Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
whats too long?? I actually thought I'd be able to put it on top and perhaps many will do so since there's no stand for it

I was just playing with the words there. You can of course leave it on the Cloud. But I agree with stickstones, safer to leave it off when not in use.

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
^^^
too risky for falling
my sentiments exactly. Instructions say don't leave it on the cloud when not in use and I don't feel comfortable doing that. I lay mine down on a thick wool sock with the mouthpiece slightly elevated(props to Mongorian for the idea). I change my water before each session with cold distilled water even put some ice cubes made from distilled water. I have also used the tube dry with just ice. This vape has fulfilled all of the expectations that I have built up over the past two years. efficiency, taste, temp control, air flow( very important for a convection vape)and ease of use are all excellent even the ht that I was ready to sell but not now. I have had the cloud for six weeks now and I am more than satisfied. I feel this vape will pay for itself with its incredible efficiency. My medicine bill was cut in half for the month and I was able to stay supremely medicated even with visuals for the whole month. I love this vape.:D :clap:

mongorian

Perfectly Toasted
Made a little drive yesterday and picked myself up a Mobius Micro Matrix. It works awesome with the Cloud. Will post up some pics soon...

Agreed with a little while back about the new Mobius pieces released yesterday - Worthless. What's up with all the male joint pieces? Goo is fun, but not that much fun - certainly shouldn't be a daily driver thing.

The big glass makers need to start stepping it up with more sick Cloud-compatible pieces, IMO. There's going to be a seriously growing market for it very soon here.

Venomous

I hope glass makers step it up but I think until people are constantly sending them emails and bugging the shit out of them, they won't build glass pieces for the vxl's.

I enjoy vaping through bubblers much more then dry whip hits.

Venomous,

Pappy

shmaporist
Agreed with a little while back about the new Mobius pieces released yesterday - Worthless. What's up with all the male joint pieces? Goo is fun, but not that much fun - certainly shouldn't be a daily driver thing.
Preston from SGW attributes the popularity of male joints not just to oil but because domes are more aesthetically pleasing than slides because they conceal the joint. I have to agree with him on that point.

Pappy,

mongorian

Perfectly Toasted
I'm more about function than form. It can be cute as all hell, but I don't want to have to use an adapter to use the cloud with it. That's just me though. I know there are plenty out there using different adapters for various pieces. If I'm going to buy something new though, specifically for this use, well...

mongorian,

Pappy

shmaporist
^ If you ever get a DI piece you can pair it to the Cloud with a female to female adapter. ;)

Pappy,

mongorian

Perfectly Toasted
Yea, I know. And I'm sure I will cave eventually and end up with a box full of different adapters. Just trying to stave that day off a while here.

B.

War Criminal
So I think when I get home from work I'm gunna try the cloud at 12 o'clock again and see if my unit really is running hot, maybe even go higher if I'm feeling curagous and things are going ok. Either way should help me sleep today during the day. Cloud is a god send on nights, quick extraction that can hit real hard which let's me get to sleep at a decent time.

YUP!

And ya, I was excited for the AquaLab sale, but EVERYTHING that I want has been out of stock the whole time.

So the fact that yesterday was the first time I really tried some BHO through the cloud is a testament to how amazing it is with flowers. While the milk may be skim, these hits are as tasty as it comes, amazingly smooth with nice clouds on exhale. I took 3 more rips after the one in the vid, and while the volume began to diminish on the last rip, the 2nd and 3rd rip were just as nice as the first. I loaded about .02(eyeballed), and I'm incredibly satisfied with the high. I just sandwiched a dab between two pieces of cotton and jammed it in my ELB.

