Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Just a question about warming time...10 mins seems to be a lot of time...was that suppose to take so long? just wondering

m0sh,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
It's worth the wait. :)

The easiest way to create a stable vaporizing temperature is by using a large heatsink to store the heat. It takes a bit for the sink to soak up the heat. Kinda like you can't quickly boil a pot of water regardless of how high you turn up the stove. The instant on style vapes usually have the heating element directly in the air path. They are never as precise.

m0sh

^^ Oh boy I know its worth that wait I'm just wondering...I leave the EQ on for 10-15 mins anyway...

Its only the solo where I get fast on demand hits but the cloud not portable and super slim (yet :p)

elmomuzz

That just happened...
The solo uses a heatsink but it's mass is small so it heats quickly. But it has a very restricted airflow to compensate.

vape4life

Banned for life
Just a question about warming time...10 mins seems to be a lot of time...was that suppose to take so long? just wondering

Is advertised at approx. 5 mins. but imo they should change that to 10 mins. Then again i've started hitting it before the light went red and actually got pretty decent vapour!

The Solo heats super fast, but it drops temp super fast too.

vape4life,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Why the hell not? I guess I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure they'll take your money twice. I'm looking to get 3 VXCs eventually. But two will work for the moment. Ill probally put my name back on the list in a month or two myself.

max

Out to lunch
m0sh said:
Just a question about warming time...10 mins seems to be a lot of time...
Long compared to what? You're heating up a lot of glass, in order to take advantage of the excellent heat retention on this vape. Models that heat up super quick only have to get a small heating element up to temp, and then their temp stability is like a candle in the wind, while the Cloud's heat retention is like a blowtorch in the wind-not fazed at all.

vape4life said:
Then again i've started hitting it before the light went red
I think you mean green, since it's red while heating up.

m0sh

Long compared to what? You're heating up a lot of glass, in order to take advantage of the excellent heat retention on this vape. Models that heat up super quick only have to get a small heating element up to temp, and then their temp stability is like a candle in the wind, while the Cloud's heat retention is like a blowtorch in the wind-not fazed at all.

I think you mean green, since it's red while heating up.

Lets say Oracle, EQ , Volcano ...

I don't mind waiting 10 mins...I was just wondering and I just said it seems...I might be clueless

VXC team, you guys first introduced my to the JRE podcast. Ive been watching it since you let them try a cloud. Have you guys thought of giving them a properly working cloud to see how they like it or are they uninterested?

Edit: Check out this video, Made me laugh my ass off.

max

Out to lunch
Lets say Oracle, EQ , Volcano ...

You can't use bag fillers for comparison. Sorry, apples and oranges, due to the steady air flow. Now if you're saying the E is temp stable with hard hits via direct draw, I'd have to disagree. There's no heat exchanger.

It takes a good 5 minutes at the high temp setting to get the smaller Vapolution ready to go. It also heats up glass, but it's just a test tube sized heating chamber.

If your car has a high performance engine (higher compression ratio), you'll most likely have to use premium fuel instead of regular. Higher performance is rarely free of charge. The extra heat up time on the Cloud is a small price to pay. Like elmomuzz said, it's worth the wait. :)

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
It takes a good 5 minutes at the high temp setting to get the smaller Vapolution ready to go. It also heats up glass, but it's just a test tube sized heating chamber.

If your car has a high performance engine (higher compression ratio), you'll most likely have to use premium fuel instead of regular.

re: Vapolution: i think the premium fuel (higher octane) is a good example -- i.e. more current through the heater. Most log vapes use about 1 to 2 amp power supplies. i can get 1 1/2" of glass up to 400°F in 20 seconds - but i'm using 12 amps (70 watts).

Hippie Dickie,

weedemon

enthusiast
I hit my cloud before the light even changes to green sometimes if it's producing vapor then that is good enough for me. I only turn up the heat when I have done a re-grind or a stir.

I just can't wait sometimes :p

that or ill go do a dab while i wait for my cloud.

i'd say it is close to 10 min for optimal heat though :)

weedemon,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Why the hell not? I guess I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure they'll take your money twice. I'm looking to get 3 VXCs eventually. But two will work for the moment. Ill probally put my name back on the list in a month or two myself.
Yes! Good idea!!
I am definitely going to hook another one up someday soon! Never thought about just getting back on the list...Will that work?? Interested to find out what some upcoming tubes will look like. I like the steamroller idea a lot! :cool: Maybe add a disc type perc like Mobius has! :p Dry hits that are atmospherically diffused! :bowdown:I still dig the water, but I also tried my Swiss Perc dry a couple of days ago and it was amazing!!! :tup: I was surprised at how much flavor was released!!! :love: Maybe I'll get up a vid in a couple of days! I recently grabbed a Ben Wilson 6 arm mini bubbler from ALT and this is a heavy hitting little monster as well!! I have heard some guys say that smaller tubes are better for vaporm™* because by the time you can see the vapor milking the tube you get a bigger hit than expected. That's where facial tissue comes in! :rofl:

I am glad to see that more of us are getting our Weapons of Mass Extraction!! We must now tell others to hurry up and get in line!! Let's make this Vapexhale Cloud thing A MOVEMENT!! I for one extoll it's virtues to all that express interest!! Congrats again VXC Crew! I cannot wait to hear what's next for you guys! I am behind you all of the way! :peace:

*Vaporm™ = Vapor Mass

m0sh

You can't use bag fillers for comparison. Sorry, apples and oranges, due to the steady air flow. Now if you're saying the E is temp stable with hard hits via direct draw, I'd have to disagree. There's no heat exchanger.

If your car has a high performance engine (higher compression ratio), you'll most likely have to use premium fuel instead of regular. Higher performance is rarely free of charge. The extra heat up time on the Cloud is a small price to pay. Like elmomuzz said, it's worth the wait. :)

Yes but you must understand that many people have no clue about the differences
They are all the same in the end - produce and enjoy vape

m0sh,

Nosferatu

Even though the Cloud is badass if any other vape posted an incorrect heat up time, people would be all over it and calling out the company. Might as well change it to 10 minutes because I've never seen this thing be ready in 5 minutes, that is false advertising.

Venomous

Also the more concentrated the ISO, the ore important it is to thoroughly rinse. I had left a tad bit of it evaporated off in my bubbler.. Didn't rinse it... Filled it with water and took a hit... I about turned green lol

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Hey SM - we are you guy's on supplying the demand? How far are the orders backed up at this point?

mvapes,

Pappy

shmaporist
I hit the Cloud dry by accident last night (with my Ion) and was surprised at how much more taste there was than when water is present. I still prefer the water, but I didn't realize the impact it was having on taste.
Thanks for the cool idea, sticks! Just hit my SGW Beta prototype HT dry with an ice cube in the pinch for good measure. Enjoyed it a heck of a lot more than with water in! Fuck EQ whips and Cyclone bowls, hit your HTs dry!
:myday:
7122571627_2a92013fb7_c.jpg

Top Bottom