hot water bath), just a rinse and shake until the goodies have disolved into a golden solution. Oh and I edited my previous post, I microwave the standard square pyrex baking dish for 3 mins, then I toss in my filtered ISO wash.

mod note: Please use manual quote tags to avoid back to back posts. Two posts merged.

JohnDeere,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
I'm also interested in reclaiming. I don't think I'm gonna do this first batch, but I think I'm just gonna soak my tube in ISO just to clean it (I'll put it in a ziplock bag and let it sit sideways).

Good luck mate...I wish I could get this laboratory scoops(which IMO would do the trick), can't find it here and the shipping price is just ridiculous for me!!!

m0sh,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
My Cloud arrived this morning at approximately 10:45am (EST) [pre order email received on Saturday, the 28th, ordered same day) and it is flawless! No paint missing, etc. LED functions as it should, AFAIK. The only ELB I have tried fit more than half of the way in the first try with minimal resistance, and now goes in and out easily. new batch?

Hits are amazing as everyone has said, and no review I could type could do it justice compared to what has already been written. I've only used the HT dry so far, and my regular tube with water. I cannot believe the quality of hits between 9am and 1pm on the dial. I haven't ventured further in any direction yet. I'll try the whole dial when I get home from work at 10pm. Work :|

Out for now, my testing time is limited between now and when I have to go to work, but I had to say thank you to SM55, and EVERY other person involved in the process of getting this vape, from the minds of a few folks, to the hands of many!

Again, Thank you
logo.png
!!!!!!!

darkrom

Great Scott!
So the cloud came today!!!

Thanks Vapexhale team for taking care of me! Without using it yet based only on visuals I'm thrilled. I NEED to buy a stand for the hydratube so I'll either make or order one soon.

The unit is solid. Small scuffs on the bottom metal part, ugly but I give ZERO fucks about something so trivial. It adds character lol.

So heated up to green at 12 and giving it 10--20 min burn in time. Before heating it I fit a ELB in with minimal difficulty. Tight but nothing that felt like I was going to break it while pushing in. Just be sure to apply pressure evenly to both sides (as in use 2 fingers or 1 stretched across the diameter of the ELB). I think EVEN pressure might be the issue some people have here since you'd be pushing too far forward or back. Its tight but I was expecting something far more scary.

As for the clicking sound...its about as loud as a fan in a desktop pc with a slight click. Hardly distracting or anything. 2 min of listen and I have to stop typing on my mechanical keyboard to hear if it is still clicking. Granted mechanical keyboards are fairly loud, but for those who aren't sure its real quiet. Someone in the room with exceptional hearing might pick up on it, but its nowhere near the volume of say an air pump on other vapes. Definitely not a problem for anyone who isn't into TOTAL silence.

Well thats all I can test on my lunch break. In a few hours ill be out of work and try a bowl at LEAST half packed at 12.

I'll be honest I'm fucking giddy over a vaporizer :drool:

The hydracirc is just amazing. I cant wait to water it up.

The real test will be is the high actually stronger than any other vape with the same load, or is it just the ultimate way to vaporize the same load size....we will see later on today.

Where is the ideal water fill level on something like this hydracirc? I use trees exclusively in the past (not a preference or anything just what friends and I've had to use). Do I fill it just above the slits or what? I'm sure I'll figure it out but if I have a good idea for a starting point I can vape that much faster haha.

One thing is for sure though, unless this vape extends the duration of the high, I'm going to be ripping through my stash in no time with these huge bowls. I'll also try to experiment with packing smaller bowls.

I don't see any reason they can't create "chode bowls" that are just smaller for those of us who can't fight the urge to pack a full bowl.

I'll end my pre-usage rant by saying the packing was bomb proof (apparently if MY mailman didn't manage to break it) and the customer serivice has been absolutely remarkable. They accomodate my special payment method. Shit happens...understandable. They sent it out EXPRESS to make the difference. Shipped out Monday from cali and here it is by noon in Massachusetts. Cross country in a day. I wish they were located on the east coast so I could give these guys a high five and a bowl or 2.

Vapexhale pre-review = GREAT success.

Troi

We just stocked the store with HydraCircs, its a quantity that we expect to sell out. If you read this buy it now! We will be adding more inventory ASAP. Until everyone in the pre-order line has been fullfilled we will provide live inventory updates as a courtesy to our fans that are within the preoder list and feel the sting due to our processors policy.

At the same time we are following the practices and guidelines that our processor laid out for us. We appreciate all the support!

Sir vapes a lot

Making smokers jealous
just picked my cloud up. im nearly shaking because im so excited. But first impression is wow. the unit itself is a lot smaller than i expected. and the hydra tree is absolutely flawless not to mention very sturdy and thick walls make it very impressive.
Edit: This thing is fucking Awesome. I have been searching for this thing for years. Well something like it anyway. But finally after many disappointing vapes and stupid amounts for time and money wasted. Somebody got it completely right. Thank you so much Vapexhale team. Job well done. Two elbs in and I'm thoroughly in love. For real, told my girl she had been replaced in the #1 slot. Anyway Thanks and anybody that doesn't have one, you are missing out.

