Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
^ Also unbelievable that all of SG that is up on ALT and is now available! My heart skipped a beat as I was scrolling down the page to the 75mm natty splash :mmmm:but, D'oh! Out of stock (already) of course...

Bluntcrush,

Marvc

Haha yeah The 75mm nattys were actually up for like a week probably less. I just sold a worked one I had and repurchased a clear one on BM, once I sold it I knew I had to replace it. lol

Marvc

Hahah yeah I wanted möbius really bad when I first heard of it, but then I found SG :) and it seems möbius doesn't sell as good as SG on BM. So that was my deciding factor. But if you have no plans to sell, it's a very pretty piece and im sure works wonderfully.

Marvc,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I have the cloud/ion combo happening, and really enjoy the smooth hit of the matrix perk. I would say that it's the nicest glass I have tried yet, so I don't have much to compare to besides the DG fritted disk.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

Marvc

Hey is it odd that my natty neck is straight and not angled back a little? Most ones I have seen the eeck is bent at an angle.

Thx

A435089E-911F-4305-A0BA-0F65D16C36CB-10676-000002ACEFFF9BF5.jpg

Marvc,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
These are a few of my favorite things: The "glassy tinkling" sound that results from pulling through a freshly-cleaned, perfectly-filled Hydracirc--as if there are little, soft glass pellets inside. And when pulling through a freshly-cleaned Hydracirc, I really dig the tasty tastiness that results from a well-packed kief sandwich ELB via a well-heated Cloud. Damn, Sam. That's what I am...

:freak:

I like SG but I feel like Mobius does "cleaner" work.

I'd say the opposite about the cleaner work...that Peyote perc is one of a kind and there's just a sense of classiness with SG. I love Mobius (especially that Matrix) but all the extra sandblasted logos take away from the beauty of each piece. The state outline of CA and name of the perc is unnecessary in my opinion, but the "Mobius" logo itself is tight. I'm also feelin the new squared edges on the Ion bubs.

nugghuffer,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
So I load my ELB for an after work sesh, and get pretty darn baked (more than usual). I figured it was the new strain of Purple Kush I had loaded. Just now I go to turn the dial up to 3:00 for a bedtime bump and I realized that I forgot to turn it down from last night and it was already at 3:00. :doh:

:peace:

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Yea I love 3 o'clock as my all day temp. I love when I do the cloud hits just right... they feel like doing dabs of oil. How is the Purple Kush? I have always been a fan of Kush strains, but not purple strains so much.

Slightly Medicated,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I'm not a big fan of purple strains myself. This was a free sample sent to me as I usually don't buy the purps. I have to admit that it tasted better than most even at 3:00, so I give it a :tup:.
:peace:

Stu,
I wish I could get free herbs sent to me :( . Living in a non-medical state blows. Now I am being forced into a T-Break because of this stupid state. I'll see you guys in a few months I guess.

VapeNStone,

mmafighterthe25

hey got a question guys, i won the free hydratube off twitter an got a cloud also. im getting the showerdome package. who makes this now is it still Sgw, an how does the showerdome preform. i know ill be buying other hydratubes soon saw new ones comming look insane.

mmafighterthe25,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Hey mma-
Pretty sure these are being made by VXC's in house guy Evolver glass. (someone please help me if I am wrong) They are really sweet pieces and hit and clear like a dream! I also cannot wait to check out some of the new HTs (but my wallet is a little hesitant) :uhoh:

Oh well- It's only money!!! :tup:

Bluntcrush,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I always thought that the idea of me getting a cloud would be totally out of the question but now it looks like it just might happen. Since the warranties on the units are not transferable, is it possible to pay VapeXHale for service on a cloud that is out of warranty?

CentiZen,

mmafighterthe25

every month there giving away a free hydratube off twitter, i flipped when i won. cant wait to get the cloud an tube. at first it was get free hydratube but i didnt own a cloud ,so had to get cloud packlage so that would have been two hydra tubes plus cloud. But didnt really want two hydra tubes am saving for other ones an was streching cash thin, so i got discount off cloud an tube package. cause i won hydratube in the contest. And thank you vapexhale youre amazing

cumulus

I see the Devastator here. Can someone please compare and contrast it with a Hydraline? I am interested in the latter because of the great reviews by folks here but am thinking about waiting to find out more of the Devastator and other glass in the pipeline. If glass were cheaper, fine. But GAS isn't a priority for me. ;)

cumulus,
Top Bottom