Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

max

Out to lunch
funny i emailed SM and Tori 2 weeks ago about this same thing and they STILL haven't got back with me yet...
Maybe they like him better. ;) Why don't you try PM? sm has a post here on this same page. All it takes is two clicks to start a conversation. You can PM Troi too (not Tori). They're busy people and sometimes I don't get a quick answer either, but they won't ignore customers.

max,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
In a pinch the 70% ISO will work. The 91% and 99% work very similar. The extra 8% does not do to much extra. It can be hard to find 99% here but it is easier to find 91%. I go to the place that I can get 99% (Fred Meyer) at and if they are out I will go buy some 91%. I have noticed no real difference.

Salt is the thing that makes the real difference. 70% ISO with Salt will work better then 99% without Salt for cleaning things like glass. If you can put some salt in the ISO and it will not ruin the product then I would highly recommend it. I don't use Salt when I am cleaning things like my ThermoVape, DaVinci, and others. I mostly use the salt for the glass pieces.

Slightly Medicated,

Troi

Maybe they like him better. ;) Why don't you try PM? sm has a post here on this same page. All it takes is two clicks to start a conversation. You can PM Troi too (not Tori). They're busy people and sometimes I don't get a quick answer either, but they won't ignore customers.

Hi all, While we love to help our customers, we have stated a few times (and i know this thread has a lot of pages, right now the Vapexhale Team has limited resources as it is; and it was a company decision a while back that we will not provide estimates or information about what place someone is in line for there pre-order.

This is because it would be a use of resources that we don't see beneficial to getting clouds built, and fullfilled, I can assure you there's a lot going on day in and day out at VXL, (minus determining and informing people their people there place in line), and were still putting in 15+ hours days.

I know this isn't the response that many of you are looking for, but right now our prerogative at Vapexhale is to get the cloud out to everyone, in the order they pre-ordered ,and hand all customer service issues in a timley matter.

As Stonemonkey noted there are some big things coming in the next few weeks, and I can assure all of you soon enough, we will be in the clouds ;)

Finally, please always feel free to use the phonenumber on the website to reach me directly.

Cheers!

max

Out to lunch
we will not provide estimates or information about what place someone is in line for there pre-order.
I'm not even gonna ask if I can quote you, the next time someone asks. I will change there to their though. ;)

max,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
everyone, in the order they pre-ordered ,and hand all customer service issues in a timley matter.

As Stonemonkey noted there are some big things coming in the next few weeks, and I can assure all of you soon enough, we will be in the clouds ;)

So the international issue is about to be solved ? :) :p :D

I don't care when my unit comes, I just care about the product and it being ready for all of us...

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
I have a tip to share and a suggested experiment. :D

But, first, I would like to say that it makes me as happy to see VapeXhale making careful/calculated moves towards stability and growth, as it made me cringe to see some of the things they had to experience and endure

The suggested experiment (actually a tip too) is to use heavily salted water in the hydratube. It may sound odd, but it will thicken the water for more diffusion while the salt helps maintain the flavors/aromatics (it does not taste salty at all unless the water gets in your mouth). A secondary advantage is that the salt will start to stick to the walls with residue from the vapor, helping the residue to wash off much easier with just water.

It dawned on me while seeing salt and iso during cleaning. I figured that the salt would surely not hurt the glass, and may support the preservation of flavors like it does in food.

I thought of creating a new thread for this suggested experiment, but figured that it is best in the VXC thread, due to the ability to clean the unit and tube spotless to fully appreciate this (where the nuances would like be lost in less pristine vaporizers).

Try it out & let me know if you agree about the taste being better with salt in the water (it will easily rinse off with tap water too). :D

I suggest mixing the salt into the water before adding it to the tube (so you can shake it in a water bottle or something) and over saturating the water (and to use non-iodized salt).

The other tip is to keep a cyclone bowl, elbow, whip, mouthpiece, etc. if selling your EQ because of you getting the Cloud; and save stems if selling a log vape. Both attachments work better with the cloud than they did with their original units IMO.

Toke it easy. :cool:

Venomous

Did you place th cyclone bowl on top of the cloud itself? It works for shit on the EQ lol. So im interested to hear how the cyclone bowl worked using the cloud.

Venomous,

THCMuscle

Its been almost 2 months with the Cloud now and I still love it like the day I got it! It really has held up to its reputation. Its almost too good... I've felt much less need to constantly check the forum for the new-latest-and-greatest vape. I am so satisfied with this device.

I have enjoyed using my Hydratube dry from time to time, mostly because its less work to go fill it up with water then dump it afterward.

I really hope that VXH releases some "Dry Tubes". Just a nice short, thick glass tube with an 18.8 joint on the bottom would be great!

vape4life

Banned for life
An aromatherapy essential oil diffuser or such would kick ass to place on top too for both stealthing and practicality!

vape4life,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
The other tip is to keep a cyclone bowl, elbow, whip, mouthpiece, etc. if selling your EQ because of you getting the Cloud; and save stems if selling a log vape. Both attachments work better with the cloud than they did with their original units IMO.

Did you place th cyclone bowl on top of the cloud itself? It works for shit on the EQ lol. So im interested to hear how the cyclone bowl worked using the cloud.

I've tried two whip setups with the Cloud. The first was with the Q Cyclone bowl. It worked, but the bowl is a bit wobbly atop the Cloud's joint. The second was with an 18/18 female 90 adapter, using the Q's glass elbow just like with the Cyclone. This worked much better.

