Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Bungles

Vapeaholic
i guess it is SGW week after all.... ohhh man I'm gonna be checking my email more than usual now hahaha... i hope my battery doesn't die while i'm at work! haha

Bungles,

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
Whoops. Thanks for bringing me back to reality. :(
You should think positively. I don't know what the breakdown is between sgw vertigo and sov. I also believe they released the sov first then the vertigo and it looks like the showerhead at the end of the week. It would seen to me that they are working out the kinks slowly ( ie international cc orders and such) and once they feel that they are ready to ramp up a lot of people will get their much anticipated emails. Of course I know how awesome this vape is and i believe so will a lot of people very soon :D

jackstraw62,
Reactions: EonBlue

Carbon

I try. It's better right now that I don't have it or else I may be tempted to actually use it a lot. :p

Carbon,

m0j0h4nd

You should think positively. I don't know what the breakdown is between sgw vertigo and sov. I also believe they released the sov first then the vertigo and it looks like the showerhead at the end of the week. It would seen to me that they are working out the kinks slowly ( ie international cc orders and such) and once they feel that they are ready to ramp up a lot of people will get their much anticipated emails. Of course I know how awesome this vape is and i believe so will a lot of people very soon :D

There is thinking positively and then there is the realization that they are still filling first day orders (or at best first week) and then thinking realistically.

m0j0h4nd,
Reactions: vape4life

B.

War Criminal
i bet orders shipped start increasing exponentially in a matter of weeks, not months, and I bet they take care of all the pre-orders by summertime.

jackstraw62

I don't know about the relaxation and energy botanical 's but I am definitely interested in the allergy botanical's. I have severe allergies and spring will be here soon enough although I would like to know exactly what i am vaping I don't need an allergic reaction for something to ameliorate my allergies . :)

jackstraw62,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
i bet orders shipped start increasing exponentially in a matter of weeks, not months, and I bet they take care of all the pre-orders by summertime.
They are already increasing shipments exponentialy. I've read before, that they were doubling it one week. Don't know if every week. The exponential is already there, we are waiting for it to start growing rapidly as exponentials do after they wake up.

Seek,

sweetdreams4.2.0

B. and Seek you are right, the other day they were just finishing orders from first day, i ordered the vertigo i believe in October 2010 and received a registration email today!!!!!!!!! you have no idea how fast i hopped out of bed and ran about looking for my wallet

sweetdreams4.2.0,
Reactions: vape4life

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Can none of the VapeXhale team cannot write the technical specs and power usage???

PLEASE :(

m0sh,

vape4life

Banned for life

Yeah that's pretty much what Robot stated, minus the summertime. I definitely agree with you and can't fucking wait. I can't really remember the last time I ever anticipated something like this.

sweetdreams if you ordered in oct/2010 that's wicked news! It's not gonna be much longer folks.

vape4life,

sweetdreams4.2.0

I chose 2 day shipping so hopefully it ships today, and i'll try and post a review on it asap im so anxious this is going to be the greatest week. Thanks so much VX team!

mod note: From the rules page- •Please avoid making back-to-back posts in a thread. Use the Edit feature.

sweetdreams4.2.0,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization

Revisiting post #388:

Robot here:

First and foremost, we are still ironing out the bugs in the manufacturing process.
Though the design is static, it is one thing for PN3K to build them by hand, and
another thing entirely to spin up a production line. Assembly processes must
be determined, documented and scaled. Q/A must be formalized, et cetera,
ad nauseum. PN3K spends every morning from 7:00 – 9:00 on site at the
manufacturer working with them before heading to his day job. We are getting very,
very close to releasing the proverbial hounds . . .

Lastly, we’ve been finding back-up providers for our components. As a discrete
(versus process) manufacturer, we cannot afford to sole source components/sub-
assemblies unless there is no choice. Because were one of our vendors to go belly-
up, we would find ourselves in a very difficult position.

- Robot

And SM did indicate that the plan is to have completed QA on the SGW's this week. The gating factor however for ramping to volume will be the assembly process as ref'd above. When contractor labor is used, the process must be refined very precisely and fully documented - otherwise, not only is there an unacceptable quality risk but there are also cost issues and accountability disputes. And the contractor switch is not all turned on at once. Each step is tested and verified, first in a pilot quantity, then in volume. And then the flow must be smoothed, both materials and labor - and cash.

Usually the quantity increases in small increments and then there is a step function to the first planned volume level. That level is stabilized and maintained until supply & demand are balanced. Then volume is adjusted based upon remaining and anticipated demand.

And as was discussed before, there is the plan, and then there is what happens.

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Because of Cloud I started checking money exchange rate to dollars. It is very unstable and I hope it will keep as low as it is now when Clouds get in Europe and not explode to make it more expensive then 'cano.

Seek,

Jimjim

With the exchange rate at the moment it will cost the same as a 'cano, its not going to be any cheaper but I'm sure its going to be a 'cano killer!!

Jimjim,

green2brown

Hi guys! I'm a long time vapor enthusiast and lurker on this site. My Cloud is scheduled to arrive today so I figured it's time to actually join in the discussion. I'll post my review of the cloud in a few days (cuz I know we can never hear enough about this puppy!). In the meantime I have one quick question (I've already searched the forum and can't find the info, so if it has already been discussed please just give me an answer anyways instead of lecturing me... I'd really appreciate it :)): What wattage power inverter should I buy to use the Cloud in my car? My condition requires me to medicate in large quantities on the go so portable vapes don't pack the necessary kick I need :/. Thanks!

Aaaaah I can't wait!!! No more metal Volcano, no more fidgety though dominating VHW. Just EASY, BIG ASS CLOUDS.

jackstraw62

Or as Robert Burns said a long time ago. "The best laid schemes of mice and men often go awry ". I am sure that t hey would like to "release the hounds". Many items have to be balanced. Manufacturing ,supply chain, quality control, shipping options , payment options are all part of a successful launch. Of course I have mine and I want everyone that wants one to get theirs.I want this company to be in business for awhile. Besides why get excited over something that you have no control over. :)

jackstraw62,
Top Bottom