Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
My evo with hydratube attached got tangled in some wires while recording and fell over... RIP I have no choice but to hit it dry!

Nothing wrong with that but when you don't have the choice it sucks!

Want to buy a new hydra tube but too broke for now :( If anyone has a spare let me know maybe ;)

Check this out:http://www.gogopipes.com/free-spirit-water-pipes-wp1711.html
$59.99 (10% discount does seem to work). Looks EVO friendly and perhaps cheap enough to tide you over until...
gogohoneycomb_zps4d03564e.jpg

lazylathe

Almost there...
Can someone with an EVO give me a run down on how they prepare their EVO for a session?

I am looking for a heating routine that starts at the desired temp, not the TURBO mode.
So for instance if you are just starting your fist session, how long do you leave the EVO on for at NOON until it is ready to produce dense vapour?

After having Herbie here, the reality of waiting for a vape to be ready has kind of left my mind.
I know when my Nano is ready because i have used it for a long time and am used to it.

The EVO is a different beast and i am finding that the longer the heat soak the better the performance.
Just trying to find a good routine and a benchmark of a few other EVO's.

I would say a good 20 minutes at that temps should be good. If you want to vape in like 5 minutes there is really no way around cranking it up to max and speeding up the heatsoak. But don't leave it on max for two long lol. I did that the other day and when I turned it down to like 10:30am 11am and it went green it was just way to hot. So I Turned it off so it could cool. I think I have a hotter unit because my sweet spot is like 10:30am 11am on the dial. But I can still turn it up till like 2pm with no combustion. Think i'm going to give a dab another shot.

Last edited:

JoeKickass

I been vaping on 3. 1/3 ELB. Definitely get high, but I don't see that much vapor.
Try 1/2 full, makes a big difference IMO

Can someone with an EVO give me a run down on how they prepare their EVO for a session?
I actually do what SM (I think) suggested: turn to 3 o'clock, then when green turn to 12 o'clock, the time to cool to 12 helps heat the mass. Then when green on 12 I turn to 1:30 or 2:00 because I like the vapor denisty vs flavor right around there :D

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I am totally digging using the mouthpiece at all temps up to Noon. I can taste immediately when the terpenes are gone... time to turn up for pain relief! That's when I hit the HT.

@exit that sucks... hard lesson learned - never leave glass on the EVO without a hand on it. If the EVO was weighted to compensate it wouldn't be so top-heavy, but that would make it stressful for using on other glass pieces. Remember, you'll need a 18mm female joint for the EVO to match.

I like the rubber door edge bumper thing for the bottom of EVO idea. Might have to play with something similar...

Now that EVO is home, hubby is now ready, he says, to work on increasing his tolerance! He's loving it, too.

WaxOnWaxOff

What do you guys think the optimal draw speed is? So far i've noticed the Evo seems to work better when I draw a little slower than I did with my Cloud+. I do seem to have one of the colder Evo's though.

WaxOnWaxOff,

IIIQBIII

Vape Obsessed
What do you guys think the optimal draw speed is? So far i've noticed the Evo seems to work better when I draw a little slower than I did with my Cloud+. I do seem to have one of the colder Evo's though.

Same with me I think. I have to draw slower even if I let it heat up for over 15mins. I for sure have a colder one. I have mine set at 3, which is the max setting on my diall which seems to be abnormal since I haven't seen anyone else post about that.. so I guess mine only works in "turbo mode"..

gvape

So I have been meaning to send my cloud back in for quite some time now about the on off on problem, but I recently been pushing it and noticed I can't combust with my unit. I took it all the way to max temp and roasted it to a dark brown but no combustion. Now I see why It doesn't work for concentrates, my unit doesn't get hot enough either. Pretty frustrated since it's suppose to be able to do concentrates too. I really need to send my unit in as it seems it never worked perfect from when I got it.

gvape,
Reactions: IIIQBIII

IIIQBIII

Vape Obsessed
Now I see why It doesn't work for concentrates, my unit doesn't get hot enough either. Pretty frustrated since it's suppose to be able to do concentrates too. I really need to send my unit in as it seems it never worked perfect from when I got it.

