Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Bungles

Vapeaholic
B. and Seek you are right, the other day they were just finishing orders from first day, i ordered the vertigo i believe in October 2010 and received a registration email today!!!!!!!!! you have no idea how fast i hopped out of bed and ran about looking for my wallet

man :bang:
why did i have to chose the SGW :bang:
haha i could have mine by now... i preordered in august 2010 lol

Bungles,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Welcome, green2brown, and congratulations! I look forward to stalking your posts as I do all VXC owner posts on this thread.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Hi guys! I'm a long time vapor enthusiast and lurker on this site. My Cloud is scheduled to arrive today so I figured it's time to actually join in the discussion. I'll post my review of the cloud in a few days (cuz I know we can never hear enough about this puppy!). In the meantime I have one quick question (I've already searched the forum and can't find the info, so if it has already been discussed please just give me an answer anyways instead of lecturing me... I'd really appreciate it :)): What wattage power inverter should I buy to use the Cloud in my car? My condition requires me to medicate in large quantities on the go so portable vapes don't pack the necessary kick I need :/. Thanks!

Aaaaah I can't wait!!! No more metal Volcano, no more fidgety though dominating VHW. Just EASY, BIG ASS CLOUDS.

I believe I have just a regular 12v power inverter. Firstly, don't start the engine while the vxc is plugged in. Not a good idea. And just an FYI, the vx will take longer to power up to temp while running off the car battery.

IAmKrazy2,

green2brown

Thank you, Krazy!!! I'm just sitting by the front door waiting for UPS and they don't even typically deliver to me until the evening. But what if they come sooner?! Must. Wait. Can't live until Cloud arrives.

green2brown,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Wow, ok.. I took a vacation from this forum when it became clear I wasn't going to get the privilege to buy one of these in the forseable future. I started reading again as it looks like people are getting some units.

I assume several dozens of people are using the Cloud by now, yet there are not many reviews yet! And with this level of excitement, is ANYONE disapointed? I mean with people camping at their front doors, is anyone let down by the actual experience? Neutral even? I mean I have tried a lot of vaporizers, and they ALL have their deficiencies. None with the Cloud?
o
If so, then this device might truly shock the vaping world. I hope that is the case, and I hope I get mine soon!

Tstat,

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
Wow, ok.. I took a vacation from this forum when it became clear I wasn't going to get the privilege to buy one of these in the forseable future. I started reading again as it looks like people are getting some units.

I assume several dozens of people are using the Cloud by now, yet there are not many reviews yet! And with this level of excitement, is ANYONE disapointed? I mean with people camping at their front doors, is anyone let down by the actual experience? Neutral even? I mean I have tried a lot of vaporizers, and they ALL have their deficiencies. None with the Cloud?
o
If so, then this device might truly shock the vaping world. I hope that is the case, and I hope I get mine soon!
i have had my cloud for 2 wks now and i have not found any deficiencies. I am a low temp vaporist and this vaporizer does everything I want it to do. I am a herb and bubble guy myself. I usually do a mixture of both. i use an 18 inch ads stemless or the vertigo tree. Both work well. I have been using a hot air gun and various glass for ten years and that is like going from a pinto to an a.c bristol cobra. :)

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
Clearly someone didn't take the time to read through this thread...tsk tsk :nope:
i guess. But I don't mind. I want everyone that likes vaping to try this one. IMO they will not be using any other vaporizer once they have tried this vape:clap:

jackstraw62,

EonBlue

Soul Rebel
I have to say I am very happy with my unit so far, if I had to find something wrong with the Cloud I would say the 60 Min timer, I wish I could choose off, 60 or 120 mins, even then this is minor.

I hope to see SGW Hydratube vid's soon!

:peace:

EonBlue,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Really, I did read the thread, and the old thread. I know all reviews have been positive. I also know that not everyone who gets a Cloud is going to post a review. That said, I just find it unusual that there are not many reviews, and no negative comments at all.

Funny how many new people have come to this thread in the last few months.

Tstat,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Sorry for not getting up my full review, pics, videos, ect. Been doing some remodeling at the house, mainly pulling wood pannels and drywalling my entire basement and it has been taking up every minte that I'm not grinding at work. The vxc has been great on the side while working couple big rips, and back to work. Can get there really quick.

I'm waiting for one more litle surprise to shocase, and ill give you some first time looks in a few pics. Sorry for the wicked delay... much more to come.

If I have the time ill dig up my beta review in the old thread an link it too. Unless a board vxc head had time now?It really compares deeply to the vhw, lsv, supreme, and mw. these comparisns may be help now too.

Vapinghole

^^^Thanks, Krazy2! Your comments thus far have been helpful, so I look forward to the full review/pics/vids. I'm also encouraged by your "Can get there really quick" comment. Sometimes I don't mind a more time-consuming ritual, but other times I want to rip out quickly and get to whatever else I'm doing. Cheers!

Vapinghole,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
^^^Thanks, Krazy2! Your comments thus far have been helpful, so I look forward to the full review/pics/vids. I'm also encouraged by your "Can get there really quick" comment. Sometimes I don't mind a more time-consuming ritual, but other times I want to rip out quickly and get to whatever else I'm doing. Cheers!
I have a HiSi triple perc., and if I want to get there quick, I fill thet wo top percs. And put very little to no water at the big beaker bottom. This is a big ass tube, and leaves a huge amount of volume to fill via vapor. SM55 suggested this for my HiSi, when I was discouraged by th drag of thepiece. Awesome. Thanks SM.

