1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

VapeXhale Cloud

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by stonemonkey55, Mar 1, 2012.

1. VaporsOne

VaporsOne Member

It absolutely lives up to my expectations. Its efficient and the hits are large and smooth. The Cloud feels and looks a lot more solid in person than it does in pictures/videos.

My SwaggerTree is not perfect. The head/bush/dome (w/e you want to call it) and its arms (the whole tree) do not sit vertically flush with the rest of the housing. They are slanted and not centered. To the point where the top of the dome almost (or maybe does) touches the chamber wall. It hits well though and I haven't decided if I will send it in for replacement - the shipping seems like a hassle after waiting as long as I already did.

Xchadb likes this.
  2. Xchadb

Xchadb Brownglass Glass Blower

dude my circ is SO crooked, i was really bummed at first, but it does not effect the funtion (from what i can tell) at all... everyone that uses it says, bro your shit is crooked, then they hit it and say.. "nevermind, it works fine." just an excuse to buy MORE glass.

at least you know its handmade then right? ;)

3. VaporsOne

VaporsOne Member

It seems to operate just fine. Although I just finished looking at it in the mirror while I draw, and two or three of the arms are also close enough to the chamber wall that it prevents them from allowing for full diffusion. They barely bubble compared to the rest of the arms.

To be clear I'm very happy overall :rockon:

4. jambandphan03

jambandphan03 Vapor Goddess

I am a bit surprised about the reports about glass being crooked. My Evolver HC is very well made, straight and looks amazingly perfect. I know it was a different maker. I am glad to see that the crooked glass is still functional. Is this just a few slipping by in production, or are all the swagger pieces going to have this kind of character? I am not trying to put anyone down here, just curious to make an informed decision, as I have been considering adding a swagger piece to my collection, but not if the quality is going to be questionable. I really do believe if I am going to spend over $200 for any glass, it better be well made, anyone can buy wonky glass for a lower cost. Again this is not meant to be an insult, just my opinion.

5. b0

b0 Vapor powered

Can we see some pics of that croocked tubes? Just out of curiosity :smug:

6. Seek

Seek Apprentice Daydreamer

Are all swaggers like this? I haven't seen a perfect swagger circ yet. Even photos on vapexhale.com are like that. And I'm sure they didn't choose the ugliest piece for marketing. I'm sad becaue of this, these swagger HTs are more expensive and have some cool features but seem much more croocked than Evolvers in general. In opposite, I haven't seen an Evolver photo that was not perfect.

7. Xchadb

well three red lights, two green. am i fucked and gotta send in for warranty? im about to cry :/

8. b0

b0 Vapor powered

How old it was?

9. Xchadb

few days...

10. Seek

Seek Apprentice Daydreamer

If it's not auto shut-off, then yes, you should get a replacement. :( And you're not fucked as long as you have the warranty. Not like EU customers with broken units. Also think of these, who haven't even had the opportunity to try this beast. Or is it good? It seems like waiting for replacement units get subjectively even longer compared to pre-release waiting because of VXC withdrawal. :bang: The Cloud seems to be a vape, that really causes addiction, lol.

11. Xchadb

opened a ticket, ruled out the ambient temp question, just wont warm up :/

12. MarcoPolo07

MarcoPolo07 Member

Finally got a working cloud ,but they had a problem with my glass so I'm stuck in Limbo..They take forever to email back and as response times are far from swift,Id like to know if there are any sites that I can get some temp glass quickly..Spent nearly $600 almost 2 months ago and still havnt had a chance to experience the cloud Properly! Any suggestions,Im out of patience ..

13. stickstones

stickstones Eccentric of mist Staff Member

that sucks, marco...hang in there!

MarcoPolo07 likes this.
  14. Hioctane

Hioctane Vaked

Go buy a cheap little 18mm glass slide bong. $40-100. At least you'll get to experience some clouds.

MarcoPolo07 likes this.
  15. VapeNStone

VapeNStone Mark

Good. But you did read the post above about the auto shutoff, correct? Just always want to make sure :)

16. Xchadb

haha yea trust me i shut it on and off a few times, tried warming it up before switching on incase of thermal protection too, no luck :/ sad to say ill be sending it in tomorrow only a few days after getting it and being super careful :(

17. PoopMachine

PoopMachine Well-Known Member Company Rep

Mine came with one of the original old logo Vertigos and its flawless. I was going to purchase an extra HT but it just didnt work out. When we use our Cloud (We have an LSV we've been playing with), its usually with a Mobius 60T Stereo Matrix. The HTs are really really nice but you just cant beat the pairing of the Mobius and Cloud.

Sinclue and Bluntcrush like this.
  18. MarcoPolo07

MarcoPolo07 Member

Any Web sites you know of??Preferably overnight ship. Im currently in Portland OR and havn't found too much of anything that will work right in local headshops.

19. Hioctane

Hioctane Vaked

MarcoPolo07 likes this.
  20. Xchadb

got my cloud ready to ship for tomorrow :\ its a shame i even have to take this thing outside my house.

Puffers likes this.
  21. SD_haze

SD_haze MMJ Vaporist

I'd avoid grasscity if time is an issue. Shipping a piece from europe can take weeks :-/ (and ain't cheap)
    There's lots of links to affordable websites in this 39 page thread
    Cheap, high-quality bubbler?

VapeNStone, Kief and MarcoPolo07 like this.
  22. MarcoPolo07

MarcoPolo07 Member

Good Look!

23. Frederick McGuire

Frederick McGuire Aggressively Loungey

OK, so I'm trying to figure out exactly what HydraTube I've got.

It's either a VXC Hydracirc, or an Evolver Hydracirc.

I remember a really good post a while back that went through all of the different hydratubes and their differences, but I can't seem to find it with the search function.

If anyone can either direct me to that post or if you know of any discernible differences between the VXC hydracirc and the Evolver hydracirc it would be greatly appreciated
    :peace: :cheers:

24. m0sh

m0sh Singer Song Writer Stoner

How about https://www.vapexhale.com/index.php/store/browse/cloud-hydratubes ? :)

Frederick McGuire likes this.
  25. Frederick McGuire

Frederick McGuire Aggressively Loungey

Well, my one looks exactly like the evolver pics here
    https://www.vapexhale.com/index.php/store/browse/cloud-hydratubes/evolver-hydracirc-detail

The VXC showerdome found here
    https://www.vapexhale.com/index.php/store/browse/cloud-hydratubes/vapexhale-showerdome-detail
    has no reduction in bore above the splash guard.

I could've sworn there used to be VXC hydracircs (not showerdomes) that were almost identical to the evolver though :shrug:

If that's not the case though, sweet, I've got an evolver :tup:

m0sh likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors