Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Buddy951

Hey, I I have owned a VXC for a few months now and I love it. I see these videos showing thick vapor coming from the cloud. I can't get this thick of vapor out of the cloud. What are they doing that I am not? I have tried all the settings and I have tried everything from a packed load to a small amount but no thick vapor. I am definitely getting vapor and the desired effects but not the volume of vapor I have seen.

Buddy951,

Buddy951

VaporEyes, I don't know what you mean by the glass joint on the cloud.

I am using a swagger showercap for the glass and I just sit it on top of the heating unit and draw on it.

Buddy951,

Nevertheless1090

I am using a swagger showercap for the glass and I just sit it on top of the heating unit and draw on it.

How much are you filling you ELB?
What type of meds are you using...high grade dank or just Good ol fashioned Reggie?
Vapor has a different look under different lighting, so what type of light(s) are in the room you usually use your cloud?

The cloud is very easy to use but I think certain things you do maximizes it's ability; as most vaporizers do. I just finished using it and I'm ready for bed but typing too damn fast for my brain to process. Yikes! But let's see if we can help, so you can see how fast that Showercap will milk like a cow at a diary farm!

Nevertheless1090,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member

Buddy, is the GonG fitting making a good seal, or is the base of your HT resting on the metal top of the Cloud?

:peace:

Buddy951

I have packed the ELB full, packed it full an tight, half full, quarter full and just a pinch.
Med are regs. Lighting has varied from a room with 6 60w soft light bulbs, to a rom with one 60w lamp.
I am ready for the Showercap to milk like a cow at a dairy farm!!!

Stu: The base of the HT sits about 1/4 inch above the metal base.

Buddy951,

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
Damn, my condolences to those experiencing faulty Clouds. All I can say is the second one coming around is gonna kick your ass!!! Unless this is your second or third faulty Cloud, in which case I have to say best of luck...!!!

2v1lvnd.jpg

STU IS THE MAN!!!

Man I'm jealous of that setup,,, and scenery!!!
What a place to vape!
Looks peaceful.

Hoof Hearted,
Reactions: b0

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I know it sounds obvious to blame it on the meds, but It's hard to diagnose lack of cloudiness without something to compare to. Do you have access to any other vaporizers and/or meds?

:peace:

Buddy951

I don't have access to any other vaporizers. I have used several different meds over the past several months.

Buddy951,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
I don't have access to any other vaporizers. I have used several different meds over the past several months.

How about this...What does your ABV (already been vaped) look like? at say around 10 oclock temp, noon, 3pm, and max, see what color your herb comes out of the ELB after being hit to completion. This should give you/us a better idea of how well your unit is vaporizing what material you have...From what you're posting, it looks to be material most likely, causing the lack of thick clouds...but, it wouldn't be fair to rule out an issue with your unit as well. I'd say if you're getting decent light brown ABV around 10-noon, and dark brown at 3-max, your okay...I know I have an older unit, that may run hotter than yours...but just an idea.

Buddy951

ABV is light brown with some green at 10, a light brown at noon, dark brown at 3 pm. and a very dark almost burned smelling at max. I does seem to get plenty hot, but when I look at the videos like t-dubs above he seems to get a lot of vapor without a lot of effort. mmmm

Buddy951,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
ABV is light brown with some green at 10, a light brown at noon, dark brown at 3 pm. and a very dark almost burned smelling at max. I does seem to get plenty hot, but when I look at the videos like t-dubs above he seems to get a lot of vapor without a lot of effort. mmmm

Your ABV color seems consistent with mine...I find that milking it up comes with a little practice; a combination of hit speed/ELB packing technique, etc. Here's how I do it. If using an ELB, I fill it between 1/8 full, and 1/3 full...on average, around 1/4 full. I put the bowl in the Cloud (fully heated, more than just 10-15 minutes helps...) and place the Cloud in my FC bubbler (or any piece). I start with a kind of fast inhale to get the piece to start to fill up, then I let out a quick breath, to empty my lungs. Then, I continue to inhale, slower than I had at first, taking in a nice lung-full of vapor, and removing the cloud to clear, and pull down that cloud.

