Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

hookedonvape

what did you get for your custom? percs and whatnot. i asked if they can do a pillar design. just got my quote back today. and the contest tube was the monkey tube i believe. surprised they got a custom out so quick.

hookedonvape,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
The Monkey tube is sick. I've collected stuffed monkeys forever and then got my wife into them. Our upstairs bathroom is all monkey decor. It's pretty funny. My wife does not partake at all, but when she saw the Monkey tube she asked how much and if I could buy it. I would love to own that. A bit too rich for my blood.

Deadshort480,

Teedub

logo.jpg
Monkey king!

Teedub,

Vessel

After reading about the old legend of the Monkey King, I collected a short summary that seems to sum up all but the ending of the story. Though I'll save it from spoiling anyone, I am glad to have come across this story I very likely would not have otherwise.

I found and started watching the "Zhang Jizhong- Journey to the west" series which I guess is suppose to be the same story line-I find it so far to be insightful, really funny and easy to watch, the quality seems pretty fair too.

Vessel,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Instinct tells me not quite yet.

But there is this from the indiegogo site . . .

Seibo Shen posted an announcement 5 hours ago

Prof Vape has been working non-stop setting up VapeXhale's assembly facility. We are documenting the process and we're excited to show you the progress we've been making.

VXL is excited to show us their progress. Just not excited to tell us when they will do so. :D

And does this mean that indiegogo will be the/a venue for VXL to manage the campaign rollout?

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I wanted to congratulate some of our awesomely creative FC members:

@Seek
@gvape
@evnt

We had a tough time deciding which slider we liked so we picked all three and they will get a pretty, darn cool HydraTube if I say so myself.

Special shout out to @ogcook - while his wasn't one of the final three picked, he did come up with an amazingly wide variety of designs and a couple just barely missed the mark.

If you want to see the sliders, go to www.vapexhale.com

*** IF FOR WHATEVER REASON, YOU HAVEN'T RECEIVED YOUR CHOICE OF COLOR/MOUTHPIECE STYLE, PLEASE EMAIL BEN@VAPEXHALE.COM AS SWAGGER WILL BE STARTING PRODUCTION SOON ***

JCat

Accessory Maker
I wanted to congratulate some of our awesomely creative FC members:

@Seek
@gvape
@evnt

We had a tough time deciding which slider we liked so we picked all three and they will get a pretty, darn cool HydraTube if I say so myself.

Special shout out to @ogcook - while his wasn't one of the final three picked, he did come up with an amazingly wide variety of designs and a couple just barely missed the mark.

If you want to see the sliders, go to www.vapexhale.com

*** IF FOR WHATEVER REASON, YOU HAVEN'T RECEIVED YOUR CHOICE OF COLOR/MOUTHPIECE STYLE, PLEASE EMAIL BEN@VAPEXHALE.COM AS SWAGGER WILL BE STARTING PRODUCTION SOON ***
Doesn't apply to fanatics? (since we just got asked shirt size ...)

JCat,
Reactions: t-dub
Top Bottom