Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Nevertheless1090

After all guys, you still have the SSFG straight tube. As long as your not a clutz and don't require extreme diffusion, then what you desire is still out here. I have it narrowed between the SSFG and the swagger circ. Making my purchase this week peeps.

With normal shipping, how long did it take you guys to receive it? Preparing for my celebration of my four month T-break I just accomplished and gonna start it off righg with the cloud!!

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Me too. Even though bent-necks may be more ergonomic on the user's neck, the straight tubes offer a different experience because you can see the tube milk up when you hit it.

After all guys, you still have the SSFG straight tube. As long as your not a clutz and don't require extreme diffusion, then what you desire is still out here. I have it narrowed between the SSFG and the swagger circ. . . .

With my HydraLine I can see much better than with my straight tube, because I can easily see the horizontal chamber. I can also see the vapor actually flowing through the intake tube section that connects the joint to the chamber. A really great piece. :luv:

Pappy

shmaporist
:myday:
A bong's neck is as important as its can or perc. The neck can enhance or destroy a bong's pleasure quotient! SG created the natty splash with the Stemline and Peyote Pillar in mind. Didn't care for bent neck on the SG King Stem though or bent neck on Moby 60t. Love straight neck on my Swiss! On and on, great straight neck on Hitman Brilliance Turbine too.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Perfect triple chamber setup . . . :)

timewarp1.jpg

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
And it seems like my old tube found a good home, brings a tear to the eye.
Its actually very well balanced, the angle of the photo is kinda tortured :)

Edit: Still lovin the HydraTree mrboote, thanks again . . . :tup:

t-dub,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
That setup reminds me of a configuration that I was playing with when trying to hit 2 Clouds at the same time. I ended up going with a different configuration, however I found that the height of the Devastator mouthpiece joint had serendipitously the exact same height as the Cloud. When I get my 3rd Cloud, I'll have to incorporate it in some fashion. :p
de30bn.jpg

:peace:

Vapor Head

I took my normal hit at 3 o'clock today and I got an awful metal taste along with my hit. I noticed the bottom of the ELB was very dark. I got a massive hit and my herbs seemed fine, no combustion that I can see, but it tasted very bad. Has anyone experienced this? I'm Not sure Ill go up to 3 o'clock again, maybe 1-2.

Ive read most of the components are released around 375-390 degrees especially CBD. So my goal is to get the herbs as dark as possible without combustion. 3 o'clock seemed perfect but not at the expense of burning the bottom of my ELB. What do you guys think is the best dial for most extract without combustion or extract of any carcinogens ?

Vapor Head,

b0

Cloudy...
Well, I dont know where to start. I'm so impresed with this unit... It's everything I was waiting and even more.

Everyone knows all the good things every owner of the cloud says, I can tell you now that everything is true. The taste is AWESOME, I always thought the taste of my Solo must be one of the best out there, but with the Cloud you can enjoy new tones in the taste that I never found with my solo (using the same meds). Also about extraction of my meds, I have insomnia since I can remember. When I was a little kid I already can't sleep at nights so for me be able to vaporize is the difference between a good sleep or wake up 2 to 5 times every night. Even some days I wake up 1 or 2 times after vaping. Well, last night I slept without waking up one single time and in the morning I feel so good guys... I'm sure people with insomnia will know how we feel every day and how awesome is to wake up one day being able to sleep and rest like it should be. Really impressed.

As all the Cloud+ my unit heats really fast, the cord is short but not too short. The cord in the PA of my Solo was shorter and I never had a problem. In fact, if the cord was larger I would have shortened it someway, I think the length is perfect, at least for me.

About cosmetic flaws, my cloud only had one little scratch:

img20130415171150.jpg

Apart from that is perfect. No desalignment or any other problem.

My bamboo came really low too:

img20130415171204.jpg

But as Phil said you only need 1/8 of an inch and is true, it works the same if I lift up it or if I let the Cloud rest in my table, so it seems like im not going to push it up.

Abou the heat issues in the body, I did 2 ELB's last night and it gets hot, but not as hot to be unconfortable, not even the screws. The only thing is that I didn't receive any Vapexhale band :( they only send it when you buy from their shop?

I only have found one problem so far and it's not cloud fault. My bubbler has a little edge over the GonG so when I tried to use my cloud in it was imposible, the Cloud won't make a good seal :horse: but no problem at all, will buy a cloud buddy and that way I kill 2 birds with one shot :science:

Remember guys that maybe you need an adapter depending of your country (I needed one), the plug is like this:

img20130415132845.jpg

Also a little review about where I bought it!

img20130415132053.jpg

People at Vapefiend.com is really nice. They answered all my questions and send my unit really fast. The package was perfect and they even throw some extras for being a FC member so an A++ for them! Will buy again from them for sure!

Also remember that if you buy from Europe, countries in EU have an agreement and you won't have to pay taxes (for me it was going to be 21% of the declared price + 30-50€ if I bought from USA, too much) so everyone wins, you support a nice shop and save some money.

So in summary this unit is everything I was waiting it to be and everything I'm going to need. So happy to have it, good work Vapexhale Team!!

Now I go to do more testing!:science:

Edit: Sorry for all my misspellings, english is not my main language.

b0

Cloudy...
What advantage is there to a triple chamber? Is it just the fact there is more capacity?

More filtration? I think that must be too much diffusion and affect taste, but never tried more than 2 diffuser together.

b0,
Reactions: mvapes

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
If its more filtration than I would not want it. I would think it would effect flavor and probably start to filter out some of the good stuff as well. I thought it was maybe for maximizing capacity but in essence if your using a HT you could simply just keep inhaling. Wouldn't you agree bo?

Had a cloud scare yesterday. Turned on the cloud via the wemo and when I came in it was flashing the auto shutoff. So I flicked the switched to reset it and when the light turned back on it just kept flashing? Did this for awhile so I tried to fully unplug it and then it would work for a few second and then go back to flashing? Anyone have this problem before? I just figured it had overheated so I just let it sit off for a bit. I went back to turn it on a few hours later and it was working fine. Then this morning it was working fine as well. Think it just was too hot? I really wasn't running it more then I have in the past?

VapeNStone,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I got me a wifo! Very cool device - here's how it works.

1. OTW home from work within the 10 mile mark I pick up my cell phone.

2. I call a certain 10 digit number.

3. Mysteriously when I do this my wife picks up the other line.

4. I tell her this - please go pack and turn on the cloud.

5. The response is usually in code and will sound something like this "is that all you fucking do when your home? Fine!"

6. That is it! I get home to a packed cloud ready to rip!

7. Problem is - its fucking expensive!

:lmao:

b0

Cloudy...
If its more filtration than I would not want it. I would think it would effect flavor and probably start to filter out some of the good stuff as well. I thought it was maybe for maximizing capacity but in essence if your using a HT you could simply just keep inhaling. Wouldn't you agree bo?

Yep I agree! But some people likes/needs more diffusion. The best of the Cloud is that you have almost infinite options in glass so everyone can have what they like! :science:

b0,
Reactions: mvapes
Top Bottom