Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

weedemon

enthusiast
this is probably to ensure it`s fully dry to try to prevent and sort of oxidation happening to the bowl?

that`s my guess

weedemon,

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
I have had this vape for five days. No problems at all. love it. my sweet spot it around 9 o'clock and the buzz and the vapor are incredible. the buzz is so clear in order to achieve this with the gun i had to be so careful. with the cloud it is so easy with either the 18" stemless or the veritgo tube. I have never had any glass with a tree i love it. I clean my bowl by hitting the vape with the empty seems to work well for now. i am not into oil but i have done full melt by putting it on a bed of pot and i could taste the hash and grape ape at the same time. Unlike my gun this vape completely extracted the thc out of the hash pot mix. I was impressed. My conclusion I love this vape. The experience the buzz the ease of use (i don't have much experience with other vapes) the accurate temp and great airflow design and the way it feels in my hands. the only thing that i want to know is when can i order a cloud station ( right now the ht is on my deck propped up by a old woolen sock and laying on some of the bubblle wrap) and when are the in house tubes going to be available. Other than that my congratulations to sm and the whole vapeexhale crew for producing an excellent vaporizer imo :D

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
From the instructional video:

To clean the EZB, soak in ISO and rinse in water, and then put it in the oven @ 250 for 20 minutes

o_O
never heard of doing this to clean vapor parts
I thought with a water rinse any trace iso will evaporate 100% on its own?

still doesnt sound like a bad idea

Another alternative is to put them in boiling water. This is for people that are just super anal about keeping their stuff clean. FWIW, I usually just rinse and go.

@Jackstraw - so happy you are enjoying your new toy. CloudStation had to be pushed back so that we can push out more Clouds, once we start catching up though, we will start the CloudStation production run.

TGIF!

stonemonkey55,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Another alternative is to put them in boiling water. This is for people that are just super anal about keeping their stuff clean. FWIW, I usually just rinse and go.

@Jackstraw - so happy you are enjoying your new toy. CloudStation had to be pushed back so that we can push out more Clouds, once we start catching up though, we will start the CloudStation production run.

TGIF!

I just rinse with hot tap water.

Nycdeisel

The video looks nice! send that girl over here with that setup , but I just want the vape :)

Nycdeisel,
Reactions: AGBeer

lookmomnohands

so I ended up pre-ordering a week or so ago. looking forward to this immensely whenever the time is right. but i had a thought, the majority of my tubes have a 45 degree female joint. wondering if i can still use this hands free? don't want the VapeXhale tipping over along with my glass. also, i never tilt my tubes backwards because this has an effect on the functionality of the piece. they just work better standing vertically.

lookmomnohands,

greystr0ke

When I heard that people were setting the temp at the 9 o clock position and getting vapor I thought my unit was running cold. However, I tried starting a session at 9 and actually got decent sized hits. I'm absolutely loving the fact I can control airflow as well.

I truly cannot stop wanting to use this vape but it's hard to do more than 2 sessions at once. It's just so much fun. I finally broke out the Roor today and it worked out pretty well. I had to crank the Cloud up a little higher than I would normally go but this tube has a lot more volume than most.

IMG_0057.jpg

vape4life

Banned for life
When I heard that people were setting the temp at the 9 o clock position and getting vapor I thought my unit was running cold. However, I tried starting a session at 9 and actually got decent sized hits. I'm absolutely loving the fact I can control airflow as well.

I truly cannot stop wanting to use this vape but it's hard to do more than 2 sessions at once. It's just so much fun. I finally broke out the Roor today and it worked out pretty well. I had to crank the Cloud up a little higher than I would normally go but this tube has a lot more volume than most.

absolutely kick ass grey! Damn I can't wait for mine... you guys are so lucky. It sucks, i had the opportunity for preorder and save $100 a couple years back but always assumed it required a deposit and then I fell off the planet for some months. SO looking forward to this!

Does the bottom get hot at all?

vape4life,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I think the oven thing is good to avoid the alcohol taste in the first couple of hits. I know when I go straight from iso to water to hitting anything I clean, it has a tough-to-swallow alcohol taste at first. Great idea on the oven!

monkeyman...spokesgirl doesn't like ice?

