Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

the Edge

I doubt they would communicate beta terms to the Fanatics as an open post in the forums. Rest easy, things are going well and you'll have a wonderful unit in your hands before you know it.

Of course they wouldn't, but you would think there would have been at least ONE definitive statement from a fanatic (or VXL themselves for that matter) confirming that they were specifically told not to discuss ANY details if that were actually the case, which I haven't seen... Did I miss it?

gigaurora

Of course they wouldn't, but you would think there would have been at least ONE definitive statement from a fanatic (or VXL themselves for that matter) confirming that they were specifically told not to discuss ANY details if that were actually the case, which I haven't seen... Did I miss it?
yes

gigaurora,

gigaurora

Any chance you might know where that would be?
Yesish, then ahaha. Stonedmonkey Said him and the betas were up good things, and the fnatics have posted random blitzed off their tree posts since then, so i'm putting 2 and 2. and confidentiality clauses are the most normal thing ever in beta tests, patent law and shit.

gigaurora,

JoeKickass

I dunno I think the Edge has a point, I don't see the harm with honest medicinal-performance related discussion... in fact I think it would be like a second Christmas :D

But they worked hard to make this happen with they're own little team so I guess they can keep it all internal if that's what they want :2c:

JoeKickass,

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Faster warm-up time, less external heat and a plug that disconnects from the Evo...the three main things I know are happening and the three main things I am patiently waiting for...if it works even better than it does now (which is amazing!), then I will be even happier. :)

Everyone who is getting anxious about why there are no reports from the beta testers just needs to take a step back...take a deep breath...and realize that leaving them unfettered will get our units to us exactly when they are ready...

End of October...November...December...doesn't matter to me. What matters is that they ARE making the EVO, and it is because of the help we gave them. Let's let them complete the magic!!:tup::nod::2c::peace:

ogcook

Yeah you did, I'm a Fanatic User. WE CAN NOT TALK ABOUT IT.

:horse:

Troi

The October shipping date was what I was skeptical about. Since I let someone use my ticker for medical reasons, thats kind of a bummer for me. Again it was a GREAT deal, I love the company and the product still, but the advertised date was a failure. Almost always is for crowd funding. Not really a massive deal, just a frustration that comes with that kind of funding/purchase.

Darkrom, I totally understand your frustration. I do want to add a little bit of insight, that I hope will make you feel a bit better.

First and foremost, when the IGG campaign ended the VXL team wanted to meet the October Launch date more then anything. One thing that I think everyone overlooks are a few background facts about the campaign.

1) We set the October Launch date, when we originally setup the Campaign with an end date of July 12. Expecting to get funding on the 12 and begin ordering parts for an October launch with mulligans built in. Since the campaign had a slow start at first, and IGG gave us a few best practices to incorporate into our campaign page and we extended the end date to Aug 2. (Which is roughly 20 days later to get the funds then originally planned). At that time we could have moved the expected delivery date up 20 days, but internally we all committed to working long days to make it work.

2) At the end of the IGG campaign we had a surprise the IGG funds do not vest for 15 business days. While this was in the fine print, we missed that fact until it came to be. Again, internally we talked and decided that we can just work harder, and we spoke to all of the raw material vendors we had lined up and they were game to do just the same.

4) We ignited the project and to this date, we have our manufacturing facility ready. We have 90% of our raw materials in stock to build well over 1000 units. We are working with the beta test team to validate 1 final part for approval and then we are ready to go. I can't give much other detail in that the part that we are finalizing does not have a long lead time, and when it is finalized its a matter of 3-5 business days to have our Assembly team working full force.

5) I think with all things considered (35 days of added dead space from our original projection of October) for us to be at 90% I think that is not to shabby. From the VXL side nobody is dragging their feet. Its Monday here in Philadelphia and 4 AM, we are just getting into the office as we have every week. Trust me it will come together in short order.

6) As for the Beta's team we have them all under NDA, and VXL approves what they are allowed to project to the public. As we close in we will approve more things for them to speak. We have this structure of non-disclosure for two reasons. 1) It is a best practice when it comes to this type of beta testing. 2) It allows us to be more transparent with these guys not just on beta matters, allowing for VXL to get feedback on items so that we can make sure everything that we do is polished as possible.

