Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

weedemon

enthusiast
yeah I also like hte fatures of the in house one better too. it`s also shorter overall which i also like :)

sad news about the damages, but I am pumped and I think will order the in house circ come my turn!

weedemon,

ShadowLink12

Activist
I wanted to cry when I pictured those damaged sgw hydratubes...being a sgw owner, it breaks my heart to picture those pieces of art destroyed. That being said, I preordered July 2010...and I want my vxc worse than anything right now. So whatever glass, I know it will be quality and am just ready to get that preorder email. Sorry to Preston and the VXC crew...i know it is more heartbreaking to you then us.

infinite512

Hey FC,
Got my cloud order email this afternoon. For everyone that is curious I pre-ordered the Vertigo Hydratube in Oct. 10. Can't wait!

infinite512,
Reactions: EonBlue

B.

War Criminal
Ya, i reallllllly like the hydracirc a lot, i will def be going with that :D

B.,

Bungles

Vapeaholic
Thats unfortunate about the SGW tubes... i do like the look of the VXC tubes a lot though!

great thinking with the backups!

at this point i just want my cloud and could care less what tube i get to be honest! ha ha!

2clicker

Observer
i have to agree with everyone else. those hydracircs look great. loving the reduced bore.

2clicker,

theamigo

So I decided on a whim to sell my ssv and bubbler combo tomorrow instead of waiting til i got the cloud to sell it. so i was using it for the last time and i checked my email.
"It is your turn to order a Vapexhale Cloud :) We have you listed as wanting a Vertigo HydraTree, is that correct? If so, please go to this link to register:"I

We have you listed as wanting a Vertigo HydraTree, is that correct? If so, please go to this link to register:"
this was very unexpected, i was considering getting the showerdome but the chance for me to obtain a cloud has finally arisen... SHALL I SEIZE IT?

theamigo,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
If I were you I would seize it! or I'd buy if off you if you seized it and didn't want it after you bought it :p

MarcellusWiley,

Retrospects

Howdy folks. I've been lurking around these parts for quite some time and am happy to report that I finally got my e-mail to pre-order my Vertigo Cloud Package this evening. I am unbelievably excited and am not looking forward to waiting the next few days until it shows up in my mailbox.

For those keeping track, I preordered my Cloud in Mid-January of 2011. Looks like we've made it over that initial hump of the first preorders and are starting to work down the list. I'll be sure to post my impressions / videos once it comes in. Congrats to SM and the team, thank you guys so much for putting out such a wonderful product. :D Happy vaping!

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
2011!!! Happy New Year!! :cheers:

I was "born" in 2011, so my birthday must be coming soon. :party:

Stu,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
So does this mean vxl is releasing the hydracirc packages now/soon? Or another few weeks now? Do we still get the discount for buying an in-house tube or is its just gunna be sold as a replacement at full price?

Mr. Smoke No More,
Reactions: Bungles

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Oh, these HydraCircs look fantastic! I would like one even more, than the SGW's. Mostly for balance purposes and simplier shape.

Seek,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Yeah its looks awesome. I don't mind changing the showerdome to the circs

SM,
About the power inventor ? it died in the car only? I never thought about using it in a car but if the inventor is good quality and the power supply is stedy (at home) there shouldn't be any problems...80 watts seems fair enough for a quality 100-200watts adapter...thanks for the info!

m0sh,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
"For those keeping track, I preordered my Cloud in Mid-January of 2011. " ?!?

I ordered 11/10.... I dont get it!

Tstat,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
So does this mean vxl is releasing the hydracirc packages now/soon? Or another few weeks now? Do we still get the discount for buying an in-house tube or is its just gunna be sold as a replacement at full price?

I can't speak for VXC of course, but my understanding is that the HydraCirc is shipping with the next batch of released Clouds, beginning approx end of this week/early next week. These are simply optional replacements for the SGW (the other option being to be put on a waiting list until the SGW replacements become available). The order terms do not change.

oldiebutgoodie,

vape4life

Banned for life
Oh boy, looks like it's gonna be soon!

Can we change to the Vertigo if we originally ordered the showerdome? If so this is at the time of order correct? No sense bothering SM with an email to change request?

is ANYONE dropping the showerdome because of this and moving to the Vertigo? Just curious the reasons if so that's all. Also is the VG 4mm or 5mm?

vape4life,

max

Out to lunch
So I decided on a whim to sell my ssv and bubbler combo tomorrow instead of waiting til i got the cloud to sell it. so i was using it for the last time and i checked my email.
"It is your turn to order a Vapexhale Cloud :) We have you listed as wanting a Vertigo HydraTree, is that correct? If so, please go to this link to register:"I

We have you listed as wanting a Vertigo HydraTree, is that correct? If so, please go to this link to register:"
this was very unexpected, i was considering getting the showerdome but the chance for me to obtain a cloud has finally arisen... SHALL I SEIZE IT?
The Vertigo requires more careful handling, due to the exposed GG connection, but there's nothing wrong with being careful when it comes to nice glass. As far as actual use, I prefer the Vertigo, although the difference is minor. If I were you I'd order. Wouldn't think twice about it.

vape4life

Banned for life
A member who received their cloud on here had some QC issues/imperfections on his HT. Does anyone remember if it was a SG or VG piece? I'm super anal, and if it's the VG i'll just go with the HC.

vape4life,
Top Bottom