1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

VapeXhale Cloud

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by stonemonkey55, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Slightly Medicated

Slightly Medicated (SliM) Iron Lungs

I am so happy to have been given this opportunity. I am looking forward to helping the company grow. Like SM55 mentioned I will be doing lots of various tasks including customer service. If you ever see the name Robert in any of your correspondences with the company or customer service then you are talking to me. :) Hope everyone has a cloud day!
  2. newVaper420

newVaper420 Vapor Enthusiast

Congrats SliM! Very well deserved. I might say I'm a bit a jealous :-). But you obviously are definitely the right person for the job :-). Congrats again!
  3. Tstat

Tstat Dead Foot Designs Accessory Maker

I want to run the social, SEO, and SEM for VapeXhale! I'll quit my insurance gig tomorrow ;)
  4. Johny Chaos

Johny Chaos Active Member

This is fantastic news! It's great to see the company grow - seriously one of the best products on the market. Can't wait to see what you bring us next.

CONGRATS SliM. wanted to say thanks for all the tips you've passed along my way.
    Slightly Medicated likes this.
  5. lwien

lwien Well-Known Member

Congratulations, SM, both of yous. ;)
  6. kingofnull

kingofnull ace

Congrats SLiM, few people rep VXH as well as you do.
  7. Troi

Troi Well-Known Member

Congrats Slightly Medicated, in addition to what StoneMonkey said, we are very excited to have him. ;)
    t-dub and Slightly Medicated like this.
  8. MGG

MGG Well-Known Member

Hopefully this new member on the team may speed up the inevitable international release of the VapeXhale cloud. Perhaps in time for Christmas? Eh? Ehhh? ....sigh..... :(
    b0 likes this.
  9. green2brown

green2brown Well-Known Member

Congrats SliM. Definitely deserved. Does this mean you won't be doing your usual reviews of other vapes anymore?

And can anyone by any chance tell me the mouthpiece bore size of the Showercap and the Vertigo Hydratree?
  10. Slightly Medicated

I am going to be shifting the focus of my website. I don't want to be negative... I don't like being negative anyway. So I am switching from "reviews" to "product spotlights". I will showcase and make videos for products and companies that I am willing to stand behind. That way I am not bad mouthing anyone. If I don't like a product... i will not talk about it. I want to use it as a way to lift up the entire industry. I am still waiting on the release of the new iMac before I start making new "edited" videos. Technical issues with my current set up continue to persist and I can't edit longer videos. I think the site can continue in that fashion an not really cause any conflicts of interest.
  11. bassplayer

bassplayer Well-Known Member

Congradulations SliM!
    Vessel likes this.
  12. green2brown

That's a great idea. And it will save those of us who use your reviews as a sort of buyer's guide some time because we'll know if you didn't review it then it's probably not worth our time. That to me is better than sitting through a 10 min video about flaws :p.

BTW, not that I'm in any position financially at this point given my most recent glass purchase, but any updates on the Devastator release? I was told an estimated release at the Kush Expo but that passed by. I just want some sweet Devastator videos.
  13. jambandphan03

jambandphan03 Vapor Goddess

:clap: Congrats Slim!!
    t-dub likes this.
  14. Slightly Medicated

Some of the delay is kind of my fault.... I got a unit to photograph and I broke it the day I got it. I am not sure what the new release window is, but that did throw a wrench in things. :( My bad...
  15. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

Yes, congrats and well done. Your graciousness and selfless service to others has earned you an incredible opportunity. Enjoy the experience. I love your focus on the positive right now, follow that energy forward, it will serve you well :)
  16. Bluntcrush

Bluntcrush Director of Vapor Research Labs™

Mobius 60t (or 65t) FTW... Most others will pale by comparison :2c:
    Vaporlover and jambandphan03 like this.
  17. stonemonkey55

stonemonkey55 Chief Vapor Officer Manufacturer

Once we get some photos up they will go on sale. No pressure SliM!

BTW, The Devastator will include:

60MM Bubbler with removable Showerhead (more percs to come)
    44MM Ash Catcher with removable Showerhead (more percs to come)
    Mouthpiece (you can use this as a dry mouthpiece directly with the Cloud as well)

Pricing will be $399

These will be available as the Devastator Package and cannot be purchased ala carte.
    GratefulVapor and green2brown like this.
  18. Slightly Medicated

HAHAHA No pressure... ;) Tonight I will spend some time in the photo studio. I don't have my professional lights... long story. I think I can make something work. Since I posted it here, I am obligated to follow through or the masses will turn on me really quickly. :rofl:
  19. green2brown

Too frustrating: now is the third time my cloud has seemingly died on me. the first time, it wouldn't heat up for about 24 hours, then miraculously did again. the second time, it wouldn't heat up for days. then suddenly, with one last attempt before sending it in, it worked. now, it has happened again. Temperature isn't the issue because it's not cold in my house. The Cloud feels about room temp.

So I guess I'll wait until tomorrow and see if it works again. Are these things made in CA or PA? I remember something about an office in PA. I'm in NY now. Can I just drive and swap it out assuming my unit is dying/defective given that this keeps happening? :(:nod:
    newVaper420 likes this.
  20. Slightly Medicated

Oh no! If it is not working soon, submit a ticket and we will get you sorted out. No need to drive. You can't really swap them out in person because the facilities are not set up for that.
  21. stonemonkey55

stonemonkey55 Chief Vapor Officer Manufacturer

Sorry G2B - please keep an eye out on your Cloud and if the problem persists, please fill out a support ticket. My hunch is that one of the wires just needs to be re-soldered to make a solid connection. Our manufacturing facility is in CA and we have remote offices in PA and now in WA.

As a general rule, anytime something is wrong with your Cloud, please don't PM, email, or Tweet us. Please open a support ticket. This allows us to properly track all of our web inquiries and ensure that we follow up with everyone. We tried to accomodate all these various channels but realized that it is very easy to let things slip through the cracks if you are managing all the various communication channels.

If we funnel everything through our support ticketing system, we are able to see what is closed and more importantly, what is still open and needs our attention. Thanks for the understanding and hope everyone is enjoying the holidays.
  22. green2brown

haha if only. i sold all my back ups (aside from not so potent portables) so the prospect of going even a day without my cloud is worrisome.
  23. Tstat

Tstat Dead Foot Designs Accessory Maker

Wow all kinds of great VapeXhale news today! As I was reading SMs post I knew who it was right away. :)
  24. green2brown

Sure thing SM! I just brought it up here to update everyone because I posted the previous times this happened with my unit. Just submitted a ticket figuring it's better to get a jump start on this than to waste time and be without a functioning Cloud longer.
  25. sisyphus

sisyphus gatekeeper

Is there a projected release date on the devastator package? Thank you.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors