Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
What advantage is there to a triple chamber? Is it just the fact there is more capacity?
Basically I was just messing around, but the size of the hits I can get are massive. Yes there is less character in the vapor but I also like being able to stand up naturally, rather than bend down, to take a hit. Its fun to have the choice to use different diffusers as needed . . . :)

Pappy

shmaporist
I took my normal hit at 3 o'clock today and I got an awful metal taste along with my hit. I noticed the bottom of the ELB was very dark. ... What do you guys think is the best dial for most extract without combustion or extract of any carcinogens ?
The black residue on your ELB is most likely vapor that solidified to oil. The answer to your question is there is no correct answer. The proper dial setting and temp varies depending on the herb you're vaping and its moisture content. It's recommended to air dry fresh herb before vaping. After drying a half hour the herb will vape better at a lower dial setting. Without drying it requires a higher temp and setting.

:myday:
I was on the fence about upgrading my original Cloud which has been faithfully ticking since 4-20-12. After a couple of dozen sessions with the Cloud+ I have no hesitation whatsoever. A solid upgrade! But I'll miss the old ticker.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Is that an Ion he is pushing that bag through? Fucking A Loblaw...that bag cost $1,500 to produce!
it's my SYN reverse showerhead, but it retailed at $400 so pretty close!

I am wondering why you bold the bag to the volcano instead of taking the black mouth piece off and connecting the bag to the volcano?

basically from habit. i can get a solid seal holding the mp in by hand while filling so i stopped taking it on and off to fill. also it means i am less likely to max fill a bag when not paying attention, easier to do when you are hands free.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
The black residue on your ELB is most likely vapor that solidified to oil. The answer to your question is there is no correct answer. The proper dial setting and temp varies depending on the herb you're vaping and its moisture content. It's recommended to air dry fresh herb before vaping. After drying a half hour the herb will vape better at a lower dial setting. Without drying it requires a higher temp and setting.

:myday:
I was on the fence about upgrading my original Cloud which has been faithfully ticking since 4-20-12. After a couple of dozen sessions with the Cloud+ I have no hesitation whatsoever. A solid upgrade! But I'll miss the old ticker.

I have some dark markings on my ELB's and all it was was the weld from when they put the screen together. Don't get me wrong it could very well be what pappy said too but you'll know after an ISO bath.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Ok so two things. First, I love the Cloud. That was not part of those two things. LOL.

1. I noticed (and some members have mentioned it before), that instead of loading a .2 ELB (which is mostly full), I've been loading .1 ELBs, and before I would hit .3 in a session and now I can barely finish .2. I don't know, I think it has to do with lung absorption and when I was hitting the .2, I wasn't absorbing as much as I could have been by hitting the .1's. It's pretty crazy. Hopefully that makes sense.

To sum it up: Using .1 instead of .2 and it feels like the same level of highness to me. It's pretty crazy.

2. Have any of you had ELBs that are kinda hard to get in? Did you find that one spot on the bamboo and the ELB that have that perfect alignment? I noticed that if I put my ELB in with the seam of the ELB at like 10 O'Clock in the Bamboo (if that makes sense) it seems to fit in way better than any other position. It's quite interesting.

Anyhow, I'm high as shit, I love the Cloud.

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Somebody's weather forecast... (not mine) Mine calls for big, thick, dense, medicating, clouds for the rest week (next week too!) prolly the week after as well! :nod:
544778_613001762061234_313424764_n.jpg

I guess not everyone is as lucky as I am...:D

VapeArts

Lucid Dreamer
Ok so two things. First, I love the Cloud. That was not part of those two things. LOL.

1. I noticed (and some members have mentioned it before), that instead of loading a .2 ELB (which is mostly full), I've been loading .1 ELBs, and before I would hit .3 in a session and now I can barely finish .2. I don't know, I think it has to do with lung absorption and when I was hitting the .2, I wasn't absorbing as much as I could have been by hitting the .1's. It's pretty crazy. Hopefully that makes sense.

To sum it up: Using .1 instead of .2 and it feels like the same level of highness to me. It's pretty crazy.

Anyhow, I'm high as shit, I love the Cloud.

I have found that a half filled ELB is the most i should put in. 1/4 filled works even better if i want to make my herb last longer. I believe it has to do with the fact that the less that is put in the more room there is in the ELB for the material to tumble around in the hot air. That's part of the "magic" or science of the Cloud and ELB. It was designed with turbulence in mind. When you pack it more than 1/2 way the herb mostly sits in one spot and cooks faster. Maybe you get all the goodness in a couple hits but I don't believe the lungs can absorb it all so you're probably better off having more hits leading to more absorption. I also will often take the ELB out after a hit or two and tap it to get the herb which is stuck at the top of the LB to drop down. Overall my experience after a year in the Clouds is that less is more. :tup:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
i fill my elb's about half way. I find that will give me about 4-6 nice hits plus another 2 or 3 decent hits. This also depends on my weed - every now and then I got some fucking headie that seems to vape forever. Does anyone pre-pack elb's? A buddy of mine actually prepacks and refrigerates them - is he a fucking weirdo or semi intelligent?

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Basically I was just messing around, but the size of the hits I can get are massive. Yes there is less character in the vapor but I also like being able to stand up naturally, rather than bend down, to take a hit. Its fun to have the choice to use different diffusers as needed . . . :)

i have a HiSi tripple u perc, which is a massive tube with tons of diffusion. when i first started using it with my cloud, id fill the whole thing with water and there was just too much drag and resistance for my liking. SM55 suggested i just fill the top two percs with a little h2o, and basicly use the rest of the tube as a big vapor shotgun chamber. great suggestion that i still use. awesome massive smooth hits. but flavor is sacrificed. three percs with tons of water may be overkill. two smaller percs with the ability to fill a giant tube with vapor, gets me there very quickly, but you do sacrifice flavor vs a smaller vapor path from a small HT or other small water tool.

Vapor Head

It does if you drink it, its definitely cranberry ;) during normal use however, no, you can't taste it :)

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/rezblock.8060/

lol, thanx!

I have some dark markings on my ELB's and all it was was the weld from when they put the screen together. Don't get me wrong it could very well be what pappy said too but you'll know after an ISO bath.

well this is after letting it sit for an hour in ISO. Everything came off except on the bottom. This is the screen that gave me the nasty taste after one long steady hit at 3 o'clock. At first I thought it was some internal leakage but I was relived when I saw that it was the screen. I think Pappy is right, it seems like its older residue that burned into the bottom of screen
t8HYydC.jpg

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

elmomuzz

That just happened...
There is no way that hot vaporization air is burning that steel screen. If it were that hot the weed would instantly be incineratedand the glass bamboo would melt.

elmomuzz,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Hey guys,

I have 8 ELB's from my first cloud are they fit for the cloud plus as well?

Cheers.

m0sh,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
newvapor420...thanks for posting that. It was the motivation for my vapor sloth post ages ago. I just can't seem to help myself. I know I can pack a light bowl and get there, but somehow I keep finding myself filling it up...repent!

mvapes...wifo...love it! I tried mine out yesterday after reading that post to my honey. I got met with 'are you trying to do that wifo thing? you dick!' But guess what? The Cloud was on when I got home! So my beta test was a success.

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
I noticed (and some members have mentioned it before), that instead of loading a .2 ELB (which is mostly full), I've been loading .1 ELBs, and before I would hit .3 in a session and now I can barely finish .2. I don't know, I think it has to do with lung absorption and when I was hitting the .2, I wasn't absorbing as much as I could have been by hitting the .1's. It's pretty crazy. Hopefully that makes sense.

newvapor420...thanks for posting that. It was the motivation for my vapor sloth post ages ago. I just can't seem to help myself. I know I can pack a light bowl and get there, but somehow I keep finding myself filling it up...repent!
I do this same thing! Newvapors logic makes sense. I've tested it in the past, and yet I always seem to ignore the fact that I can pack so little and get so much!

I made this video a while ago after many posts about using more or less material, efficiency of extraction (stretching out the herb OR vaping through it quickly, depending on what kind of efficiency your looking for...The cloud can efficiently rip right through a pile of meds, or conversely, stretch it out if need be...) etc. I figure it's worth reposting, both for new members/cloud users, and just to remind those who are more visual, that the Cloud can take whatever load size you throw at it, with style!
HT is empty for flavor...

Who doesn't like a fresh "green" hit, every hit? I see no point in packing a larger bowl that I'll have to hit more than once to finish, leaving only the first hit to be amazing tasting. Don't get me wrong, every hit in the Cloud seems superior to the second and subsequent hits in other vapes...but the first is always better :D So...usually pack a half full bowl, and hit it several times? Try packing it less full, and hitting the bowl in one hit...completely vaping each bowl in one hit.

1, you may find that it takes less meds to get medicated when using this method. (easier to measure dose in smaller increments...)

2, even if you use the same amount, spread out over several more bowls, you still get it with a more consistent taste/quality, every single hit. Make sense?

I got me a wifo! Very cool device - here's how it works.
1. OTW home from work within the 10 mile mark I pick up my cell phone.
2. I call a certain 10 digit number.
3. Mysteriously when I do this my wife picks up the other line.
4. I tell her this - please go pack and turn on the cloud.
5. The response is usually in code and will sound something like this "is that all you fucking do when your home? Fine!"
6. That is it! I get home to a packed cloud ready to rip!
7. Problem is - its fucking expensive!
:lmao:
mvapes...wifo...love it! I tried mine out yesterday after reading that post to my honey. I get met with 'are you trying to do that wifo thing? you dick!' But guess what? The Cloud was on when I got home! So my beta test was a success.
I've got a WeMo, but relying on the internet and such it can fail once in a great while. I've got a backup device similar to Stickstones and Mvapes WiFo's ;) My boyfriend is usually happy to have the Cloud ready for me when I get home, if he isn't already using it :lol:

How can I get my hands on some of those VXL bracelets?
I second! (Third?)
Fourth :cool:

Top Bottom