Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

SD_haze

SD_haze,

VapingDitto

420 Gamer
WOwwwwsersssss.... THe price on that piece from Aqualab amazes me... That doesn't look much different from a zapbub or aquavape...

So can someone explain to me the difference between a tree and circ percolation? Or does it come down to personal preference? (I've search the forums, but could not find anything on this)

VapingDitto,

SD_haze

WOwwwwsersssss.... THe price on that piece from Aqualab amazes me... That doesn't look much different from a zapbub or aquavape...

So can someone explain to me the difference between a tree and circ percolation? Or does it come down to personal preference? (I've search the forums, but could not find anything on this)
Since its the same blower, I think it is mostly preference in the end.

But as for the differences I used in comparison:
Evolver tree looks to produce a bit bigger bubbles, which means maybe a tad less diffusion (but more flavor) and also a bit less "fizzy" on the airflow feel.

Either way, can't really make a bad choice

Letrab

Deep Sea Lurking
Just got some more evolver HTs in and just put them up on the store. For any of those that thought they got skipped, go ahead and get yours.

"Our Shop is currently down for maintenance. We will be back online within the next 24 hours." Is what I get when going to the store. You say stuff is up to buy, so maybe it is just me? Anyone else getting it?

Letrab,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
"Our Shop is currently down for maintenance. We will be back online within the next 24 hours." Is what I get when going to the store. You say stuff is up to buy, so maybe it is just me? Anyone else getting it?

You got it right, inventory for some reason isn't staying up. We can upload it but it keeps showing up as zero, I will update once we resolve the technical glitch.

stonemonkey55,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
I understood it to be the Evolver package is the only higher price. Unless you're talking about the $350 pre-pre-order email, but I understand that pre-order list has been completed. (just kind of got caught up on this thread today)

Wait... Pre-orders are finished?? I pre-ordered early Feb and never received an email. What am I missing??

Any help is appreciated as I re-read recent posts. I've also contacted VXC directly. Anyone else in my position?

Cheers!

Vapinghole,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Wait... Pre-orders are finished?? I pre-ordered early Feb and never received an email. What am I missing??

Any help is appreciated as I re-read recent posts. I've also contacted VXC directly. Anyone else in my position?

Cheers!

If you mean February 2012, then the $350 pre-order price was long over by then.

Also, do any other Cloud owners notice the power cord where it meets the base of the unit, starting to show signs of strain/weakening? Seems like a weak point in the build(IMO). I use mine for many hours daily and would love to see if anyone rigged up some strain relief device or somethin. Thats probably my biggest concern for long term usability/durability. My 3rd Cloud(Ive had 4 total), seemd to be getting "conditioned" to going in one direction, even though I always try to straighten it out when putting it away, before rolling it up like the way VXH shipped it., in a circle. I really take care of my things, but I believe this to be build related not care related. I have meant to bring this concern up before, just kept forgetting. The LSV has a known issue regarding the power cord, and a suposed fix coming out. Any user opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Silver420Surfer,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Ok, thanks. That's what I was missing. Yes, I'm talking Feb 2012.
You're welcome, man.
From my understanding, VXH has finished all reduced price pre-orders, and most regular priced pre-orders, but some stragglers fell through the regular pre-order notification. Good news now is, soon as their website is back up you can order one immediately.

Welcome to Slothville!!

Silver420Surfer,
Reactions: Vapinghole

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Gotcha! I could be one that slipped through the cracks, I guess. Especially if anyone can order now. Bummer if that's the case.

Regardless, I'm happy for VXH.

Vapinghole,

SD_haze

Gotcha! I could be one that slipped through the cracks, I guess. Especially if anyone can order now. Bummer if that's the case.

Regardless, I'm happy for VXH.
I just got my email a few days ago and I pre-ordered 4-5 months before you, so you're probably not in the cracks but just still in line.

If you see the store is up and a package is in stock, you technically don't have to wait. Unless there's only $500 evolvers and you want to wait for a $450 one.

