Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
OK now click click click stopped and this thing is blinking continously red/red/green/green/red even if I push it to max temp...no noise, no change in the led pattern?

I have to click the off button and then back on to have the noise again and the normal led pattern...

its the one hour auto shut off

ilovebOObs,
OK now click click click stopped and this thing is blinking continously red/red/green/green/red even if I push it to max temp...no noise, no change in the led pattern?

I have to click the off button and then back on to have the noise again and the normal led pattern...

EDIT: AUTO SHOT OFF/STANDBY, RIGHT? :D My bad!!!
that's the auto shut off. No way around it. Just turn the unit off then on again.

VapeNStone,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Yep thx boobs & VNS, I called Raf, got my answer and edited my post before sseing your answers but again THX!

FLskwat,

poonman

Hey everyone. This is part of a bigger video announcement I made today. I thought I would share the video here as well. I did a session thought the cloud at the end of the video. I tried to skip ahead in the video for you but the link did not work. You can skip to 2m49s for the part with the Cloud.

Very Nice SLim ,
One of the best vids yet , and not a commercial either .
A star is born :) , Not bad for a first one .
I did not skip ahead on the vid either , because I wanted to know who I'm trusting for in opinions/feedback
I will look forward to your next reviews .

Feedback ,
Wear a black shirt or have a darker background , to show off the cloud vapors better .
Can you show the " Cloud " with just the stuff it came with ( HT ) .
I don't have any bubblers/waterbongs accessories .
And the same for future reviews of other type vapes .
Just show us what it's like with the stuff it comes with .

Please do the Vivape and evolution next :)

Happy Cannabizing

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Very Nice SLim ,
One of the best vids yet , and not a commercial either .
A star is born :) , Not bad for a first one .
I did not skip ahead on the vid either , because I wanted to know who I'm trusting for in opinions/feedback
I will look forward to your next reviews .

Feedback ,
Wear a black shirt or have a darker background , to show off the cloud vapors better .
Can you show the " Cloud " with just the stuff it came with ( HT ) .
I don't have any bubblers/waterbongs accessories .
And the same for future reviews of other type vapes .
Just show us what it's like with the stuff it comes with .

Please do the Vivape and evolution next :)

Happy Cannabizing

Hey, Thanks! I usually have a black backdrop that I set up during videos to blow the vapor out in front of. Check out the PAX stuff on my you tube channel for a good example. I also picked up some better lights, so I am hoping that helps.

I have not used the HydraTube yet... there is a good reason. Once I take some good photos of it though I will be able to use it. I just don't want to get it dirty, and have to clean it before I photograph it. I have been ultra busy this past week and this week coming up so I have not had a chance. I will get around to making vidoes using the HT though once I get other stuff done first.

I am talking to a distributor about getting a viVape actually. If that comes through I will have a review. Currently I have kind of used up allot of the funds I had to start buying products and equipment for the reviews/videos. There are just too many products to review out there. ;)

poonman

Hey, Thanks! I usually have a black backdrop that I set up during videos to blow the vapor out in front of. Check out the PAX stuff on my you tube channel for a good example. I also picked up some better lights, so I am hoping that helps.

I have not used the HydraTube yet... there is a good reason. Once I take some good photos of it though I will be able to use it. I just don't want to get it dirty, and have to clean it before I photograph it. I have been ultra busy this past week and this week coming up so I have not had a chance. I will get around to making vidoes using the HT though once I get other stuff done first.

I am talking to a distributor about getting a viVape actually. If that comes through I will have a review. Currently I have kind of used up allot of the funds I had to start buying products and equipment for the reviews/videos. There are just too many products to review out there. ;)

Cool SLim ,
" Good things are worth waiting for ... "

poonman,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I have a tip to share and a suggested experiment. :D
The suggested experiment (actually a tip too) is to use heavily salted water in the hydratube. It may sound odd, but it will thicken the water for more diffusion while the salt helps maintain the flavors/aromatics (it does not taste salty at all unless the water gets in your mouth). A secondary advantage is that the salt will start to stick to the walls with residue from the vapor, helping the residue to wash off much easier with just water.
Try it out & let me know if you agree about the taste being better with salt in the water (it will easily rinse off with tap water too). :D
I've got a triple-perc bubbler and I noticed that after just one use with my EQ, it stinks as resined pipe. Also that much diffusion takes out a lot of taste.
Annoying to clean with hot water after every use, so I've tried different way. This way.
Using salt and a few drops of lemon juice, the pipe is still clean tasting after 3 uses and I don't see any residue in there. I didn't even clean it before I started using salt, if was smelly and now it tastes clean. Seems it isn't only preventing resin build-up and preserving some taste (don't know if placebo, still very diffused) but also slooowly cleans it with use.

Can't find RezBlock here. But this seems like good homemade alternative. Just salt and maybe lemon-juice. Need to observe more, I'll try the salt more alone.

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Well...I just bought the cloud to my cousin... I wish I could have it but thankfully the world is filled with awesome vaporizers... GO VXC!!!!

m0sh,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Looking for any additional cousins?

lol , more stoner cousin are always a nice edition...too bad I can't order more... gotta go back in line for that ;) I bought an extra 4 ELBS after seeing people wrecking it I reckon he should get extra as well

m0sh,

darkrom

Great Scott!
lol , more stoner cousin are always a nice edition...too bad I can't order more... gotta go back in line for that ;) I bought an extra 4 ELBS after seeing people wrecking it I reckon he should get extra as well

Seeing as I got in line less than a week ago...:cry:

darkrom,

JCat

Accessory Maker
I'm in the same boat as you darkrom ... reserved 15 days ago today (June 11th ... sigh ...) :cry:

JCat,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Seems like salt does enough work. Only salt the water and rinse it with cold water after use and it will remain clean and pure tasting.

Seek,
Reactions: ili

JCat

Accessory Maker
I've only had one ELB for over a year now and have had no problems, fwiw.

You've had your Cloud for over a year now? Wow are you ever lucky! :bowdown:

And after this long has it lost any of its charm? Or is it still your daily driver?

JCat,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
You've had your Cloud for over a year now? Wow are you ever lucky! :bowdown:

And after this long has it lost any of its charm? Or is it still your daily driver?

This is my beta unit still running strong. And, actually, i have been using it more than ever the last several months. now that i have some nice glass i can't bring myself to use anything else in my sig.

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
SO jealous of anyone with a Matrix Perc. AND I HAVE an AWESOME collection. It's just the impression that I get that a matrix just makes the bubbles EXPLODE upwards. I need that!! I gotta say that the Gridded HT is awe-inspiring when I am using it, but I just got a thing for that Matrix Perc!!! :p

Bluntcrush,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
My turn :) preorder approx late August, 2011.

orderd.jpg

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Finally a photo of something VX-related we have not seen :D Wow, and late August? Going fast... They will catch up all preorders (at least 110V) soon with this pace :)

Seek,
Reactions: t-dub
Top Bottom