Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

BL4ZE

Very nice BL4ZE & retrospects!
Do you like a certain piece more than the other or does the Cloud make every piece of glass that much better?!

I'd say it certainly makes every piece of glass better. The Cloud made my headford piece much more usable. I do use my Efs and Vertigo the most though.
I'm hoping once we get more cloud users and different pieces being used, that we can compile a list of what works best in conjuction with the cloud.

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
^^^ Super-nice. Thank you for the money shots. Want. New. Glass.

I also like how you lay it down after your draw is done.

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
Nice vids erryone, badass. Cant wait for mine, tracking status today said its gunna be here Thursday afternoon. So sureal! Best part is (not really), today was the first time I checked my email in 2 days!!! And only bc I wanted to get my tracking number again...

Glad you liked the vid!

Sometimes you see a red light on the cloud because someone's hand has inadvertently brushed the knob and then the red blinks for a half a tick until it goes back to the dialed in temp. The EQ's temp display will not change with more consecutive hitters (and the red light continuously blinks to show that the heater is maintaining the (approximate) displayed temp) I think Jackstraw62's statement above is correct. The blinking red to green only shows up when the shut off timer has engaged and you need to turn the unit back on to get back up to temp...

Time for some more testing!! :D

The problem with the EQ, other than the added drag with bubblers, is that it does not hold its vaping temp as well when someone is hammering on it compared to somebody hitting it softer. So i find with my one friend who can only inhale at 110% that i have to turn it up 5-10C to get the same temp vaour. That is the beauty of the cloud, you can hit it real light or real hard and its gunna give the same consistent vapour!! I was thinkin of doing a comparison video after my cloud arrives and I get a handle on things. That is if someone doesn't do one first :brow:

Mr. Smoke No More,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Retrospects and BL4ZE, awesome videos! @Retrospects, That is an interesting piece (carbonite base w/ no-name glycerine tube and beads) I've never seen a two-piece tube setup like that before...gues I haven't seen as much glass as I thought lol :)

Nice vids erryone, badass. Cant wait for mine, tracking status today said its gunna be here Thursday afternoon. So sureal! Best part is (not really), today was the first time I checked my email in 2 days!!! And only bc I wanted to get my tracking number again...

I find the EQ does not lose performance from consecutive hits. I have vaped several lung fulls in a row, and found they are roughly the same (just did it again actually). The problem with the EQ, other than the added drag with bubblers, is that it does not hold its vaping temp as well when someone is hammering on it compared to somebody hitting it softer. So i find with my one friend who can only inhale at 110% that i have to turn it up 5-10C . That is the beauty of the cloud, you can hit it real light or real hard and its gunna give the same consistent vapour!! I was thinkin of doing a comparison video after my cloud arrives and I get a handle on things. That is if someone doesn't do one first :brow:

I bet you're excited! Must feel nice to not be checking your email so obsessively? :p

Yeah, that's actually what I was getting at now that I think of it...I don't mind sipping on it, and getting nice milky vapor, but everyone else I use it with, as you say, can only inhale at 110%...thus getting minimal vapor after a hit or so and complaining. When I use it by myself, I don't have an issue with it...There are times that I'm in a rush and I don't feel like sipping however, and I have to crank it up a little, especially when I get very sick.

Edit* Please forgive me for italicizing and bolding(can't think of verb for adding bold face to font) your quote in places.

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
. . . The Cloud made my headford piece much more usable . . .

@BL4ZE, could you elaborate a bit on what you mean by "much more usable"? In what way; why?

The Headford is my main water piece, so I'm quite curious esp how it compares to the HT. I currently use the Headford with my Q, so now I have the drag from the whip that I don't expect to have with the Cloud. But besides that . . . ?

oldiebutgoodie,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Cool to hear EQ comparisons! I love my EQ, it outperforms all the vapes I have tried, and has been running strong for 2 years. The Cloud will be directly compared to the Q when I finally get it (this week?) so it's great to hear how it stands up and even performs better than the mighty Q :)

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
I have been a big EQ user for a couple of years, and while I think it is still one of the best (most versatile) desktop vapes. I have to say that the main differences are drag and taste. The taste that The Cloud delivers from the first hit to the last one in the ELB is unmatched by any vape that I have used. The amount of hits and the flavor is the best!! Plus, the flavor changes (in a nice way) as the bowl becomes more extracted. It is what made me dub The Cloud: "Thee Weapon of Mass Extraction"