I just got my email a few days ago and I pre-ordered 4-5 months before you, so you're probably not in the cracks but just still in line.

If you see the store is up and a package is in stock, you technically don't have to wait. Unless there's only $500 evolvers and you want to wait for a $450 one.

The early pre-orders were the ones for $350 and everything after May-ish 2011 (somebody correct me if I'm wrong) cost $450. I pre-ordered in August 2011 and when I got the email to order last month it was gonna be $450. Both Evolver packages cost $500 (pretty sure SM talked about this a few pages back) and the other HT packages will be $450. Pre-orders are pretty much meaningless now because anyone can order if there is inventory in the VX Store.

nugghuffer,

MGG

You're welcome, man.
From my understanding, VXH has finished all reduced price pre-orders, and most regular priced pre-orders, but some stragglers fell through the regular pre-order notification. Good news now is, soon as their website is back up you can order one immediately.

Welcome to Slothville!!

That can't be right Silver420Surfer, what about the international customers such as myself who pre-ordered and were promised our pre-order price would be honoured? To quote phil from the vapexhale team
"our international version is not ready; but please don't worry, 1) We will honor your pre-order price once the international version is available, 2) you will be prioritized based on your original position"

P.S : Can't wait for the Vapexhale to come out internationally!
Now that they've gotten through (I assume) pretty much all the US pre-orders
it seems to me like the international version will be coming out very soon! :D

MGG,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Just messing around, really liking my HT . . .

mysgw.jpg

VapingDitto

420 Gamer
Okay, so is the Vapexhale evolver package $500 exactly? Or $500 +Ship + Tax + Waranty? I'm wondering how much money I should add to my bank!

VapingDitto,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
It will be Cloud+Xtra ELBs+tax(if in CA)+shipping. My SGW package order looked like this:

The following items were ordered:

*** In Stock ***
Qty Description Unit Price Extended Price
--- ------------------------- ---------- --------------
1 2-75 Stone Glass Works Package $450.00 N/A $450.00
2 2-9 EZ Load Bowls - Set of 4 $20.00 N/A $40.00

Subtotal: $490.00
: $0.00
: $0.00
UPS 2 Day: $39.33
TOTAL: $529.33

t-dub,

VapingDitto

420 Gamer
Thank you for the quick replies! I have bookmarked Vapexhale store on my phone/tablet/computer... I'm determined to get to the clouds!

VapingDitto,

vape4life

Banned for life
Also, do any other Cloud owners notice the power cord where it meets the base of the unit, starting to show signs of strain/weakening? Seems like a weak point in the build(IMO). I use mine for many hours daily and would love to see if anyone rigged up some strain relief device or somethin. Thats probably my biggest concern for long term usability/durability. My 3rd Cloud(Ive had 4 total), seemd to be getting "conditioned" to going in one direction, even though I always try to straighten it out when putting it away, before rolling it up like the way VXH shipped it., in a circle. I really take care of my things, but I believe this to be build related not care related. I have meant to bring this concern up before, just kept forgetting. The LSV has a known issue regarding the power cord, and a suposed fix coming out. Any user opinions would be greatly appreciated.

I've had mine nearly 2 months with constant daily use and I haven't noticed a single issue with the cord (and I just re-checked too). I too keep the cord rolled the way it was shipped, and never have any problems.

The one thing I have notice deteriorate quickly is the paint on the bottom the the unit's "feet". All the black paint has worn off to just expose the metal underneath, and this is from simple use on top of a laminate kitchen counter top. Now, this isn't a huge deal because it is just on the bottom, but it feels a little unrefined/finished, and could maybe use something there like rubber feet like on an EQ or something. I could see the Cloud being susceptable to scratching a granite surface or something.

I love my Cloud SO much, that even though I just received a brand new Solo, I CAN'T even use it! My throat/lungs have become soooooo spoiled with mositure conditioned, cool, and filtered vapour, that my body rejects the hot harsh vapour of a Solo now!

Damn you VXL, now I can't even enjoy a portable vape until YOU guys release one! :)

vape4life,
Top Bottom