Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Thanks for the heads up, guess I'll pick up a Matrix tonight. Was hoping for the Reti, but beggars can't be choosers :)

Usually, I think it is the Reti that is almost always available & it's the Matrix that is so damn hard to get. You might want to wait a day or two if you really want a Reti...it might go up. However, by then I'm sure the Matrix will be gone.

Shrike,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
If this should be asked through the support portal, I guess I'll go through there, but there are other peeps in my position on here that would be interested.

I just got an email from an Australian vendor saying that Australian clouds are now available.

My pre-order was for a cloud + hydratube for $400.

So what am I supposed to order?
Do I buy the cloud + hydratube from the vendor, or just the cloud + mouthpiece?
Do I get the same credit either way, or do I get credit equal to whatever package I buy - $400?
Can I get the 8 "VXCLOVESFC" elbs when I make a purchase from the vxl store, or do I just miss out on them because I'm not buying a cloud directly through them?

I guess I'll ask these same questions through the portal too, I'll keep everyone posted :)

But intl clouds are officially a thing! Fuck yeah :rockon:

brewer

Well... As I wake up off the couch; they both work : )

This Cloud Plus works great. Amazing even.

Noticeable difference is that the unit gets warm. Not as warm as the original, but noticeably warmer than the last Cloud Plus. For comfort, I put a silicone band over the metal screws near the top of the unit. Kinda enjoy the warmth....

edit/note: there at least a dozen used ELB's scattered about my living room table : )

edit 2: Cloud Plus definitely isn't ready when green light first comes on . . . . as I try and try and try this morning : )

edit 3: But now, a couple minutes later, she works juuuuuuuussssssttttt fffffffiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnne

VapeFiend.com

Retailer
I just got an email from an Australian vendor saying that Australian clouds are now available.

If this is the case, why am I sitting on stock that I'm not allowed to sell until April 20th? I want to do what VapeXhale say, but I don't think I should be the only one doing it!

VapeFiend.com,

b0

Cloudy...
I have a question about warranty for international customers. Lately I have seen some people having to send his Cloud+ because it wasn't hot enough, if we have the bad luck of receiving a unit like these, we will have to send it to US or the distributor will change our unit for another one like usually happens with other vapes?

VapeFiend.com

Retailer
You're asking us???

Suggestion: Distributor contacts whomever at VXL is assigned to manage your account.

Well, that seems logical, doesn't it, but the person at VXL assigned to manage my account has never said a word to me about a launch date! It was only on here that I was told by VXL staff not to sell before April 20th. So since the folks on here seem to know best, I'm asking on here!

VapeFiend.com,
Reactions: purplek

Anonymouse

Sith I care
Can I get the 8 "VXCLOVESFC" elbs when I make a purchase from the vxl store, or do I just miss out on them because I'm not buying a cloud directly through them?

I've asked about the ELB promo and how it affects international customers who can't buy their cloud off the VXC store twice (or is it three times?) already in this thread, but haven't had an answer yet. I guess more need to ask. Do international folks get overlooked and shafted again? :c

BTW, the code is VXLOVESFC, I believe. No "C".

Re: Warranty, you'd damn hope they'll authorise distributor exchange. If they want us to send them back to a US "repair center" and wait not just on the long repair times but international shipping BOTH ways, they better at least plan to pick up the shipping tab, and ideally with a commercial carrier (businesses shipping a lot of stuff get major discounts so tthings like FedEx aren't actually a ludicrously expensive option).

Anonymouse,
Reactions: b0

Troi

I've asked about the ELB promo and how it affects international customers who can't buy their cloud off the VXC store twice (or is it three times?) already in this thread, but haven't had an answer yet. I guess more need to ask. Do international folks get overlooked and shafted again? :c

BTW, the code is VXLOVESFC, I believe. No "C".

Re: Warranty, you'd damn hope they'll authorise distributor exchange. If they want us to send them back to a US "repair center" and wait not just on the long repair times but international shipping BOTH ways, they better at least plan to pick up the shipping tab, and ideally with a commercial carrier (businesses shipping a lot of stuff get major discounts so tthings like FedEx aren't actually a ludicrously expensive option).

It was never stated that International customers canot buy from VXL. On 4/20 when the international units go for sale on vapexhale.com international customers can get the VXCLOVESFC discoutn code. Distributors must sell the unit at MSRP, but they can offer free gifts like free shipping, or free grinders ect at there discretion. Additionally the only way for a pre-order customer to get the 150$ future store credit is to buy through vapexhale.com.

Warning -- Although we have faith in all of our international distributors. Its always possible some clouds will go for sale at a rogue price.

If you see a international cloud for sale lower then MSRP do not buy it. When registering your warranty for international, if the cloud is not bought through VXL we require you to provide us the receipt, in which we double check that receipt with all of our authorized distributors. If the unit was sold below MSRP the warranty is void. This is how we protect all of our partners that are charging the correct price.
Finally, if you have a question for VXL that you want answered, please use our support portal. www.vapexhale.com/support.

Happy Vaping [Edit] -- VXL just spoke internally, all questions related to International clouds must go through the support portal. You may post them here if you like but they will not be answered. We have a very busy next few weeks and we need to centralize our resources, so if you have a question use the support portal. Please do not PM me with questions or ask them on here expecting an answer.

smokie

If this is the case, why am I sitting on stock that I'm not allowed to sell until April 20th? I want to do what VapeXhale say, but I don't think I should be the only one doing it!
I think its stupid you have to hold on to them. I would of bought one last week,if there wasn't such a wait!

