1. If the Herbalizer was a fortune cookie what would it say? Tell us and win it!
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

VapeXhale Cloud

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by stonemonkey55, Mar 1, 2012.

1. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

You mean my candle holders? The idea behind these was to re-purpose a household item and to have something that held the tubes from the outside. I have some left over slate floor tiles from the house remodel and some extra slides to start playing with next :)
  2. green2brown

green2brown Well-Known Member

Can anyone tell me the bore size of the Vertigo Hydratree and Swagger pieces? Thank you!!!
  3. oldiebutgoodie

oldiebutgoodie Apostle, Church of Vaporization

You did toggle the switch off/on?
  4. ej2389

ej2389 Active Member

way too many times.
  5. theamigo

theamigo Well-Known Member

thats the same thing that happened to my cloud. i had to send it in
    newVaper420 likes this.
  6. Xchadb

Xchadb LongSlowDeath Glass Blower

JUST ordered the cloud with the swagger circ :) we are so stoked to get this thing, overnight shipping FTW :tup:
  7. jambandphan03

jambandphan03 Vapor Goddess

Glad to see you joining us here in the clouds Xchadb!! I will warn you, this thing is a beast!! Prepare for slothdom... Look forward to hearing about your experiences. Do you still make vids??
    Bluntcrush and newVaper420 like this.
  8. Xchadb

havent made a video in a long time, maybe ill have to make some more now? ;)
  9. MarcellusWiley

MarcellusWiley Dab Trotter

helll yeahh!!!
    glad to see you back in the game man! Now we need to get you dabbin' again.
  10. Pappy

Pappy shmaporist

sell the LW for $35+

:myday:
    Cost Ownership Analysis: VXC vx EQV
    Just replaced my trusty EQV with back up Cloud and calculated annual cost of ownership and maintenance. In final year I purchased the following supplies for EQV.
    EQV v 4
    $135 = 100 ft of silicone tubing (I used 2 feet every week to 10 days)
    $ 55 = 4 Cyclone bowls
    $ 78 = 6 Elbow bowls
    $268 (Annual Maintenance )
    VXC
    $20 = 4 EZ Load bowls (Annual Maintenance )
  11. kingofnull

kingofnull ace

Wow you go through a lot of EQ elbow bowls!
  12. Tstat

Tstat Dead Foot Designs Accessory Maker

OK, so I just want to say that dealing with VapeXhale and SSFG has been such a great experience! As I posted earier, I got a SSFG HydraLine that just didn't work right. I traded for this piece so nobody was obligated to help me out.

I contacted SM and he told me he would take care of it. A short while later he sent me the email for SSFG. I wrote to them and they are sending a new one out that should be here Friday. They are even sending me money to cover the cost to ship the defective unit back!

These folks did NOT have to do this for me, and I didn't expect them to, to be honest. Thanks SM and VapeXhale and thanks to cool people at SSFG. If I wasn't a fanboy before (yea, I guess I was), I sure am now!
    darkrom, Bluntcrush, JCat and 11 others like this.
  13. Pappy

Pappy shmaporist

True... Used Elbows on both ends of whip bc my bongs have 18mm joints. Half broke over course of year and needed extra backups for clean elbow loads.

Longtime SSFG fan here! Ray made my first 2 tubes and a few in between then and now.
  14. Vaporlover

Vaporlover Member

Thinking of getting a bong just for the cloud. Is it pretty much a universal opinion that the mobius pieces are great for the cloud?
    Bluntcrush and jambandphan03 like this.
  15. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

My little corner of the universe votes "yes". :wave:

:peace:
    Sinclue likes this.
  16. GratefulVapor

GratefulVapor Phish Head

Haha, well my corner votes yes & no. Check out some of the SYN showerhead line:luv: , & Sovereignty "V6 Bent Neck" or "Natty Splash" which (IMO) are the best stemline tubes for the Cloud. Personal preference on the 'best' volume/size; mobius syn & sovereignty all have some different options when it comes to that. The force will guide you in making your decision :spidey:.
    Glass = :love: Finding the glass piece you decide to get = :bang:
    Vapinghole likes this.
  17. Sinclue

Sinclue OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right

Goes really well with my Mobius Ion (there's a YouTube video of StoneMonkey using one), but Sovereignity is also top rate. You won't go wrong with either one.
    GratefulVapor likes this.
  18. Xchadb

got an email, shipping delays due to holiday times :(
  19. purplek

purplek 710

sooo how about those cloud sleeves???
    Purpl3_Haz3 likes this.
  20. ZombieJester

ZombieJester Member

Waiting really is the hardest part. I am happy with VXH's CS team though as they took the time to send that message
  21. Xchadb

totally, im bummed not pissed haha :) itl be worth the wait, im just glad i dont have to be on a waiting list anymore to get mine
  22. VaporsOne

VaporsOne Member

Yeah I ordered my Cloud with Swagger Tree last week but at least they emailed us. They were also waiting on some glass inventory apparently.

Very exited.
  23. theamigo

theamigo Well-Known Member

my replacement vape is on the way!! i havent been this excited since i waited for the cloud the first time
  24. stonemonkey55

stonemonkey55 Chief Vapor Officer Manufacturer

It is with a lot of pride and joy to announce that the VapeXhale team has grown!

We have a philosophy here at VapeXhale "slow to hire, fast to fire" -- Early on, we brought on many people that volunteered their services, many of them working for free. As the old adage goes, "you get what you pay for" and many times, their work (or lack thereof) ended up costing us more time, money, and energy than if the core team just did the work ourselves. Because of that, we have been very selective about who we welcome into the team. With that said, the newest member of our family is.....

(drum roll please!)

:rofl:

SlightlyMedicated!

We had our first face to face meeting at the Seattle Cannabis Cup and between his work ethic, personable demeanor, and lung capacity.... we brought him out for the Kush Expo in LA. Again, he was a rock star, not just in terms of work ethic, but in his empathy and kindness to others.

SlightlyMedicated will be helping the VX team in a number of different areas, from sales, photography, to customer support.

We are excited to grow our team and I know the rest of the Cloud community has appreciated his input and work. Please welcome him as the latest member of Team VapeXhale.

:clap:
  25. pakalolo

pakalolo RoboMod v3.17 (ticking) Staff Member

Good choice, I approve. Carry on.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors