Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

grokit

well-worn member
I was a fan of food pipes in a pinch; apples and carrots make prime candidates and beat the crap out of toilet paper tubes and (sorry!) aluminum cans. Only downside is perishability...
tumblr_mgmz6vnhYG1qzcdbeo1_500.jpg

I can't wait until xmas! It's looking like it will arrive simultaneously with the evo this year, regardless of the date. It will be coming with the new swaggercase, really stoked to have this option!

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
I think it's time to start posting here..
Mainly to ask if anyone else hears the clicks like I do :D
I love the cloud, I'm actually using less herb than with my lsv. Unfortunately it doesn't mate well with the mobius matrix :\
The apix showerhead is another deal.. MILKY:tup:
Not to derail it either but those cans are bad business , I've used a couple but vaporizing has pushed me far far away from all of that

Love my "ticking" Cloud...

Also use a Mobius Ion matrix with it...if you are having problems mating them...maybe think about getting a Cloud Buddy? :2c::nod:

Mrmrmrmr

I am using the ion matrix I should of specified . That was my thought to get a CB but they aren't sold on the vapexhale website.
What could I do to modify the ion matrix to have a more stable connection ?

and i love my mobius and cloud paired. agree, cloudbuddy may help? is it draw or connection that is your issue?[/quote]
Are you using a CB with yours ?
I can rock the cloud joint back and forth so the connection is somewhat loose

mod note: Thanks for noticing. Two posts merged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mrmrmrmr,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
If you have patience and since you have another piece that does work with the Cloud...I would just wait until they have CB's back in stock.

But if not, I'm sure people on here can offer other suggestions for adapting the Cloud to a Ion matrix...:)

Shrike,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
. . .
and i love my mobius and cloud paired. agree, cloudbuddy may help? is it draw or connection that is your issue?

The Mobius bubblers with the dewaar joints don't have precisely the same female joint. My Ion fits the Cloud perfectly, my Micro Reti is just a tad loose, and my Micro Matrix is loose enough that I need to use the CB with it.

oldiebutgoodie,
Reactions: Shrike

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Mrmrmrmr: What Cloud do you have? Some Clouds allow you to push the bamboo up/down some with some force. I had a bit bad connection to a hydracirc and this solved it and then some.

Seek,

Mrmrmrmr

Mrmrmrmr: What Cloud do you have? Some Clouds allow you to push the bamboo up/down some with some force. I had a bit bad connection to a hydracirc and this solved it and then some.
That isn't the problem the clouds joint itself is loose inside the mobius

Mrmrmrmr,

11eleven11

Remember kids, play safe.

I'm gonna get one of these to put on the floor under a table when using lots of glass. Inspired by @ogcook -- he has something similar. There are some more modern adult-like color options on the amazon page if anyone is interested.

Ripbongs420

vapiff
That isn't the problem the clouds joint itself is loose inside the mobius

The joint of the Cloud was shaved to be a little loose to prevent joint lock, but it should still be air tight.

Doesn't the CB also offer some reclaim options?

This is the current state of my CB. Once the drip reaches the bottom of the joint, off to the iso soak. :evil:

20130919_145822.jpg

11eleven11

Well looks like I bought enough shit for tonight.

10.16.2013-22.45.png

That zip pouch was cheap as hell. $10 and it comes with the tools in the pic. One looks like a bigass scooper but the rest would probably be useless for vape equipment. Will use it for ELBs and the other tools I bought. I wonder what I could do with those little plastic cases. Hmm I'll find out eventually.

grokit

well-worn member
So the fanatics are bound by some kind of non-disclosure agreement?
That just seems weird to me, I guess it's to make them feel special :argh:

What is the officially-stated reason to keep the beta test process "secret"?
:ninja:

Top Bottom