Anonymouse

Sith I care
It was never stated that International customers canot buy from VXL. On 4/20 when the international units go for sale on vapexhale.com international customers can get the VXCLOVESFC discoutn code. Distributors must sell the unit at MSRP, but they can offer free gifts liek free shipping, or free grinders ect at there discretion. Additionally the only way for a pre-order customer to get the 150$ future store credit is to buy through vapexhale.com

Wait, are you saying that the VXC site will sell international Clouds too? What was the point of establishing a worldwide distributor network, then? From VXC posts so far I was under the impression you had to buy from a distributor.

Happy Vaping [Edit] -- VXL just spoke internally, all questions related to International clouds must go through the support portal. You may post them here if you like but they will not be answered. We have a very busy next few weeks and we need to centralize our resources, so if you have a question use the support portal. Please do not PM me with questions or ask them on here expecting an answer.

If you're stretched so thin, surely answering in a public forum is easier than having lots of people that could have read an answer here submit tickets and clog your support portal further? This seems like insisting on the least efficient way possible.

Anonymouse,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
They probably use an exchange server that can forward messages to mobile devices. I would just do what they say instead of not and then complaining that they're not answering. Glad you guys are finally getting your clouds - I promise the wait was worth it!

And don't forget my beer mouse! :drool:

MGG

If this should be asked through the support portal, I guess I'll go through there, but there are other peeps in my position on here that would be interested.

My pre-order was for a cloud + hydratube for $400.

So what am I supposed to order?
Do I buy the cloud + hydratube from the vendor, or just the cloud + mouthpiece?
Do I get the same credit either way, or do I get credit equal to whatever package I buy - $400?

I guess I'll ask these same questions through the portal too, I'll keep everyone posted :)

But intl clouds are officially a thing! Fuck yeah :rockon:

(This is not a question for the support portal, this is just my opinion
so vapexhale team don't have to respond if they do not wish to, i'm just
a customer voicing my utter distress over the current situation)

I'm in the exact same position as you.
I'm confused why vapexhale are going to be selling the clouds in store.
I thought the point of the international sellers was so there wouldn't be issues with customs.
I was under the impression that Vapexhale weren't going to be doing international orders from their site.

I contacted Australian Vaporisers (who i assume you are referring to in your post)
And they said they weren't told about the pre-order prices
nor did they know if the product they got was Vapexhale Cloud original or the Vapexhale Cloud Plus.
He said he'd email me back in ASAP once he heard back from them.

I'm also wondering if it's even worth waiting for this "150 dollar discount"
Firstly i'd have to take into cost the shipping through getting it through vapexhale.
Then it comes down to what i'd imagine to be more like an 100 dollar discount that I can
only spend on glass. And keep in mind i'd imagine it'd be another 50 dollars for your next order
so really it's more like a 50 dollar discount.. I can only imagine the 150 dollar discount being
worth it if we could get it upfront and buy a vapexhale package with it without voiding our warranty.
the 150 would be deducted from the glass cost not the vapexhale cloud cost.

So what has this come down to?
about over 2 years or something waiting for free shipping (Which australian vaporisers
already offer TO ANYONE) and for a free plastic grinder.
Like the ones i'd imagine that came with arizer extreme q vaporisers.
or heck i believe even the volcano chucks in a free plastic grinder.

Wait... although i suppose if you got the vapexhale cloud/w glass mouthpeice for 449+shipping it'd come to around the same
price as the cost of it at Australian Vaporisers.
$500.
Ok then i get the hydraline for $150 off and that comes to lets say
$129
+ $50 shipping (i'd imagine)
ok cool so that comes to
$679!

...wait wut.

That's right, by my math you'd be paying more with the "store discount"
than you would if you just straight up put the hydraline package.
Even without the shipping costs it's still cheaper just to buy the hydraline package.

I'm sorry, i've been very very supportive of this company.
But there's really no other way to look at it.
That's lame as hell. (and that's be being very passive and calm about the whole thing).

Now i'm paying about 100 dollars extra than i expected for a vaporiser
and it's without a proper glass piece or anything.

Waiting until April the 20th to sell them sounds like a cruel joke.
Customers would rather be hitting it that day than ordering it.

Yeah i agree, I don't understand why vapexhale is exactly waiting when they seem to have had the international stock for a while now. Other than the that they seem to think it's cool to release on that date. This whole thing seems like a cruel joke to me really :/.

MGG,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I got an answer through the portal.
A+ for speediness :)
The answer I got satisfied all my questions, and troi's response up there pretty much sums it up.

I asked if I could post the answers up here, and I was asked not to post any private conversations so I'm happy to respect that.

Edit:
MCG ninja'd me :ninja:
I guess I'm happy with a discount on glass ;)

The whole intl release process seems a bit muddied, but I'm confident it'll all be sorted out in the end.

Frederick McGuire,

b0

Cloudy...
That's why if they don't change the 150$ for other stuff, I will order from a distributor. The only good thing you can do with that extra cash that won't cost you more money (taxes+international shipping) is use it to have an extra year of warranty.

b0,

MGG

That's why if they don't change the 150$ for other stuff, I will order from a distributor. The only good thing you can do with that extra cash that won't cost you more money (taxes+international shipping) is use it to have an extra year of warranty.

Ah true! didn't think about that...
Doesn't the vapexhale cloud already come with 2 years of warranty though?

MGG,

MGG

Yep, and for 150$ you have an extra year if I'm not mistaken

Maybe i can use that extra $150 to pay for my mandatory upgrade to the Vapexhale Cloud Plus V2
after my cloud plus breaks. jks lol.

MGG,
Top Bottom