Vapinghole

I have a HiSi triple perc., and if I want to get there quick, I fill thet wo top percs. And put very little to no water at the big beaker bottom. This is a big ass tube, and leaves a huge amount of volume to fill via vapor. SM55 suggested this for my HiSi, when I was discouraged by th drag of thepiece. Awesome. Thanks SM.

Thanks very much for the tip. As a new vaporist, I've really enjoyed messing with things like temps, water level, load size, etc. I'm still figuring out what it all means and what I like best, and I look forward to messing around with my Cloud. Keep feeding my Cloud jones in the meantime with tales of your Clouding.

Vapinghole,

Giant Robot

Almost three weeks in for me and I couldn't be happier. I know it's easy to be cynical if you're on the sidelines, wondering if all of this positive praise is truly deserved but I kid you not, the Cloud has lived up to all of my expectations, and then effortlessly surpassed them.

My previous vapes leaned toward stealth, having had both an Iolite and a Zebrawood MFLB with power adapter, but after spending these weeks with the VXC, quite frankly, I'm just waiting until I get to 50 posts and they're BOTH going up for sale. Not that they didn't do their job, but even the revered MFLB/PA combo doesn't come close to the Cloud experience in terms of purity/taste, comfort (there is definitely something to be said for that moisturized vapor from my Vertigo Hydratube), and of course, the sheer volume of vapor that I can draw without feeling any harshness is absolutely obscene! :)

At the end of the day, short of any unforeseen longevity issues with the hardware itself, I think the Cloud will be writing it's place into history as the ultimate vape. ...and I don't say that casually. Time will bear that out, you'll see...

Additionally, I'm really looking forward to seeing the various 3rd party accessories that will doubtlessly start showing up. Travel cases, hydratube protectors, stands, etc....the next six months are going to be very interesting me thinks.

Peace,

Giant Robot

P.S. One extremely minor suggestion...for v2.0, VXC might want to migrate from a hardwired electrical cord to a separate cord that plugs in magnetically? This way, if someone yanks the cord by mistake, it lessens the chance of taking the VXC and possibly the Hydratube with it.

VapeArts

Lucid Dreamer
P.S. One extremely minor suggestion...for v2.0, VXC might want to migrate from a hardwired electrical cord to a separate cord that plugs in magnetically? This way, if someone yanks the cord by mistake, it lessens the chance of taking the VXC and possibly the Hydratube with it.

Great suggestion! I'm no expert on magnetic power cords but found this in a Wikipedia article:

"Apple exclusively owns US Patent No. 7311526 ("Magnetic connector for electronic device", issued in 2007) and does not license the MagSafe connector or the patent."

so I'm not optimistic we will see that anytime soon.

VapeArts,

Bungles

Vapeaholic
Great suggestion! I'm no expert on magnetic power cords but found this in a Wikipedia article:

"Apple exclusively owns US Patent No. 7311526 ("Magnetic connector for electronic device", issued in 2007) and does not license the MagSafe connector or the patent."

what about velcro? :lmao:

Bungles,

vape4life

Banned for life

My T-fal deep fryer has it. The Cloud might be too light for it to work properly.

Additionally, I'm really looking forward to seeing the various 3rd party accessories that will doubtlessly start showing up. Travel cases, hydratube protectors, stands, etc....the next six months are going to be very interesting me thinks.

I think in the meantime that a sock would work well for a HT protector.

vape4life,

sweetdreams4.2.0

i know this may seem dumb but i dont recall anyone bringing it up until now but with the power cord, for the cloud is it built into unit or is it detachable? i ask this because if its built into unit and something splices the cord what then? will it be easily fixed or not? the chances of this happening would be extremely slim but it just came across my mind due to other power cords for other electronics that faced similar problems

sweetdreams4.2.0,

Giant Robot

i know this may seem dumb but i dont recall anyone bringing it up until now but with the power cord, for the cloud is it built into unit or is it detachable? i ask this because if its built into unit and something splices the cord what then? will it be easily fixed or not? the chances of this happening would be extremely slim but it just came across my mind due to other power cords for other electronics that faced similar problems

Indeed, that was where my idea originally stemmed from, as it's built into the unit. I just took it to the nth level when I talked about magnetic, but my core thought goes back to replacing just the cord, and not having a service issue if the cord ever were to split or start to fray at the connector. I don't mean to make something out of nothing though. It seems perfectly fine, and I was just reaching to underline how perfect this device really is... :)

Giant Robot

P.S. vape4life, I've just been rolling it back into the bubble it came in and then putting it away.

Giant Robot,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
Most consumer products do not have a detachable cord. You guys nitpick some funny stuff. Lol

elmomuzz,

Giant Robot

Do you let it dry?

After rinsing it, I gently tilt it up and back over the sink to get as much water out as possible. Once that's done, I'll use a paper towel to gingerly dry the drips on the inside of the mouthpiece (for what I can get to), and then I'll wrap it and store it. It's not 100% dry at this point but I'm satisfied that it's about 99.9%...

You've got me curious though, what do others do?

Giant Robot

Giant Robot,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I finally found my pre-order email.

Form : Pre-Order the Cloud
registered at 2010-11-30 15:18:05

Hydratube Preference : ShowerDome

i should get it soon, no?

Top Bottom