Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
I wish I were on the Beta team, but I'm glad that they can't speak about anything going on right now. It will certainly cut down on the whiners, meddlers and malcontents complaining about what they don't like about what information is released and possibly calling VXL and bothering them more, like people were doing about the fucking HT's that were being made for the contributors of the money raise. :bang:

This way...everything runs smoother and we all get our EVO's exactly when we should be getting them.:cool:

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Lots of good things happening with the Beta Testing team as we are gearing up for our launch. Nothing ground breaking to share other than we are still on track to launch shortly after testing is completed. In the meantime, we are looking for patients that would be willing to be a spokesperson to talk about the benefits they have received by switching to vaporization. We have some interviews lined up with some very legitimate publications (think Huffingtonpost, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, etc etc) and if anyone is interested, please PM me.

gigaurora

Ahhh the fabled land of the betas, TAKE ME WITH YOU TO THE LIGHT
I want to be ... in the cloud * ba-doom psshh*
paradise-engineering.jpg

gigaurora

Official Fanatic Post:

BOO!
Why can't ghosts have babies?

Because they have Hollow Weenies!! :clap: :tup: :lmao: :mmmm:

:zzz:

Just for your personal information, because your type is so big and bold, not only did i actually laugh out loud mid lecture in my Law Class but people behind me reading over my shoulder as well. You just set a group of 24 year olds giggling like school girls in a place of learning.. I hope your Happy ;)

Last edited:

Mud

Ok guys, time for me to pull the trigger on the EVO pre order.. the question is.. I have a hydratube coming privately from another FC member, buuut I want variety! Any input on the different pre order hydratube combos? any preferences from you hydratube connoisseurs? Any info is good info!
Thanks guys.

11eleven11

I'd wait until the EVO comes out because Swagger might have a new lineup. They may even have turbine chambers on their new stuff.

11eleven11,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Just for your personal information, because your type is so big and bold, not only did i actually laugh out loud mid lecture in my Law Class but people behind me reading over my shoulder as well. You just set a group of 24 year olds giggling like school girls in a place of learning.. I hope your Happy ;)
My work here is done, then!
Cheers!!

Bluntcrush,

b0

Cloudy...
Oh I almost forgot, this is a special day. Today my Cloud+ turned 6 months old (from Apr 17), still ticking strong and silently.:party:
Halfway to its first unboxday!:)

Today (Apr 18) my Cloud+ turned 6 months too!! If it wasn¡t for your post I would have totally forgot about it. Working as strong as the first day, vaping some Indica fenotipo White Widow right now :freak:

Nowadays I still find it perfect, everytime I think that I'm going to receive an improved version soon, can't even imagine how the EVO will be better :uhh::uhh:

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Nowadays I still find it perfect, everytime I think that I'm going to receive an improved version soon, can't even imagine how the EVO will be better :uhh::uhh:

I feel the same way--how much better can it get than what I already have? Well, I'm going to find out soon enough! :brow: My old ticker (over a year old now) continues to deliver just like the first day I got it. I'm one spoiled vaporist!

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I feel the same way--how much better can it get than what I already have? Well, I'm going to find out soon enough! :brow: My old ticker (over a year old now) continues to deliver just like the first day I got it. I'm one spoiled vaporist!

It's like....it's so black. How much more black could it be? And the answer is none. None....more black.

:peace:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I keep re-discovering how smaller loads seem to vape better in the Cloud. When loading an ELB I often pour in more than I should because.... well because I like weed.

Whenever I force myself to load less, I am usually rewarded with denser, thicker vapor.

I don't know why I have to keep learning the same lesson over and over again.....maybe because it's counter-intuitive? Or because I'm just that dense? :shrug:

Remember that sometimes less is more. I'm asking you to remember because I can't seem to.

Here's a shout out to Stomemonkey and the VXL crew: :wave:
1Q6fJ.gif

:peace:

John Lewus

3/4 of an ELB loosely packed is perfect for me. I really feel I get 1.5x the effect of a 3/4 vs 1/2 which is what I would expect. 3/4 always satisfies me but 1/2 of an ELB makes me feel like I want more

The trick is to crunch and stir at the end. I do four hits or five until it is wispy. I use an epik pic to crunch and stir. The herb is already brown and dry and breaks apart like slightly burnt toast. That little tool is the best. I do one more hit and it is usually my lung buster because I try to kill the ELB. I go easy on my first few hits because I have sensitive lungs.

For me it is a matter of convenience vs taste . 2 ELBs to load. 2 to measure out. 2 to stir. 2 to empty. 2 to clean. Vs 1. Well... I'm lazy. :)

chimpybits

Lil question folks, what will be the final price on the EVO (i.e. after pre-orders)?

I ask as the pre-order page lists a number of options - all save $50. That doesn't seem like a lot, but ota that means the EVO will be quite reasonable - e.g. $450 w/ dry mp, or $600 w/ say a Swagger Circ. Yeah?
EDIT: Oh, I see that yes these prices are what these packages went for previously.

Last edited:

weedemon

enthusiast
Today (Apr 18) my Cloud+ turned 6 months too!!

Mine owuld have turned a year a 6 months on the 19th if it hadn't died a year a go this month :( *sob it's been a year since i got clouded! GOD DAMN... EVO!!! get here soon please! :D haha jk the sub is doing it's job just fine for now.

Top Bottom