Finally everyone that is cloudless I feel for you. We are going to get an EVO in your hands in short order!

Last edited by a moderator:
Philadelphia-e1325778023232.jpg

To @Troi and VXL Philly, we L0VE your dedication!!!

Nothing like wake n' bakin' to some Rocky theme music, @Silver420Surfer! I'm going in for a 3rd listen right now....

EDIT: My 100th posted message! It's been a great start. Thanks for making me feel at home here in this thread, and in these forums. The FC Family is great. Love y'all! :peace::bigleaf::peace:

Last edited:

darkrom

Great Scott!
I appreciate the updates as I'm sure most of us here do. Sometimes that is all it takes. Again I knew you guys weren't just dragging feet and delaying "for fun" so no worries there. I'm not even mad or anything, just have to tell that little voice inside that October isn't going to happen. No cloud on halloween.

Also you guys might like this one, but I've got some pineapple Express being grown by a friend. When it is ready we plan to sit in my Evo, vaping from the Evo, watching pineapple express, while vaping pineapple express. All about the double inception.

stygian16

I appreciate the updates as I'm sure most of us here do. Sometimes that is all it takes. Again I knew you guys weren't just dragging feet and delaying "for fun" so no worries there. I'm not even mad or anything, just have to tell that little voice inside that October isn't going to happen. No cloud on halloween.

Also you guys might like this one, but I've got some pineapple Express being grown by a friend. When it is ready we plan to sit in my Evo, vaping from the Evo, watching pineapple express, while vaping pineapple express. All about the double inception.
Haha awesome, back when it was called the Eagle for like 2 days I had all kinds of fun inception ideas planned with the car, the band and the football team

grokit

well-worn member
I'm now hoping for thanksgiving but will settle for christmas! I can't say that I really expected halloween, even though I was hoping that vxc would hit their original target date so I'm not really disappointed.

Vxc: Don't lose too much sleep, nobody wants assembly to suffer. Naps are good medicine!

Also I must say that I'm impressed by the pre-shipment work like verifying addresses and the custom case. Vxc really seems to be covering all the bases they can for a (hopefully) flawless launch.

:popcorn:

Well, that IndieGogo update is a good sign...and explains why they didn't want beta testers saying anything ;p

Can you imagine if the beta testers said that and they didn't hit their goal? Haha.

max

Out to lunch
I'm now hoping for thanksgiving ....
How about Veteran's Day? That gives 'em 3 weeks. And then the 15th is Clean Your Refrigerator Day as well as America Recyles Day.

I was hoping that vxc would hit their original target date ...
At some point they should set a target date (for some future product) that they know, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that they can beat, just to get out of their rut. ;)

gigaurora

Also I must say that I'm impressed by the pre-shipment work like verifying addresses and the custom case. Vxc really seems to be covering all the bases they can for a (hopefully) flawless launch.

:popcorn:

My address wasn't verified ! i'm off the grid :|
I'm just going to tell them to leave it on an unmarked corner in an oversized suitcase :cool:

the Edge

This is pretty much what I was originally planning to get at when I posted. I honestly don't think too many people are going to be genuinely upset if their EVO arrives a bit late, but having an idea of what type of delays we are facing as we wait certainly helps to ease any worry or frustration about not having a completed product yet.

Via IGG..

Seibo Shen posted an announcement 1 hour ago
VapeXhale Vaporists!

We are working hard to hit our projected launch date of "October"

We are happy to say that our Fanatics should be receiving the first units towards the last week of October with the rest rolling out as soon as we can build and properly test each unit.

Thanks for all the support, we will continue to work 24/7 to push our the CloudEVO as soon as possible!

Last edited by a moderator:

weedemon

enthusiast
yep , the case offer, and address confirmation are great signs! + I am glad they are doing these fine details. check twice, cut once.

also not worried about the wait. what i said above. but that said how can we not be super excited about E-day? (whenever that ends up being) It's been a year since I used my cloud personally. and I have other vapes doing a great job. but the cloud is pretty special. it's making me nostalgic thinking about my old ticker... :p

excitedly waiting,

WD :p

Top Bottom