Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

SD_haze

If anyone has no problems with their pieces but a problem with vapor production through either HT's with the recessed joints,
the first thing you want to check is if the joints are making full contact as in they are fully
sealed. I do believe sometimes the male end of the cloud can move down or the HT may have
a too deep of a recess as the tolerance is incredibly narrow, in which case I can replace it for you.

Easy way to check this is to just put the hydratube on the cloud (not turned on or bowl needed) and just simply plug the bottom glass hole with your finger/hand. If the hydratube is making a 100% seal, you wont be able to get even a tiniest bit of air through.

Side note: Has anyone been enjoying their hydratube with the omicron oil e-cig? I'm not sure if its only the evolver tubes that make a great seal, but mine is just working amazingly.

darkrom

Great Scott!
Me too, when did you order? And what shipping did you choose? I ordered yesterday and chose USPS Priority.

They said that the would ship it out today, but it's only 3:37pm in Cali so I am not sweating right yet :-)

Edit 8:43pm Eastern: Ok, now I'm starting to get worried. LOL. I'm so hyped up. I'm on page 52 of this thread

I paid on the 18th. USPS priority. I know they can't control shipping times but I wonder what is going on. Maybe I am just impatient. Its just a little more stressful without a tracking number. Too many days sitting waiting for the mail with high hopes. I'd rather just know when to expect it at this point. If I'm lucky tomorrow perhaps but I don't want to get my hopes up.

darkrom,

vaporring

Company Rep
I paid on the 18th. USPS priority. I know they can't control shipping times but I wonder what is going on. Maybe I am just impatient. Its just a little more stressful without a tracking number. Too many days sitting waiting for the mail with high hopes. I'd rather just know when to expect it at this point. If I'm lucky tomorrow perhaps but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Please PM with your name and I will take a look at your order.

pngwyn

I received my Cloud unit today, I was super excited to unbox it, but unfortunately when I opened it and turned it on the red light would never turn green.

I think it still heats up and functions, but the only time the light will turn green is for a brief flashing moment when I adjust the temperature gauge. Has anyone experienced this issue? I'm pretty sure I followed the instructions pretty closely so I don't think it's user-error.

pngwyn,

vaporring

Company Rep
I received my Cloud unit today, I was super excited to unbox it, but unfortunately when I opened it and turned it on the red light would never turn green.

I think it still heats up and functions, but the only time the light will turn green is for a brief flashing moment when I adjust the temperature gauge. Has anyone experienced this issue? I'm pretty sure I followed the instructions pretty closely so I don't think it's user-error.

This was a know issue; but it has been resolved. We will have to replace your Cloud. I believe you have already contacted me via email. We will handle this issue from there.

vaporring,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I'm just curious, only on page 59 of this thread. It seems they used UPS in the beginning.

Since they are using USPS Priority Mail now, do we get a tracking number, or confirmation that the Cloud shipped? So far I have received neither, even though they said it was suppose to ship yesterday. I am just impatient. I know some of you guys waited two years, and I know VapeXhale is very busy.

Thanks

newVaper420,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Most people have been getting them before they get the shipping info. That's why I waited so long before contacting them. Chances are its on the way.

darkrom,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Hahaha, yeah people were saying I should sell my EQ since I just got it on Tuesday and already bought a Cloud. But I can't. I can see the use for the EQ. I have a feeling I'll be using both. The EQ for long drawn out sessions, and the Cloud for quick rips. :-)

Edit: I haven't even tried the bags yet with the EQ. Just the Vapor Whip.

I also never use EQ bags...but I'm going to take my words back...the cloud is much better IMO...I just want a better GONG adapter...

m0sh,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I also never use EQ bags...but I'm going to take my words back...the cloud is much better IMO...I just want a better GONG adapter...

I'm sorry, refresh my memory. What words? Also, I saw you put your EQ up for sale. That's a good price. I can't part with my EQ. Especially seeing as how I'm pretty much not going to let anyone use my cloud, cause if they blow or cough into it, I will seriously have a heart attack.

I'm gonna give them the option to know, if they break it, they bought it. I only have two vapes so far, cloud being the third. So I view my EQ as being an awesome backup.

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
I said I think I prefer the EQ whip over using its part with the cloud...but I take it back...prefer the cloud any given time.

and yeah its an awesome back up...but I'm going to get another cloud with warranty this time :)

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I think the VXC could extract better with the EQ whip setup (loaded cyclonebowl) than EQ itself. But I would fill the ELB and use the cyclone just as male-to-female reduction for the elbow to attach.

Seek,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I said I think I prefer the EQ whip over using its part with the cloud...but I take it back...prefer the cloud any given time.

and yeah its an awesome back up...but I'm going to get another cloud with warranty this time :)

Just curious, how come you don't have a warranty?

newVaper420,

GReYAReA

Amid The Vapors...
Hey VXH - if you are taking suggestions, I'd love a BIG Hydratube... Maybe 40-50% longer, a bit fatter, with more room for water.

Not that I don't LOVE my HydraCirc.... I do! Just thinking about other options in addition to it.

GReYAReA,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I have the SGW showerdome I think.

Man, that's a nice tube :-). I can't wait to get my Evolver HydraTree, but I noticed that the SGW Showerdome is quite intricate. :-)

I can't wait for the future of these tubes and what VXL will sell separately.

newVaper420,

darkrom

Great Scott!
So for anyone following my missing cloud a mistake was made due to me ordering in an unusual way. Vapexhale accommodated my request then the order was not sent out. It happens. Far better than telling me I couldn't order. They are shipping it out Monday and I should have it very soon. I can't wait.

I've been very impressed with their service so far!

Thanks guys.

vaporring

Company Rep
I'm just curious, only on page 59 of this thread. It seems they used UPS in the beginning.

Since they are using USPS Priority Mail now, do we get a tracking number, or confirmation that the Cloud shipped? So far I have received neither, even though they said it was suppose to ship yesterday. I am just impatient. I know some of you guys waited two years, and I know VapeXhale is very busy.

Thanks

If you have any questions about your order, please PM with you name and/or order # and I will gladly assist you.

vaporring,
Reactions: darkrom

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
So for anyone following my missing cloud a mistake was made due to me ordering in an unusual way. Vapexhale accommodated my request then the order was not sent out. It happens. Far better than telling me I couldn't order. They are shipping it out Monday and I should have it very soon. I can't wait.

I've been very impressed with their service so far!

Thanks guys.

Well at least that's good. What do you mean, unusual, if you don't mind me asking? I assume you had special instructions or something?

I can't wait to get mine. I'm so pumped.

Edit:
If you have any questions about your order, please PM with you name and/or order # and I will gladly assist you.

Sweet, Bryan, I just PM'd you. Thanks so much! You guys are great!

newVaper420,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Unusual payment. Had to split it across 2 payment methods so it wasn't automated. Totally understandable that me making things more difficult made things...more difficult haha.

Really though thanks guys I'm excited to get it and the support is amazing already.

darkrom,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Unusual payment. Had to split it across 2 payment methods so it wasn't automated. Totally understandable that me making things more difficult made things...more difficult haha.

Really though thanks guys I'm excited to get it and the support is amazing already.

Hahaha, I almost did the same thing :-).

I agree with the support. VapeXhale's team is unparalleled :-). I got my tracking number. I'm so pumped :-).

Can't wait for this thing now. ;-)

Sorry about the excessive emoticons. LOL!

Top Bottom