Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Ash057

Anybody else notice liquid culture on the magnetic stirerr?

Updating my custom vape setup pic :) vapor nirvana achieved :luv:

cloud3.jpg

Ash057,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
For those of you that may have missed it, StoneMonkey posted this about the tight-fitting ELBs a few pages ago:

:peace:

A week's worth of use and mine are still tight. One is a tad looser, but still a challenge to remove without this wonderful device (see post #3257 for link)
epik-v2-215x315.gif

Multi functional and inexpensive (I got three).

Sinclue,

m0j0h4nd

I'd like to know from VapeXhale if the newer firmware units run hotter in general or if it's just an LED tuning issue.

Also, I'm very interested in hearing from Cloud owners that have IR thermometers what they are seeing for temperatures on the Cloud. Set your Cloud to noon, turn it on and wait 20mins and take a reading on the side of the Cloud right above the top two screws. What do you get? I'd love to see a wide range of people report on this. My reading is 115 F.

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
SliM, sometimes I read your posts and its like listening to the voice in my head . . . its scary :) Even our medication patterns are similar.

Indeed, we seem to have similar habits across the board. Down to the water pipe with RezBlock in it. ;) Which I am still testing. I think I like it in the DG Tube.

I have gotten extended use out of the water pipe with the RezBlock. I had a oral rinse syringe that I use... I fill it once with RezBlock and then I inject it down the stem. I follow that up with 6/7 syringes full of water. It fills it to the right level every time, and also is the proper dilution rate for the solutions.

I don't use RezBlock in the MiniCan though because it bubbles up to much and I end up getting wet lips.

A little ISO and its an ELB washer :D

I thought that is what you were using it for. Do put the ELBS in there and turn it on? Does it spin fast enough to damage the elb? I had messed with those agitators before but I never put an object in the water.

Also how much does a set up like that cost? I am watching my elbs every day in the morning from the build up of the previous day.

Is this the one you have:

http://www.amazon.com/Hanna-Instrum...id=1341363467&sr=8-1&keywords=liquid+agitator

Slightly Medicated,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Yes, thats the one. I just use it to give a slow, stir now and again, its not optimal for sure, and not a reason to get one alone, but I have had mine for years and use it for a lot of things. If you get one get an assortment of magnetic stir bars . . . they make a difference.

One thing I noticed on the RezBlock is that it bubbles a lot when new until you pull a little vapor through it, and then something happens and it settles down. Its weird . . .

t-dub,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I thought about getting some sort of cleaning station set up. Right now I have been just using plastic bags and shaking the ELBS in the bags. I thought about getting two jars with lids, filling one with ISO one with water. I would shake the ELB in the ISO and then switch to the water to finish washing it off. I figured once things got dirty I would just change the water/ISO out. I might go that method since it is much cheaper.

Slightly Medicated,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I don't even do a water soak after the ISO, just quick rinse under the tap and air dry . . .

t-dub,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I would use the water as a rinse at my desk. I had been rinsing them under water real quick in the kitchen. I figured since I did not have running water in the studio area, a little jar of water will do the trick just as well. I have some spare jars laying around I might try to test my setup when I get back from dinner.

Slightly Medicated,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Haha.. that was cool, Dabowski. You might want to reconsider wearing that hat when doint that, though. I was afraid that the bill of your hat was gonna cause the Cloud to tip or something.

Stu,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
I'd like to know from VapeXhale if the newer firmware units run hotter in general or if it's just an LED tuning issue.

Also, I'm very interested in hearing from Cloud owners that have IR thermometers what they are seeing for temperatures on the Cloud. Set your Cloud to noon, turn it on and wait 20mins and take a reading on the side of the Cloud right above the top two screws. What do you get? I'd love to see a wide range of people report on this. My reading is 115 F.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapexhale-cloud.5247/page-154#post-248055

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapexhale-cloud.5247/page-87#post-218376

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapexhale-cloud.5247/page-95#post-220243

m0j0h4nd

Those temperatures are close enough to my temperature to lead me to believe that the newer units are not running any hotter than the older units.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Those temperatures are close enough to my temperature to lead me to believe that the newer units are not running any hotter than the older units.

StoneMonkey has already said that the newer units run hotter.

Stu,

Dabowski

Haha.. that was cool, Dabowski. You might want to reconsider wearing that hat when doint that, though. I was afraid that the bill of your hat was gonna cause the Cloud to tip or something.

lol I know I wore the hat for show. Plus I was not thinking and could have positioned it with the cord the other way :x

Dabowski,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I was just watching this video and at :28 I started laughing out loud. Willie sings:

"Tripped on a cloud and fell 8 miles high, tore my mind on a jagged sky.. I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in"

That pretty much sums up how I feel right now.

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
jackstraw62,
Reactions: VapeArts

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Ok so last night I made a mouthpiece for this, its 4" length and has a 3/4" female on the large end with a 5/16" bore all the way through. I added a 3/4" screen also. Pls tell me what you all think!

2012-07-03_17-37-48_233.jpg

2012-07-03_17-37-30_21.jpg

2012-07-03_17-37-40_654.jpg

Ed's TnT,

beach bum

Ok so last night I made a mouthpiece for this, its 4" length and has a 3/4" female on the large end with a 5/16" bore all the way through. I added a 3/4" screen also. Pls tell me what you all think!

2012-07-03_17-37-48_233.jpg

2012-07-03_17-37-30_21.jpg

2012-07-03_17-37-40_654.jpg

Ed, that looks sweet! I don't know if there'd be any difference using your tubes with The Cloud, but I know each wood has a distinct vapor "signature" when using your tubes with other vapes.

beach bum,
Reactions: Ed's TnT

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
You are right Bum! The different species would add a distinct but subtle experience.

Ed's TnT,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
That will deliver a really hot hit.

I think you need to actually try a cloud...

elmomuzz,
Top Bottom