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
I think the oven thing is good to avoid the alcohol taste in the first couple of hits. I know when I go straight from iso to water to hitting anything I clean, it has a tough-to-swallow alcohol taste at first. Great idea on the oven!

monkeyman...spokesgirl doesn't like ice?

Good to know about the alcohol taste. And I wondered the same thing about the ice...

Great, vapin' hot video, VXC team!

Vapinghole,

Nycdeisel

Why add ice? theres only room for a cube or two anyway. plus its probably incredibly smooth as is with just a hydratree. it messes with the water levels too much as well

Nycdeisel,
Reactions: B.

vape4life

Banned for life
Why add ice? theres only room for a cube or two anyway. plus its probably incredibly smooth as is with just a hydratree. it messes with the water levels too much as well

Why not? That's like saying why add water. A cube or two is all you need since it melts so quickly with the warm vapour. A single cube messes with the water level too much?

I also use iso to clean and hot water to rinse....never had any iso taste/flavour whatsoever as long as I rinsed well and dried.

vape4life,

stickstones

Vapor concierge

I actually hit it wet only most of the time for convenience's sake, but it is much better with ice. As the ice melts it drips into the shower chamber and fills up. So when I use ice I stop occasionally to pour some of the new water out.

vape4life...I might be too hasty when cleaning...a little patience might help me here.

mephisto

Hey vape4life, I double ordered way back in the pre-order days. If both my offers come in
before you get a chance to purchase, I will extend the offer of a Cloud to you. I don't need
2, but I will happily share......

vape4life

Banned for life
Hey vape4life, I double ordered way back in the pre-order days. If both my offers come in
before you get a chance to purchase, I will extend the offer of a Cloud to you. I don't need

Thanks dude! That would be awesome, and I would forever be in debt to you :)

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I had an idea how could Cloud work if it's glass part (in the VXC, not the HT) was from synthetic diamond instead of glass.
+Superior thermal conductivity (imo it could have even better performance/efficiency as heat exchanger, glass is more like insulator like ceramic)
+Durability (If the VXC is pricy and durable, that glass piece is taking this down)
-Price
-Effort to make piece like this
-Not glass, but imo it can deliver the same taste.
-ELB chamber could get hot.

Just an idea...

Seek,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member

i didn't know this was possible. if i did i would have ordered 3 packages - so i could try out all the ht's. i could have passed the two that i didn't pick on to friends. and now that the sg ht's are pretty much a collector's item, i am even more choked.

notmyrealUSERname,

Pappy

shmaporist
I'm not certain of this, so I stand to be corrected, but it's my assumption the vapes vary somewhat in temperature unit to unit. Therefore 10 on one may equal 9 or 11 an another.:2c:

Pappy,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Good morning fellow cloud chasers!! :lmao: Here is an interesting head to head anecdote...I had some Bubba Kush sitting around for about 2 months because basically with the EQ I could not get the BK to provide me with any "really good" vapor. But, this morning I ground up a nice nug and packed an ELB two thirds full. Then I set the dial on 11 :lol: (Spinal Tap Reference) and Whooooosh! I was getting crazy, delicious, hashy, clouds! :p As you should with a delicious Bubba! It just wouldn't vape in the EQ effectively no matter what I tried. Another instance where The Cloud can provide the right kind of heat for massive extraction... I like to think of my Cloud as a weapon of Mass Extraction!! :rofl:

Happy saturday friends!!

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
Good morning fellow cloud chasers!! :lmao: Here is an interesting head to head anecdote...I had some Bubba Kush sitting around for about 2 months because basically with the EQ I could not get the BK to provide me with any "really good" vapor. But, this morning I ground up a nice nug and packed an ELB two thirds full. Then I set the dial on 11 :lol: (Spinal Tap Reference) and Whooooosh! I was getting crazy, delicious, hashy, clouds! :p As you should with a delicious Bubba! It just wouldn't vape in the EQ effectively no matter what I tried. Another instance where The Cloud can provide the right kind of heat for massive extraction... I like to think of my Cloud as a weapon of Mass Extraction!! :rofl:

Happy saturday friends!!

Posts like this make the wait soooo hard!!!

(not that I don't appreciate them, too :p)

MarcellusWiley,

wooaudio

The cloud looks fantastic! Thanks to the VapeXhale for putting together a damn fine product. The overwhelmingly positive response by the FC community regarding this device is ouststanding.

wooaudio,
Top Bottom