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
We just stocked the store with HydraCircs, its a quantity that we expect to sell out. If you read this buy it now! We will be adding more inventory ASAP. Until everyone in the pre-order line has been fullfilled we will provide live inventory updates as a courtesy to our fans that are within the preoder list and feel the sting due to our processors policy.

At the same time we are following the practices and guidelines that our processor laid out for us. We appreciate all the support!

Excellent, Troi! Just ordered my Cloud!!!

VXH service continues to impress.

SD_haze

Clouds been broken for like 3 days and still waiting for confirmation to send it back in :zzz:

If only the hydratube worked well enough with my log vapes =/

SD_haze,

Marvc

Clouds been broken for like 3 days and still waiting for confirmation to send it back in :zzz:

If only the hydratube worked well enough with my log vapes =/

Sorry to hear that. Mind me asking when ou got it?

Hey guys I just recieved my precious product. Can anyone tell me some do's and don'ts. Mostly don'ts haha def don't want to mess anything up on it.

Thx

mod note- Posts merged. Please don't post back to back. You have 6 hours to edit.

Marvc,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I know this sounds like a joke, but I need to wait longer to be able to give a review. Simply put it works and holy fuck. I've tried quite the list of vapes in my signature. This blows them all away in every single way besides portability and physical strength. I don't forsee any problems other than breaking the actual glass out of the cloud itself. I'm terrified of that.

But on to the vape...WOW sums it up honestly. I set to 12 the whole time still. Put 40-50% or so loosely packed elb with what happens to be the worst bud I've had in years. Still headies but tastes like earthy and shitty. Very little kief etc but still quality bud just my least favorite. Doesn't matter anymore! I'm thankful it was this stuff. This is the first time in a long time I can remember being over medicated by accident. I'd say I hit the level where a decent amount of hash + better bud mixed gets me with my WORST stuff alone...WOW. Next experiment I do with this thing is going to be how little can I use and still get results because there is no need to do what I did at this time anyway. So efficacy may not be an issue like I thought. If you need to pack a good amount I might even go as far as to pack it 50% and just take a single hit and shut it off. I honestly feel like a single hit in this is as strong as multiple bowls in the other vapes, but its hard to tell since I didn't stop at 1 this time.

I hit it at first and thought meh not the biggest clouds really but it sure tastes NEUTRAL (something I appreciate in vaporizers) and hydrated is a must for me at home. I'm thinking about getting a bubbler for the car since dry vapor really is pointless IMO. I use it as a last resort right now :lol:

So I'm sitting there thinking "meh I'm about as high as the other vapes." A minute or 2 more passes and WOOOSH. Over medicated rapidly. Not to the point of discomfort or anything, but close but still really pleasant. I know if I put a full bowl as I was thinking of, I'd be having some issues right now. I'm not saying this vape is too much for some people or anything like that, just that the dosage I estimated with the lower quality bud was much more effective than I thought. Next time less for sure.

Any questions about any aspect of this vape?

I have been able to remove and insert the ELB (only one open at a time for now) into the cloud while its running and fully up to 12 temp without ANY issues. I was able to examine the ABV from my medium space case titanium grind and crumple it up to dust almost and get a HUGE hit. Then pulled it out and the abv was a dark consistent brown. I'm colorblind partially so let me just say for sure that it is darker than most ABV I have, anything darker is "crispy and shitty" in my opinion, so I try to avoid darker personally. I don't think I'd ever need to turn it up past 12. I think I'm too much of a wimp to ever risk running concentrates in it. I'm really worried about breaking it only because I love it already. Just knowing that the glass sticking out of the top of the cloud could be repaired would be more or less the only thing that I could ask for from this vape at this point. Sadly I think that is not the case. I will be VERY careful with it, but that is the biggest issue I personally have with it after the 1 use, paranoia of breaking the glass.

If there was a way to repair that then I'd be so much more confident in the thing. The rest of it is built like a rock. I'd buy glass airpath insurance is what I'm saying :brow:

It has exceeded all my expectations honestly. I came here with a speech ready about how you guys exaggerated the increase in effects just because it is a more ENJOYABLE vape, not stronger. I was wrong and now I'm going to eat my words. Along with everything else in the house. :mmmm:

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Don't stop inhaling... ...when the HT is still sitting on top of the Cloud. Then don't stop exhaling clouds.

Seek,

SD_haze

Sorry to hear that. Mind me asking when ou got it?
Supposedly most clouds that die, die within the first month (although ~5 pages back someone who had it a few months died in the same fashion as mine)
Me personally I had it less than a week.

I'm grateful I had it for a few solid days and it wasn't dead out of the box. The amount of testing I did in it was at least two week's worth :p

SD_haze,
Top Bottom