2012-04-21_13-11-56_977.jpg

weedemon

enthusiast
the more and more i think about it i think i actually prefer the idea of using the cloud in an upside down position. (for use with concentrates I'll no longer have to worry about oil getting into the cyclone cylinder when it's being used in this position.) I think it would also be slightly harder for water to get into it should something else go wrong too. (cough, ice melting, w/e else you can think of)

seems to me like the biggest name in glass atm is mobius? an it's all about the matrix perc? a year ago it was hitman i thought? a competitive field i think? :p

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
i haven't tried wax with cloud either. very tempted now.
i think mobius pieces are awesome, but i wish to see more variety of glass and brands.

oldiebutgoodie

^ If you ever get a DI piece you can pair it to the Cloud with a female to female adapter. ;)

By any chance ever come across an 18mm male-to-male adapter? I haven't been able to find one.

I'm curious to try my HT with my Q for comparison to the Cloud. It's not really apple-to-apples using the whip. Of course I already know the outcome in general, but I think it might be interesting to try.

oldiebutgoodie,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
By any chance ever come across an 18mm male-to-male adapter? I haven't been able to find one.

I'm curious to try my HT with my Q for comparison to the Cloud. It's not really apple-to-apples using the whip. Of course I already know the outcome in general, but I think it might be interesting to try.

Are you looking for something like this? Both are Male Male <==> and 18mm on both ends...one straight, one 45 degree.

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/glas...tech-18-mm-male-to-18-mm-male-45-adapter.html

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/glas.../alt-18-mm-male-to-18-mm-male-90-adapter.html

Purpl3_Haz3,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
wow just tried a flower wax bowl. i hit at 3 o clock had like 6 tasty hits and wasn't too messy.

ilovebOObs,

oldiebutgoodie

Are you looking for something like this? Both are Male Male <==> and 18mm on both ends...one straight, one 45 degree.

Just a moment please while I wipe the egg from my face . . . damn it, I looked on ALT. Of course, searching for "18mm male adapter" returns >1100 items (ALT's search sucks IMO). I saw everything BUT these. Maybe my eyes just glazed over by the time I got up to around 500.

Anyway, yea, thanks. I'd better order it now. I may not be able to find it again.

EDIT: Of course, the straight piece would be out of stock. :bang:

oldiebutgoodie,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Just a moment please while I wipe the egg from my face . . . damn it, I looked on ALT. Of course, searching for "18mm male adapter" returns >1100 items (ALT's search sucks IMO). I saw everything BUT these. Maybe my eyes just glazed over by the time I got up to around 500.

Anyway, yea, thanks. I'd better order it now. I may not be able to find it again. :bang:

hahahaha egg! Yeah, I was wondering why you of all people hadn't checked ALT. I figured they'd be out of stock when I looked, but no. Easy way to find them> AquaLabTechnologies.com> Glass Accessories> Glass Adapters> Select 18mm as a filter on the left hand side of the screen, and you should be left with less than one page of results. Or click here ;)

Giant Robot

OBG, quick note, the 18mm female-female adapters showed out of stock so I called ALT directly a couple of days ago and they did happen to have one left. You may want to give them a ring to see if their web inventory is accurate...

Giant Robot

P.S. I've got the 65mm Stereo Matrix bub on hold for me and I should have it on Monday. I'm only a flower guy but the adapter will add a bit of height to avoid backspash to the Cloud, and I like the look of it compared to the tube. :)
I waited to pull the trigger until after I saw the new 2012 releases, but now I'm thrilled to get the Stereo! ;)

oldiebutgoodie

OBG, quick note, the 18mm female-female adapters showed out of stock so I called ALT directly a couple of days ago and they did happen to have one left. You may want to give them a ring to see if their web inventory is accurate...

Good suggestion. I'll do that. Thanks.

oldiebutgoodie,

neve13

i think i overmedicated.
P.S. I've got the 65mm Stereo Matrix bub on hold for me and I should have it on Monday. I'm only a flower guy but the adapter will add a bit of height to avoid backspash to the Cloud, and I like the look of it compared to the tube. :)
I waited to pull the trigger until after I saw the new 2012 releases, but now I'm thrilled to get the Stereo! ;)

Congrats! You're gonna love it!

neve13,
Top Bottom