Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
. . . I got my tracking number . . .

VXL uses USPS Priority Mail. With the tracking number you will see the first shipment steps at the local distribution center, and then it is updated when the package arrives in your location for sorting and delivery. You do not see intermediate steps/locations. So you know when it left, when it is scheduled for delivery, when it is actually received locally and put out for delivery, and when it was delivered.

oldiebutgoodie,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Yes, VXH has top-notch folks and service. I'll soon join y'all in the clouds.

Vapinghole,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
I got my email to order today! Went to order, a little bummed about the prices, but it's okay.

I've set up my account with VXL and filled out all of the info, address, CC info, etc. and I still cannot checkout! Everytime I try to click the 'select shipment' link (should let you choose a damn shipping option, like ups, usps ground...etc...) it takes me back the the billing info page. I have entered my info correct, several times over the past hour, and nothing. :bang:

Regardless of checking out as a guest, or registered user....still nothing. I have tried choosing different packages, everything. I even tried buying just some damn ELBs. MOST of the other links on the site/store work fine, but the link for the shipment selection takes me to the same place that the 'add/edit' billing info link takes me to.

Any ideas? I've pm'd Bryan, and filed a pre-order support ticket. Hoping i'm doing something stupid, but I can't for the life of me figure it out.

EDIT* The link for 'select shipment' can be ignored...it just doesnt work. I thought you had to do that before checking out, but you dont. I went to the bottom, and clicked checkout, and THEN it let me select a shipment method.

A little backwards, having a dead link in the middle of the page, with all of the other required info.

Purpl3_Haz3,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
I got my email to order today! Went to order, a little bummed about the prices, but it's okay.

I've set up my account with VXL and filled out all of the info, address, CC info, etc. and I still cannot checkout! Everytime I try to click the 'select shipment' link (should let you choose a damn shipping option, like ups, usps ground...etc...) it takes me back the the billing info page. I have entered my info correct, several times over the past hour, and nothing. :bang:

Regardless of checking out as a guest, or registered user....still nothing. I have tried choosing different packages, everything. I even tried buying just some damn ELBs. MOST of the other links on the site/store work fine, but the link for the shipment selection takes me to the same place that the 'add/edit' billing info link takes me to.

Any ideas? I've pm'd Bryan, and filed a pre-order support ticket. Hoping i'm doing something stupid, but I can't for the life of me figure it out.

EDIT* The link for 'select shipment' can be ignored...it just doesnt work. I thought you had to do that before checking out, but you dont. I went to the bottom, and clicked checkout, and THEN it let me select a shipment method.

A little backwards, having a dead link in the middle of the page, with all of the other required info.
Are you trying to ship outside of the US??? ;)
Maybe that's why.
To avoid further problems, maybe, ....
maybe VHXC team disabled Intl. shipment in their website ;)

Nevermind P3H3, just saw you live in the US.
Well, maybe they are working on that now!!!! :) lol who knows???
Sometimes if I'm in Private Mode browsing in my computer it won't allow me to open certain links or pages.
Sometimes, other family user set it to Autofill, and maybe the user is not 18yo.
Computers are tricky things.
Hope you are lucky with your next try.

OK, so billing must be.
For example PayPal needs some days to system your CC and billing address to your bank line. Still waiting CC confirmation ??
Try a private CC or DC, sometimes corporate or business cards have restrictions to buy certain products ;)
Maybe?? :) lol
Sorry guys, I'm speculating here trying to help P3H3.
No more derailing. Let's VXHCLOUD team do their job...

BTW, P3H3, what would your pick be in terms or VXHC HT???

Zangano Cruel,

YaFreekin Right

I hate to ask again but could someone measure their Evolver HT(hydracirc ideally)?

I'm picking up my VXC in the US next week and want to order a case. I know the Pelican 1400 works but prefer a 1300 if I can make it fit.

YaFreekin Right,

mscm888

Sitting here on a Saturday morning, sipping coffee and enjoying super silver haze through my Cloud. What a lovely morning.

1 week of ownership and I'm more in love with it every day. This thing is simply brilliant!

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
So, I'm still reading threw the thread, but I haven't see anything about when I first get it. Do I have to let it warm up to burn up material from packaging, or do I start it up, and in 15 minutes I'm good to go?

I can't wait to get this thing. I hope it comes on Tuesday. I am new to vaping, but I am already stupid excited. I really wanted an SSV, Plenty, but couldn't pull the trigger. The Cloud is awesome, I couldn't resist. LOL

newVaper420,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I let mine heat up until it was green, and then started using it. It did have a slight "new" taste to it, that burned off pretty fast, and was not offensive to me (I can be picky). I started a little hot, around 1 o'clock on the dial, to get it good and warmed up, and got a huge first hit. Then I backed it down to 11 o'clock and let it stay there for the rest of the day. I let mine run, and would have to reset it once in a while, used it through out the day. I like to get mine warm early and let it stay warm unless I know I am leaving for a while, then I will shut it down, or when I go to bed. Sometimes I space time a bit and it turns itself off (blinking red and green). It's been nice having it ready to use throughout my day. I have started trying out the 10 o'clock setting this morning, it's working out pretty good so far. I want to fine tune the taste with the density, to find a setting that is cool enough to keep the flavor, but warm enough to get nice thick vapor. 10 seems to be working pretty good. I used the Solo on 4 w/ the HT last night and got a much stronger flavor from it.

jambandphan03,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Sitting here on a Saturday morning, sipping coffee and enjoying super silver haze through my Cloud. What a lovely morning.

1 week of ownership and I'm more in love with it every day. This thing is simply brilliant!

I concur, with every passing elb, I am more and more happy with this unit! :) :) :) :)

Marvc13

I just ordered mine today at 226 eastern time. You guys ship on Saturdays? I was so surprised to see there were stock of the cloud(only hydracirc) . I got all the way to checkout' and thought is too good to be too true? So I shoot over here and go over the last few posts and low and behold it is true. I couldn't be happier. I broke my bong today so perfect timing for me.

Marvc13,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I just ordered mine today at 226 eastern time. You guys ship on Saturdays? I was so surprised to see there were stock of the cloud(only hydracirc) . I got all the way to checkout' and thought is too good to be too true? So I shoot over here and go over the last few posts and low and behold it is true. I couldn't be happier. I broke my bong today so perfect timing for me.
I believe they ship same day if ordered before noon EST. Not sure if that includes Sat. I would say its likely to ship out Mon.

jambandphan03,

Marvc13

Damn I was hoping it would be noon pacific time. So if it ships Monday, should i get it that week? I saw someone else on here say it takes two days.

Thx

Marvc13,

Spiritwalker

Troi/SM55/VXL: I have the opportunity to purchase a Cloud from someone selling one. I fully understand that the warranty is not transferable.

If my cloud becomes defective in the future, am I able to ship it to you and get it repaired for a fee? Or am I basically out of luck and forced to either use it as a paper weight or buy a brand new cloud?

thanks!

Spiritwalker,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I am feeling rather spoiled right about now!! Have a custom deadfootdesigns.com wood stand for my Cloud/HT in the works! Thanks Tstat! :tup:

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Vapinghole

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
More cloud input :

Well, its been 3 days now with the cloud...and after letting my GF try it with a whip, she finally tried direct hits.

The awesome thing about the cloud is the ability to take huge hits (bigger than u can hold) and only feel that after...haha my GF took this huge hit and coughed for a while... ;)

The cloud IMO is more of a solo machine IMO...it is like a bong...it is better to fill a bowl finish it and let your friend fill another bowl instead of sharing...nevertheless I shared a .2 bowl with my GF and we both got really baked...you really feel the high and its so smooth, as quick as the vapor comes so does the high...all other vaporizer gets you high in a longer session and the high rises slower as well...but this is just as intense as it can get, the session with my GF was incredible as we both got really euphoric smiley ;)
Anyway, noon position seems to me like 400F ... the ABV comes even a bit darker than my EQ at 200C, I also stir twice before finishing a bowl with my cloud- I guess I should try 9 position or even lower in my morning sessions because this thing is just a beast and you should be careful...

Are do you guys fill the ELB? this must be the my biggest issue with the cloud, every other vaporizer I was able to suck the herb into the chamber, but now I must use my hands...I use a paper to drop most of it inside the ELB but still its not really comfortable... removing the ELB from the heater is pretty easy for me and I can do that even when its hot easily...

I'm still looking for a direct GONG to use the whip...the cyclobowl+elbow is too big and not airtight...

m0sh,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Are do you guys fill the ELB? this must be the my biggest issue with the cloud, every other vaporizer I was able to suck the herb into the chamber, but now I must use my hands...I use a paper to drop most of it inside the ELB but still its not really comfortable... removing the ELB from the heater is pretty easy for me and I can do that even when its hot easily...

I pre-grind, fill up trial sized advil containers, and lightly dump into elb. Like these...

100_9648.jpg

Tic tac containers work good too

JDSupreme,

m0sh

LOL...a vid is needed to understand ;)

Do u fill the advil bottle with your hand?

m0sh,

oldiebutgoodie

IIRC SM suggested up to 3/4. I prefer 1/3-1/2, ~.15-.2g. To fill it I'm using a very small measuring spoon, like the ones here. Fits into the ELB, makes filling it from a grinder or stash case very easy.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000MOYI5W/

There was another spoon posted in this thread that is designed for a pipe, larger but it also has a stir stick attached. I searched for it but couldn't find it.

oldiebutgoodie,

arf777

No longer dogless
My Cloud spontaneously stopped working yesterday, after a couple of months of perfect running. Walked my dog, came back in and it was dead. Light comes on, but no heat at all, and it isn't making any noise.

I've submitted a ticket, waiting to hear from someone.
But I was wondering - has this happened to anyone else? And if so, what was the cause?

arf777,

m0sh

IIRC SM suggested up to 3/4. I prefer 1/3-1/2, ~.15-.2g. To fill it I'm using a very small measuring spoon, like the ones here. Fits into the ELB, makes filling it from a grinder or stash case very easy.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000MOYI5W/

There was another spoon posted in this thread that is designed for a pipe, larger but it also has a stir stick attached. I searched for it but couldn't find it.

I too put .15-.2 ... but I can't afford to put more lol :) 1 euro per .01 :(

So I feel most of the herb using a slightly thicker page (usually a page coated in color that feels stronger than an A4) and just turn it to an "half-pipe" and let the herb slide in...the rest I pick with my fingers

m0sh,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Just curious, i see people are still wating or their preorder emails to order... Do you still have to do this? I just went on the site and they have 4 options in their store, 3 are sold out but the evolver hydracirc is availablemto purchase and i can add to my cart??

Mynameismud,

oldiebutgoodie

Just curious, i see people are still wating or their preorder emails to order... Do you still have to do this? I just went on the site and they have 4 options in their store, 3 are sold out but the evolver hydracirc is availablemto purchase and i can add to my cart??

This has been explained a few times recently. The short of it is, you don't need your email notification to order. The store is now wide open (U.S./Canada only), first-come first-served. You can actually get the Cloud sooner now than were you to wait for your turn to come up on the pre-order list.

Top Bottom