Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

hookedonvape

we saved more than 50 , had a color choice andthe turbine of course. besides ee saved a great company that will put smiles on oir faces and bring us the best vaping products bar none. if someone doesnt like the opals ill trade them mine.lol. they make it look sexy as hell. if monkey is around do we def get a hydrafoot and more elbs sent with the evo or do we need to purchade more? can i win a tube for most annoying cistomer.lol

tbill

I am having an annoying problem. I occasionally forget to put the cap on the ELB and then of course suck up herb pieces into my hydracirc HT (with removable mouthpiece).. I have used Grunge off twice, but still can't get 2 little pieces of herb that are on the bottom of the HT. One piece is completely loose and the other is stuck to the bottom little tube under the splash guard. I have rinsed it out a lot, but don't see how those pieces can come out. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Tbill

tbill,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I use hot water to dislodge herbs or thick layers of resin.
Hot water from the kettle, doesn't have thot tap water does o be 100°C.
Sometimes even hot tap water does the trick.

Seek,

tbill

I use hot water to dislodge herbs or thick layers of resin.
Hot water from the kettle, doesn't have thot tap water does o be 100°C.
Sometimes even hot tap water does the trick.

HI Seek,

Part of the problem is that one of the pieces is dislodged, but when I turn the HT upside down,
it goes into that inside tube that is sealed on top . it looks like the only way it can come out is out the bottom of the HT, but the slit is so narrow it can't get through.

tbill,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Try increasing the flow of the water. McGyver somehow to join a hot tap directly tu the tube and go full force. It can force the particle through.

Maybe it would help if you corrode it. I would try something basic or acidic if it does something. Don't use NaOH - I've heard it weakens glass possibly to cracking.
This would probably work only with liquids so caustic you wouldn't want them on your fingers or worse.

Last edited:

tbill

Try increasing the flow of the water. McGyver somehow to join a hot tap directly tu the tube and go full force. It can force the particle through.

Maybe it would help if you corrode it. I would try something basic or acidic if it does something. Don't use NaOH - I've heard it weakens glass possibly to cracking.
This would probably work only with liquids so caustic you wouldn't want them on your fingers or worse.

I did make some progress, as I finally dislodged the other piece. So I now have 2 loose pieces at the bottom
of the tube that are blocked by the splashguard. It is a mystery to me how these pieces got underneath the splashguard to begin with.

tbill,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Part of the problem is that one of the pieces is dislodged, but when I turn the HT upside down,it goes into that inside tube that is sealed on top . it looks like the only way it can come out is out the bottom of the HT, but the slit is so narrow it can't get through.

Try making one of these: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/ht-flush-device.7263/

ht1h.jpg

---
htwash1.jpg

Last edited:

2 Paces

do we def get a hydrafoot and more elbs sent with the evo or do we need to purchade more?

You know, I never thought of that. I assumed it would come with ELBs (didn't think of the hydrafoot at all), but they aren't on the list of what you get for a donation. That would really suck to get a Cloud without any ELBs come October. :ugh:

So yeah, if anyone can clear that up, that would be great. If I have to order some ELBs I would rather do it now than find out when my EVO arrives.:tup:

2 Paces,
Reactions: grokit

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I thought they all came with 2 ELBs and two caps. I would also like to know for sure as I would rather order sooner than later.

Deadshort480,

Hexi

Yeah, kinda need ELBs right? Also, another request for a higher res pics of ELBs pls, I never had a ticker.

Hexi,

Hexi

Awesome thanks. Of course I have another question, I hear "double ELB" for concentrates... 2x the shorties or the tallbois from that pic?

Hexi,

ogcook

COMIC SANS! The content within is accursed!

In all seriousness though, I would expect an ELB or two to be a given. The hydrafoot, probably not. Might be a cool thing for fanatics who spent 1k.. but I'm a bit biased here.
Hey, it could be Papyrus.... :puke:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
If you are talking about the "2 cap" method for doing hash, then use 2 caps, the smaller ones, and one main body piece. Place the first cap firmly in the body, I bend mine so it stays secure. Put your hash in the bowl you have just created and cover with the top cap, firmly, but no too firmly. Crank temp to max, and enjoy . . . :peace:

Last edited:

theCerberus

I thought every hydratube came with a hydra foot?
:shrug:

When I purchased the cloud+ it came with the 2 ELB's and hydrafoot, I expect nothing less from the EVO.
This is assuming you purchased a package with a hydratube.

If you got the trade in, I expect no ELB's (since you already have them).

If you got the fanboy (dry) then I expect no hydrafoot(since its not a hydratube).

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
IIRC, the hydrafoot only came with certain HTs (can't remember offhand which one(s)).

:peace:

Stu,
Reactions: Kief

tonio145

yeah I would also like to know if it comes with a hydra foot and if it has one or two elbs. all the other swagger tubes come with a hydra foot but it wasn't listed so I just want to make sure.

tonio145,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
One thing came to my mind. Since the EVO has no exposed metal parts, its plug is going to be only 2 pin, right? I'd love that, the cord would be lightweight and would fit everywhere.

The third pin is for being connected to all exposed conductive parts to prevent harm in case of fault.

Seek,
Top Bottom