Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

PPN

Volute of Vapor
When I get the Cloud (2 monts ago) I think that i get one of the last better products, in fact vxc is coming out the Nimbus (not before 2014 for standard customers), and there is the Herbalizer and the Sublimator too, it's like a race in fact, take your time corporations! and be sure about product quality before to want to be the first...
Be sure that I like your job and products but I'm worry that vape corporations becomes like big corps without any respect about customers.
I'm happy that there is some little enterprise like herborizer with a good product (and it doesn't need upgrade every 6 months) or like Herbalaire (very solid and durable)

I don't want to play this game more that's why i didn't try to support nimbus vape because I hope that my cloud give me many years of vape but I wish you a great success with the Nimbus (i 'll check future reviews...)

paracaps

Vape Enthusiast
I think it’s a terrific idea you guys turned to kickstart. It’s a good way to raise the much needed cash. It’s never easy starting a new business and there are always challenging hurdles. But it’s good you guys haven’t given up and I’m sure it will pay off in the end as you have a terrific product.

stonemonkey55: Loving the new design. Will these prices include shipping?

paracaps,

Darb

A new vid. Very similar to the first one. Actually a remake of it.
A little smaller load and drier herbs so it vapes faster.
And a one hour lower temp so it didn't kill my throat.
Wow! Nice hits. You should have played Seek and Destroy in the background.

Darb,
Reactions: Seek

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
A new vid. Very similar to the first one. Actually a remake of it.
A little smaller load and drier herbs so it vapes faster.
And a one hour lower temp so it didn't kill my throat.

Damn, the first hit was the biggest hit I'd ever seen in my life...wow

How much .g was it? ... 2 hits and you're done huh? that's almost too quick...

m0sh,

b0

Cloudy...
Really impresive 1st hit, the best I can do is half of that and I will cough off my lung :o I think you vaped something like .1 or .15 in a couple of hits, sure you enoyed it :rockon:

b0,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
...How much .g was it?
I don't have a scale, so IDK. You can see the load in the beginning and also how high it stacks in the ELB. It was like 2/3 ELB of almost powdered herbs.
... 2 hits and you're done huh? that's almost too quick...

The temp was high, herbs powdered and predried in sub-vaping temperature.
I was aiming for as fast extraction as possible.
I could set the temp to 3 and do just one hit, however i didn't want to cough.

...I think you vaped something like .1 or .15 in a couple of hits, sure you enoyed it :rockon:
I would enjoy it more if I held it and wasn't stressed with camera. It was still spectacular.
I definitely enjoed the look on the cloud. They always look better and bigger in first person than captured on camera. :)

Seek,

b0

Cloudy...
If the herb was powdered you should have around .15 imo. I usually put .1 in my cloud and is a little less in the ELB.

b0,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Question for Cloud Team, I'm really interested in the fanatic sponsor, sounds great to support one of the best vapes in the world. You get good enough for your $$$$
So, my question is, Do $1000 fanatic get to be a beta tester for the Nimbus development??? That would be the best part of all. Is that right or wrong??
Thx in advance and good luck with everything.

We currently have just a handful of people in the beta testing group but plan on opening that up to everyone that contributes to the $1000 perk. You may or may not be testing the Nimbus but you will def be touching different glass HydraTubes, bubblers, and add on accessories. We also hold focus groups to get feedback on possible new products so we can build a knowledge base of what consumers want from their vapes.

^^^^It's saturday night!^^^

I just got off the phone with family... Cousin's decade long marriage blew up. You can't make this stuff up; his wife left him and their son, she turned atheist, and gay, and joined what looks like cult. This is the strangest times to be alive, I swear.

Maybe I should send a Cloud to him....

Wow - he may need two Clouds....sorry to hear about that

I think it’s a terrific idea you guys turned to kickstart. It’s a good way to raise the much needed cash. It’s never easy starting a new business and there are always challenging hurdles. But it’s good you guys haven’t given up and I’m sure it will pay off in the end as you have a terrific product.

yes

@Seek - those are some crazy swimmer's lungs you got there

TO ALL THE DADS OUT THERE, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

John Lewus

We are going to make some slight changes so that if anything breaks, it will be a modular repair versus having to give out a brand new unit. This includes breaking the bamboo.