I set the Cloud at 10:30 with a .15-.20g load, since this is a passive draw I figured the somewhat smaller load would make for less drag. I was very pleasantly surprised. The pull was virtually effortless, even with a stock 36" tube. And the vapor was relatively cool, although not at all as smooth as using the HT. I attached the whip to my bubbler; now the drag from the long whip was quite noticeable (ordinarily with the Q I use a much shorter whip with the bubbler; I didn't have time to try that). I concluded that a whip setup might be nice for relaxed sipping, like at a desk or in bed. Except . . .

The Cloud is not quite stable enough for this setup if in its usual standing position. IMO it's a bit too easy to tip over. So I had to be watchful, which kinda undermines the convenience. I didn't work on a way to give it a firm footing, though I'm sure that could be done somehow.

Looks like there may be yet more to discover about using the Cloud.

vape4life

Banned for life
It seems that after a week of using my Cloud my lights are kinda dancing all over the place lol Function is perfect, but instead of staying green it will flash green a few times every so often, or flash red and it's pretty random in no order. I adjust the temp a blip but it doesn't seem to matter. It doesn't happen all the time though, but it's something that never really happened before.

vape4life,

Venomous

I've tried two whip setups with the Cloud. The first was with the Q Cyclone bowl. It worked, but the bowl is a bit wobbly atop the Cloud's joint. The second was with an 18/18 female 90 adapter, using the Q's glass elbow just like with the Cyclone. This worked much better.

I set the Cloud at 10:30 with a .15-.20g load, since this is a passive draw I figured the somewhat smaller load would make for less drag. I was very pleasantly surprised. The pull was virtually effortless, even with a stock 36" tube. And the vapor was relatively cool, although not at all as smooth as using the HT. I attached the whip to my bubbler; now the drag from the long whip was quite noticeable (ordinarily with the Q I use a much shorter whip with the bubbler; I didn't have time to try that). I concluded that a whip setup might be nice for relaxed sipping, like at a desk or in bed. Except . . .

The Cloud is not quite stable enough for this setup if in its usual standing position. IMO it's a bit too easy to tip over. So I had to be watchful, which kinda undermines the convenience. I didn't work on a way to give it a firm footing, though I'm sure that could be done somehow.

Looks like there may be yet more to discover about using the Cloud.

Thanks. I personally don't think ill use my EQ much once I get my cloud. Perhaps I'll relocate it somewhere else in the house.

Venomous,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
It seems that after a week of using my Cloud my lights are kinda dancing all over the place lol Function is perfect, but instead of staying green it will flash green a few times every so often, or flash red and it's pretty random in no order. I adjust the temp a blip but it doesn't seem to matter. It doesn't happen all the time though, but it's something that never really happened before.

When beta testing, the lights were all over the map for me. I asked stonemonkey what was up and he said they were tweaking the programming to make it better...remember this was all in the beta stages. The only reason I am telling you this is because monkey said that I didn't have to worry about it, that the unit would still warm up effectively and stay at temp regardless of what the lights were doing. You have a production unit that obviously should work fine, but I just wanted to let you know that it would still produce great vapor regardless.

I have never seen a manual so I have no idea what the lights mean. The Cloud has been trying to tell me something for over a year now and I have no idea what. I just tell it to make me vapor and it obliges!

vape4life

Banned for life
Forsure the vapour production is tremendous, and it doesn't happen all the time, and mostly in the upper temperatures. It's like it's so specific that it's trying to balance at temp but flips back and forth. the are rapid blinks. Interesting how this just happened after a week though, and not right off the bat.

The cloud production is just awesome with this vape! It's definitely the best vaporizer i've ever used in my 6 years of vaping.

Stonebreaker6

Vulgar display of insouciance
I swore to myself that I wouldn’t post anything further on FC until got my VXC. Well fellas, it’s Christmas in Oakland! I received my unit today. I’ve attached a few pics.

A few initial observations:
  • The VXC unit is smaller and lighter than I expected. But nonetheless, very substantial feeling. It feels like a solid hunk of alloy – I know it’s not but that’s how it feels.
  • The HydraCirc looks (to my eye) pretty damn good. I am unable to detect any defects. It holds water with no leaks, sits perfectly upright on the table, and feels exceptionally solid. I’m sure the more discerning glass aficionados might feel otherwise but for me, I don’t need anything nicer than this.
  • The ticking noise is minimal and not bothersome to me.

Performance:
  • Heat up time to noon was ~10:00 min. About in line with what others have said.
  • I didn’t detect any smell during the initial run (or any runs subsequent to it).
  • The punch line? Good god, this thing hits like Ray Lewis in a playoff game. Jesus tap dancing Christ what a monster! I let a buddy of mine partake in the festivities and even with both of us pounding on it, it never faltered.
  • Extraction is excellent – also, something others have noted. But damn, to get those kind of potent, clean, sweet clouds out of a very reasonable amount of herb (.25 g).

Drawbacks:
  • Only that I had to wait this long to get one. Nevertheless, it’s here and it was soooooooo worth the wait.
  • My buddy won’t stop bugging me to buy if off of me. Lol I told him to get in line like everyone else ;)

526704_10150941255613926_1143841911_n.jpg

545179_10150941255693926_1264815303_n.jpg

282211_10150941255793926_315337697_n.jpg

527822_10150941255863926_1478295483_n.jpg

Bravo to SM, PN3K, and Robot. Rock out with your cocks out!

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Cheers Stonebreaker...great to see more Cloud's in people's hands. Nice little review and pic's. And your buddy should be happy that he is even getting to use yours'. Read on here over the month's how some Cloud owners won't let anyone else near it for fear of them breaking their HT's. Keep an eye on that guy...:)

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Nice to see more people getting their units! My friend who came over about a month ago ordered one as soon as he left my house. I'm just wondering how long someone like he will be waiting...

Tstat,
Top Bottom