And now, if you'll excuse me I have a lot of glass to clean :lol:
photo.jpg

Bluntcrush,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
^^^^^^
Showoff! :lol: Don't you know Sunday is glass cleaning day? :cool:
It actually shows up as a calendar alert on my phone for Sunday mornings! :tinfoil: Nice and early (or Errrly) We had a busy weekend over here so please forgive my lateness... The next time I post pics everything will be sparkling and squeaky!! :bowdown:

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
I have been a big EQ user for a couple of years, and while I think it is still one of the best (most versatile) desktop vapes. I have to say that the main differences are drag and taste.

I totally agree. I'm very much a Q fan. I'm also extra-sensitive to drag, so I've adjusted my technique in every way I know of to reduce drag. But the Cloud . . . well, this takes the experience to a whole new level. With the ELB filled 3/4 with medium-fine grind and water 1/2" above the HydraCirc perc, I can't believe how smooth and easy the pull is. Do it as easy or as strong as you want, the Cloud still performs perfectly. Of course, with the Q there is a longer and narrower path, so given the Cloud's fundamental difference in design, you'd expect less drag - and I guess that's the point: It is just so very well designed and engineered. But not just in the path; add in the efficiency factors which affect how much pull is required to achieve the desired effect, and you've got much better overall delivery relative to pull. And then there is the HydraCirc, which has nearly imperceptible drag - it's every bit as good if not better than the Headford I use with my Q - so you get \moisturizing added still with no drag. Perfect.

The Cloud costs more, but it is worth every penny. :clap:

willieR

Been here since 2009
Cool! So is that a hot knife cut or little squares to create the custom recess?

willieR,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Damn, maybe my email notification is still a ways off (11/10 pre-order). Well at least they are still moving forward!

Tstat,

ShadowLink12

Activist
Damn, maybe my email notification is still a ways off (11/10 pre-order). Well at least they are still moving forward!

Yeah, I should have said in my previous post, but I preorder July 28th, 2010 and got my email today...I am sure your email will grace your inbox soon.

ShadowLink12,

Retrospects

Retrospects and BL4ZE, awesome videos! @Retrospects, That is an interesting piece (carbonite base w/ no-name glycerine tube and beads) I've never seen a two-piece tube setup like that before...gues I haven't seen as much glass as I thought lol :)

It's a fun piece to use, I got it at my local glass shop a few months ago while they were having a 50% off sale, so it was actually pretty reasonably priced. While I don't prefer the glycerine tube to a nice perc, it is a fun change of pace that actually does a really good job of cooling down whatever you're inhaling. Coupled with the Cloud, it's just like breathing icy air that tastes really good. :p

Congrats to everyone else who is starting to get e-mails! Hang in there during shipping, it is a patience-testing ordeal to be sure. :)

Retrospects,

Bungles

Vapeaholic
Yeah, I should have said in my previous post, but I preorder July 28th, 2010 and got my email today...I am sure your email will grace your inbox soon.

Nice man :) Looks like a couple clouds are coming up north to Washington... its not like we need MORE clouds up here but oh well... i welcome it with open arms :tup:

Bungles,

ShadowLink12

Activist
Nice man :) Looks like a couple clouds are coming up north to Washington... its not like we need MORE clouds up here but oh well... i welcome it with open arms :tup:

We can always use more clouds in WA. Good to hear they are making their way North! Are we the first WA owners? I posted awhile back about wanting to meet up if there were in WA owners yet and didn't get any takers...

I decided to up the ante for the wait on shipping...tolerance break time!

ShadowLink12,

mongorian

Perfectly Toasted
My pre-order date was 2010-11-17. Received Vertigo package order link yesterday at 7:30PM. Hoping for a cloudy weekend here in sunny San Diego if shipping works out in my favor! Woo Hoo! Gotta go stock up on different cloud flavors :)

Peace.
Hey there, fellow San Diegan! So... how did your delivery go - did it get there in time for the weekend? It was definitely a very cloudy weekend here where I am. Hope that it was there for you too. Nice to know that someone else nearby has one, or will soon.

Top Bottom