Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Hooked up my Cloud Evo. Was surprised how small the box was, can fit with shoe boxes easily. I plugged it in for 15min on max temp to "clean" it. Switched it back to 12 o'clock to prep for my first hit. I took a bit of vaped material from my pax 2 and mixed it with fresh material and put it in that metal housing. I practiced using my turbine and I thought something was broken because whenever I pulled it would leak. Found out I overfilled. Anyway we were good to go. I took a big ripped and it was awesome to be able to see through the glass then watching it fill with clouds. I took about 3 hits and I'm done shit it is awesome.

You must try just fresh herb.... the evo is all about taste...
It brings out flavours in my flowers that other vapes cannot access....
I love my turbine, did you get a coloured logo version?

Last edited:

Stormsend

You must try just fresh herb.... the evo is all about taste...
It brings out flavours in my flowers that other vapes cannot access....
I love my turbine, did you get a coloured logo version?
No, its a solid clear glass, it has the monkey logo on the glass used to pull. I guess they ran out of those. I did get a white box, which was suprising bc all the unboxing vids I watched showed only a black box. Also everything can package in one box, not two.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
No, its a solid clear glass, it has the monkey logo on the glass used to pull. I guess they ran out of those. I did get a white box, which was suprising bc all the unboxing vids I watched showed only a black box. Also everything can package in one box, not two.

Yeah I had both white boxes with mine...
I assumed the black box was when you buy the evo without a ht...???

I have a coloured and not coloured, and they both perform the same, but are obviously from different blowers...

Have you used the nail yet????

kellya86,
Reactions: ataxian

Justpassedu

Hooked up my Cloud Evo. Was surprised how small the box was, can fit with shoe boxes easily. I plugged it in for 15min on max temp to "clean" it. Switched it back to 12 o'clock to prep for my first hit. I took a bit of vaped material from my pax 2 and mixed it with fresh material and put it in that metal housing. I practiced using my turbine and I thought something was broken because whenever I pulled it would leak. Found out I overfilled. Anyway we were good to go. I took a big ripped and it was awesome to be able to see through the glass then watching it fill with clouds. I took about 3 hits and I'm done shit it is awesome.

+1 Because they packed in a bag of white cheddar pop corn in my box lol.
Glad you got it and enjoy man ,we were not lying to you when we said how good it was. White Cheddar popcorn , i'm guessing you ordered from puff it up. Enjoy , happy holidays .

Stormsend

Yeah I had both white boxes with mine...
I assumed the black box was when you buy the evo without a ht...???

I have a coloured and not coloured, and they both perform the same, but are obviously from different blowers...

Have you used the nail yet????
No, I never tried concentrates. I actually asked my guy if he had any and he said no bc I want to try it lol

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Hmm, I got the white cheddar popcorn. I ordered the Evo with the three year anniversary special last month (20% off like most of their sales).

I got the Evo with a dry mouthpiece and it came in a white box. I actually got my hydratube a month earlier, a factory second honeycomb, and it came in a black box. It does not have the colored logo.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Hmm, I got the white cheddar popcorn. I ordered the Evo with the three year anniversary special last month (20% off like most of their sales).

I got the Evo with a dry mouthpiece and it came in a white box. I actually got my hydratube a month earlier, a factory second honeycomb, and it came in a black box. It does not have the colored logo.

I'm just trying to figure out if coloured logo is old stock or new....

No, I never tried concentrates. I actually asked my guy if he had any and he said no bc I want to try it lo

Make some something... maybe rosin like @Cannabis Connoisseur said..

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I ordered my non-colored hydratube in October. It's hard to tell because it's a factory second it may not have been the newest stock. I'm of the impression that the colored logo is old stock, possibly from a different blower.

Vapor_Eyes,
Reactions: kellya86

Stormsend

I do like the VapeXhale boxes. I store my hydratube in its box when not in use, same with the Evo. They keep everything safe and snug. They give the product a nice premium feel in my opinion.
I plan on doing the same. I'm so worried with the glass piece and I was looking all over for a case. But when I saw the box I figured what the hell and left it in the shoebox.

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
No, I never tried concentrates. I actually asked my guy if he had any and he said no bc I want to try it lol
I would consider making my own bubble. nothing like a bubble pancake on top of your medicine. you could also get a kief box. I sprinkling a little kief or putting a bubble pancake top of your medicine will make the first hits amazing.

jackstraw62,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I would consider making my own bubble. nothing like a bubble pancake on top of your medicine. you could also get a kief box. I sprinkling a little kief or putting a bubble pancake top of your medicine will make the first hits amazing.
fXsCmie.jpg

Tonight I had some UNDER DOG OG and WOW!
Knock me out?
1:30 EVO dial + CALIFORNIA STUFF = OMG (the real kind)

MERRY CHRISTMAS POTHEADS!

Baron23

Did anyone notice the new sleeves that have a temp rage indicator??
When I bought mine, I was told that they were out of the regular sleeves but would send the more expensive one with loading and use instructions printed on it which I agreed to. But it didn't have temp range on it.

I see the new one on their site and wish it was posted when I bought as I like it (and its way overdue, yeah?)

Baron23

I contacted VapeXhale about the temp dial heat shields. I had just ordered a full kit from them on 20 Nov (not long ago) and, as mentioned earlier, at the time the only heat shields that they had were the ones with the loading/use graphic.

They replied that all new kits will be going out with the temp dial sleeve from now on and they are sending me one without charge as my order was so recent and they didn't have them in stock at the time.

I'm very, very, very happy with my EVO and with VapeXhale in general and their CS in particular. Good guys.

I tend to shy away from these kinds of statements, but I believe that if I had to give up all my vapes except one, the one would probably be the EVO.

@ataxian - good music! Who knew that surfing and rap went together! :tup::rockon::bowdown:

Cheers

Top Bottom