Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Jam, I would just relax and listen to Bryan. If you don't have your cloud by Tuesday, send him an e-mail. I have a feeling you will get your cloud by then, if not, I know VXH will take care of you. Don't worry, be happy. :)

Dont you think the car analogy is a little far out? :\

Jam, don't fret too much, it will work out in the end, but certainly would be unnerving to me. Its Sat, so CS maybe slower than normal. I hope Mon I see the whole package, not just the elb's....

havealight101,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
So I was in line at the $450 price and now my only option is get back in line for $500? Not like $50 really matters when spending that much but still kinda disappointing. Anyway, when will the site be back up?

I'm in the same boat. Pre-ordered in early Feb, didn't receive an email to order or any notification. Now I need to pay $50 more and scramble to get one with everyone else, regardless of whether they waited or not.

I'm happy for VXC, but it would have been nice if they notified the remaining pre-orderers before they opened the floodgates. I'll still likely buy the Cloud, but I'll need to swallow the bitter feeling first.

Vapinghole,

Ripbongs420

vapiff
I'm in the same boat. Pre-ordered in early Feb, didn't receive an email to order or any notification. Now I need to pay $50 more and scramble to get one with everyone else, regardless of whether they waited or not.

I'm happy for VXC, but it would have been nice if they notified the remaining pre-orderers before they opened the floodgates. I'll still likely buy the Cloud, but I'll need to swallow the bitter feeling first.

You do not have to pay $50 more. The evolver glass is what cost the extra $50. If you wait till SGW, Vertigo, or VXH's in-house glass is back in stock it will still be $450.

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?

trust me once you get the cloud in hand, those bitter feelings will melt away in a instance. :lol: when i want to go into a vape coma, the cloud is what i pick up :tup::rockon::lol:

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Thanks, Ripbongs!
Hey, no problem man, just trying to help. VXH believes the quality of glass justifies +$50 and with SM being a glass-head I trust them. The choice is totally yours, wait or get the evolver glass. If I remember correctly SM said other glass should be in stock sometime in August. :)

Ripbongs420,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
My ELB pack was shipped in a small Priority box with an invoice that only shows the ELB pack as if I didn't order the Cloud at all. Now I don't know what to do. I have the original confirmation email that shows both the ELB 4pk and the Cloud listed as one transaction. There is no way this was a USPS mistake, it just doesn't make sense that they would box up the ELB pack alone like that and send an invoice with no Cloud on it. I am trying really hard not to be bummed and worried, at the price I just paid for this, to not get it. I have not heard back from anyone official on this yet.

Your order Total: $529.54
Your order status is Confirmed
SKU Product Name Product status Price Qty Tax Discount Total
VXCPKG4 Evolver HydraCirc Package Confirmed $499.00 1
ELB4 Ez Load Bowls (ELB) - Pack of 4 Confirmed $19.99 1

Product prices result $518.99
USPSPriority Mail $10.55
Total $529.54

Thank you for purchasing at VapeXhale Inc.
VapeXhale Inc.
VapeXhale Online Store

PM me your personal contact info and I will see what happened to your package. We are very sorry that your order was not shipped with the Cloud.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Jam, I would just relax and listen to Bryan. If you don't have your cloud by Tuesday, send him an e-mail. I have a feeling you will get your cloud by then, if not, I know VXH will take care of you. Don't worry, be happy. :)

Dont you think the car analogy is a little far out? :\

I was pretty upset, as I think many would be, if they were expecting the entire package and only got a small part. I will admit to over reacting, but that was an honest feeling. The bowl but no vaporizer...how would you feel? anyway, I've had time to calm down and settle into what is happening. I was really excited thinking it was going to be here, so that was a bit of a plummet.

Thank You so much StoneMonkey for looking into this for me. Sorry to make such a fuss, was a bit of a rollercoaster ride for me today. I sure appreciate it SM.:tup:

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

Ripbongs420

vapiff
I don't mean any disrespect when I say this, but I don't understand this answer. Does he mean the store will be open between 12A.M-11:59PM Tomorrow? or Tuesday? xD

He was saying than anyone who got their order in before the site went down and doesn't receive their package by Tuesday should e-mail him directly. The site should be up tomorrow.

I understand why you felt that way Jam. I didn't mean to offend. I'm super glad you got your call for help answered. :)

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Ok, So I've just bought a Hydratube on BM, and I'm trying to figure out exactly which model of HydraCirc it is.
I had a look at this post, and am quite confident it's not a SGW one, but I can't quite tell if it's a GlassMonkey or Evolver one.

Anyone out there able to tell?
2mrw7jk.jpg

Can't wait to get my hands on it :D

Now I just need a 220v Cloud to be released and I'll be one VERY happy camper :rockon:

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Ok, So I've just bought a Hydratube on BM, and I'm trying to figure out exactly which model of HydraCirc it is.
I had a look at this post, and am quite confident it's not a SGW one, but I can't quite tell if it's a GlassMonkey or Evolver one.

Anyone out there able to tell?
2mrw7jk.jpg

Can't wait to get my hands on it :D

Now I just need a 220v Cloud to be released and I'll be one VERY happy camper :rockon:

If I had to guess it would be an in-house one, the only thing i have to base that on is as far as i know the Evolver one just became available very recently. Thats all I got. Either way, it is a choice pick-up. :tup:

Thanks Jam, that's what FC is all about, the community!:D

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I also think it's GlassMonkey's (vapexhale inhouse). SGW has double splashquard and it's one cyllinder, not narrowed in the mouthpiece.

It also could be Evolver, it's very very similar, older ones looked like GlassMonkey's, but newer ones have longer and thinner perc. But Evolver has a bit different finish, and his percs have usually flat perc ceiling, this one is round like SGW or GlassMonkey.

So I stay with my opinion it's GlassMonkey's hydracirc.

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
The Artist Formerly Knows As Glass Monkey. Why not just Glass Monkey? Lol someone patented that name? :D

Seek,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Yep, VXL in house HydraCirc by TAFKAGM! Mind saying what it cost ya?

if you google TAFKAGM, it shows you the results for the urban dict of TAFKAM, which means :

The manoeuvre of taking a Ken doll (from the Barbie line of dolls) and shoving it up your ass to invoke pleasure.
HAHAHA :p

JDSupreme,

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Looks like the Store will be re-opening soon...and more options will be available for those who still need to order their Clouds.:)

VapingDitto

420 Gamer
I've been camping my computer for the relaunch, refreshing xhale web page every hour.
xD I feel like a nerd, but I'm all ready to buy my cloud!

Top Bottom