Dude I feel you on the frustration. I just got this thing since my original cloud broke. This performs nothing like my original. Its much colder. It takes way to many pulls to extract everything at max. Even then my ABV won't come out more than medium to dark brown. Combustion is not possible at all on my unit.

I just don't want to send it in right away. I guess I'll give it a week of "trials" and see if anything changes..

IIIQBIII,

WaxOnWaxOff

Dude I feel you on the frustration. I just got this thing since my original cloud broke. This performs nothing like my original. Its much colder. It takes way to many pulls to extract everything at max. Even then my ABV won't come out more than medium to dark brown. Combustion is not possible at all on my unit.

I just don't want to send it in right away. I guess I'll give it a week of "trials" and see if anything changes..

I think all three of us are on the same page but maybe the concentrate accessory will solve that problem.

As for the ABV, maybe there's more to it. The evo does seem to deliver a stronger effect. Maybe try Evo ABV in old Cloud and vise versa?

I was expecting a hotter unit but so far i'm not disappointed with how it functions. I can't milk the glass like before but the effect still seems like its stronger. There is definitely a lot of testing that needs to be done though. :D

WaxOnWaxOff,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Another weird issue with my Cloud EVO today. I assume maybe it hit the shut off point, and instead of it flashing red / green it was both RED and GREEN. Is that supposed to happen? LOL

Really loving the unit when it works 100% (except for yesterday's when it didn't turn on for a bit, and this red / green thing). Also I seem to have to let it soak on for a bit to get to the right temp, not when it turns green.

newVaper420,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Mine sits at RE/GREEN for a couple of moments, usually if it is still hot yet just shut off... once it gets a little cooler, it will be more red - green blink.

exit

I dunno what your guys problem with concentrates are. Turn it up to like max, load it in an empty ELB and give it like 10 seconds before you start hitting.

Thanks for that glass link because it looks pretty cool. No hydratube suuuuucks

FYI I have same experience as poster below

Last edited:
exit,

SD_haze

So I have been meaning to send my cloud back in for quite some time now about the on off on problem, but I recently been pushing it and noticed I can't combust with my unit. I took it all the way to max temp and roasted it to a dark brown but no combustion. Now I see why It doesn't work for concentrates, my unit doesn't get hot enough either. Pretty frustrated since it's suppose to be able to do concentrates too. I really need to send my unit in as it seems it never worked perfect from when I got it.
I've taken the EVO to max and roasted herb with no combustion,
but it was only at max for a few minutes.

Did you try max at like.. 20+ mins? That's how I'm doing concentrates with the EVO

If it is in fact a calibration issue, wishing you guys a speedy return~

IIIQBIII

Vape Obsessed
I've taken the EVO to max and roasted herb with no combustion,
but it was only at max for a few minutes.

Did you try max at like.. 20+ mins? That's how I'm doing concentrates with the EVO

If it is in fact a calibration issue, wishing you guys a speedy return~

I'm going to try that right now.. I REALLLLLY don't want to send it in..

IIIQBIII,

lazylathe

Almost there...
Okay after a 20 minute warm up at 1:30 on the dial.
1/2 full ELB using MadShack, aged and cured for one year.
And then a good heaping of trim crystals.

Hot water in the Swagger HT and hit it hard.
Very awesome flavour and a good few hits, at least 8 and then i was done.
Medicated to the gills and no more pain or worries!

I think we can be good friends!

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
When is VapeXhale going to update their website to only speak of the Cloud EVO and not the Cloud original? Also, they need to make a new video with that girl (Gia I think her name is), with the Cloud EVO.

WaxOnWaxOff

When is VapeXhale going to update their website to only speak of the Cloud EVO and not the Cloud original? Also, they need to make a new video with that girl (Gia I think her name is), with the Cloud EVO.
You can buy the Cloud Evo on their site now! Preorder is over!

WaxOnWaxOff,
Top Bottom