Have you considered making it so the bamboo can be removed by the user for cleaning without voiding the warranty? I have not figured out any way to prevent ABV dust from falling through the ELB into the bamboo and I use my cloud upside down exclusively. I have no good safe way to clean that burnt ring that forms inside the bamboo where it touches the metal part that says "Hot" Every few days I use Qtips dipped in ISO to wipe it but it always builds up a resin ring that takes time to remove even after just a few days of use. Whats worse is that my bamboo has some permanent staining in there that I just can't clean no matter how much I wipe because the first four months of ownership I did not even realize this could happen. It took me over an hour of super careful cleaning and picking.

In addition, I know there is dust that has fallen through to the middle part and I have no way to get to it except to pour ISO through it super carefully which scared the sh*t out of me the two times I tried it. I am not willing to risk it anymore since I have no way to get a backup now.

For the Nimbus you should have some kind of insulating material to prevent the glass from touching hot metal at the top male joint. This would prevent a hot spot from forming at the glass causing the ABV dust to burn a ring onto a glass.

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I know of many ways to prevent ABV dust getting into bamboo:
-Do not shake the Cloud with ELB in
-Put the ELB in and out slower
-if you stir the ELB, take it out of the unit first
-lift the hydratube at the end of every pull
-put the hydratube on the cloud slower

Troi

Free shipping to both supporting teirs.

jdee

Long time haven't checked into this thread. My $350 pre-order cloud is still ticking away lovingly, I hope I never have to buy a nimbus, because I already have one, except its a filipino dripping atomizer. Sucks for the people who paid to upgrade to a cloud+ to now have an obsolete unit.

brewer

Sucks for the people who paid to upgrade to a cloud+ to now have an obsolete unit.

In contrast to some people's views, I have both Cloud + and Original (non-ticking) Cloud, and the latter I think performs ever so slightly marginally better (but the plus warms up quicker and stays cooler longer)... I have tested extensively side by side :) and don't really care which is better--because I own both...gotta say the original or plus model are definitely not "obsolete."

Really, either performs better than any other vaporizer I have tried. And are far more versatile than say a "volcano," (which is nice...However...--->) e.g., with a Cloud, I can play like an kid with "Legos" (as some have cleverly stated) creating new ways to vaporize.

brewer,

sgvpunk

Is the lifetime warranty on both tiers 500 & 1000? Is being include in the beta testing group included in both tiers? Is payment due immediately or once the deadline hits? Thank you!

sgvpunk,

b0

Cloudy...
Is the lifetime warranty on both tiers 500 & 1000? Is being include in the beta testing group included in both tiers? Is payment due immediately or once the deadline hits? Thank you!

About the first 2 questions, you only have to read indiegogo page. If you do, you will see that only who pay the 1000$ will have lifetime warranty and be a beta tester.

Anonymouse

Sith I care
International donations are welcome, we can deliver 110 and 220 and we will do betas for both for all our future products.

PLEASE start doing universal voltage instead of two different versions with future products. So much easier for inventory management, and more convenient for your customers.

And you also won't need two rounds of beta tests for each new product, either...

paracaps

Vape Enthusiast
Thanks for the info guys,

I've always wanted the VapeXhale from the early days when following your development via fuckcombustion. I didn't end up getting one unfortunately as my finances weren't up to scratch and I wasn't vaping enough to justify one.

But that's all about to change. I'll be glad to help / contribute as the price is right and it's great to be able to support your company to a fresh start on an truly fantastic product. I really hope this time around it's all smooth sailing from here ;)

Looking forward to getting my hands on the Nimbus when it's ready

Good Luck !!

11eleven11

Still at $5,500.

Honestly I don't believe the information about this fundraiser is well-spread enough. Does anyone who has accounts with decent posts at other MJ forums (marijuana.com, grasscity, etc.) want to make a relevant thread at those places?

11eleven11,
Reactions: mvapes

11eleven11

Nice! You da man!

They need to average $2.5k a day to hit the 30 day goal. So far it hasn't been too bad but it needs more eyeballs besides just FC and a few random browsers on indiegogo. Hoping they start building some new marketing channels for this soon.

11eleven11,

Anonymouse

Sith I care
I expect most are waiting for this product guy to come in and give us all the details, first. It's prolly gonna shoot up after that. Even if it's pretty-much just a Cloud's internals repackaged in a new, cheaper, plastic shell, it still sounds like a decent deal, but if they've made significant upgrades to performance and/or features also (as suggested by the hinted $700 package price), then the sky's the limit...

Top Bottom