If you're still not getting the thick looking/feeling hits, it would have to be (as far as I can tell) your meds. Try some kief, in an ELB with some flowers, to help simulate higher quality meds. The color at which your ABV is coming out currently, suggests that your unit is functioning as well as any Cloud. Best of luck!

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Hey, I I have owned a VXC for a few months now and I love it. I see these videos showing thick vapor coming from the cloud. I can't get this thick of vapor out of the cloud. What are they doing that I am not? I have tried all the settings and I have tried everything from a packed load to a small amount but no thick vapor. I am definitely getting vapor and the desired effects but not the volume of vapor I have seen.
Sounds like your Cloud may not be reaching the proper temps. One of the five Clouds I've had worked the same way. Highest setting and ABV was still same as when i loaded it, and very wispy rips, when i got them.You're not using regs/mids in this thing right? Quality flowers only?
Forgive me for asking, but I didn't see you mention if you are letting it heat up for at least 10-15 minutes before having your Cloud session. And you know about the "auto shutoff" right, you're not trying to hit the Cloud whiles it's in limbo right. Hate to sound simple, but just checking the basics.
I know it takes a little bit to "learn" some vapes draw, but the Cloud should be just hit it and go.
Just came across some beautiful OG and broke out the Cloud after 2-3 month non-use. I can cause some serious clouding at the 3:00 setting, and cash 75% full elb in about 2 hits, its not burnt but my abv is dark,dark brown after 3:00 rips. (Meh--still not as good as a dab on the nail, imo.) 11-12:00 setting on mine would be considered the "sweet spot". Hope you figure out whats wrong, good luck.

Edit: didn't see your last post till after mine, disregard any quests that were just answered. my bad

Silver420Surfer,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Sounds like your Cloud may not be reaching the proper temps. One of the five Clouds I've had worked the same way. Highest setting and ABV was still same as when i loaded it

His ABV is coming out like the average Cloud users ABV...Unlike what you describe. I think his Cloud is functioning fine...

Edit*
Edit: didn't see your last post till after mine, disregard any quests that were just answered. my bad

You figured it out, nice timing! :lol: ;) :peace:

Purpl3_Haz3,

Buddy951

I think I may have a defective cloud after your description "very wispy rips". I use what flowers I can get which is regs/mids. I am letting it heat up for at least 15-20 mins each time. My abv is brown at 3 but I wouldn't say really dark brown.

Buddy951,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
His ABV is coming out like the average Cloud users ABV...Unlike what you describe. I think his Cloud is functioning fine...

Edit*

You figured it out, nice timing! :lol: ;) :peace:

AVG Cloud user... IMO, there are many peeps whose Clouds, based on how they describe them, and my interpretation of said description, are not operating properly. Many stories of super dark abv at 12, super light at 3:00, some "burning smells"at any temp. Especially with all the changes made to the heating "firmware". Some folks described not getting a "full spectrum"(for lack of a better word) with the change in settings. Like no diff in abv color from 12 to 3. Not trying to bash VXH while they are down, not my intent at all. But many Clouds sound like they are not operating properly based on the 5 that i have gone thru. 2 were heatiing wayy to hot and 1 was underheating kinda like I thought Buddy's sounded like originally, and 2 worked great(1 of them just stopped heating up at all, and the 5th one I have is still working right.) Before I start a Cloud war, I know it is very hard to "diagnose" someones problems just based on what is said(or what isn't said), and am not claiming all Clouds are failures(but I'll never buy it's only 2% failure rate either, lots of people didn't want to admit the defect problems but now we see that there truly were "build" issues for awhile, not VXH's fault obviously).

Silver420Surfer,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
buddy...you need better shit. regs are absolutely useless to vape, imo, because there are so few actives on the surface. you're better off smoking that shit. mids aren't much better. you're going to need some good meds to get what is being shown on this forum. these guys aren't lining up their video cameras to show off shitty weed. once you vape some good stuff you will probably never go back to mids/regs unless that is all you have access to.

Top Bottom