Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Troi

About to order the EVO off the VXL website...description doesn't say if there are ELBs that come with the unit (without having to add the pack of 4 in accessories). Anybody know if there are ELBs (and how many) already included with the purchase of the unit itself?

Hesitating between the Swagger Circ and the SSFG Hydraline...anybody have recommendations?

Also, anybody know the average shipping time to Canada?

Many thanks!!! :) great job SM and the whole VXL team for such a great product!!!

ELB's are included with cloud Packages.

We do ship to Canada!

Troi,
Reactions: M00NEY

turk

turk
...very interesting...my ticker provides the darkest abv of any of my home units...I get-off just fine with my lsv...but it's nowhere near as dark...not sure what it means...if anything...oh well...mine comes wed...

SlinginPaint

As Above ∞ So Below
So I converted another combuster last night. Brought my + to my fiancees parents place last night and let me just say her mother placed an order this morning for the EVO/Circ HT. She was blown away by the flavor, and said "it actually TASTES like herb again!"

:clap: to the VXL crew.

Hope it doesn't whistle though!

About to order the EVO off the VXL website...description doesn't say if there are ELBs that come with the unit (without having to add the pack of 4 in accessories). Anybody know if there are ELBs (and how many) already included with the purchase of the unit itself?

Hesitating between the Swagger Circ and the SSFG Hydraline...anybody have recommendations?

Also, anybody know the average shipping time to Canada?

Many thanks!!! :) great job SM and the whole VXL team for such a great product!!!
And now they start lol. We should make a thread just for HT discussion/EVO packages.

2 ELB's come with it and the HT is really going to come down to personal preferrence. Most flavor less flavor more drag less drag etc...

So I converted another combuster last night. Brought my + to my fiancees parents place last night and let me just say her mother placed an order this morning for the EVO/Circ HT. She was blown away by the flavor, and said "it actually TASTES like herb again!"

:clap: to the VXL crew.

Hope it doesn't whistle though!
That's amazing to hear! I wish the people that hit my EVO would ever have the money to purchase such an item lol. They are all combusters but they appreciate the EVO for what it is just that they aren't as much as a connoisseur as I am. They would never spend the money.

PS it's gonna whistle lol

Last edited:

vapemode

PS it's gonna whistle lol

I got the Evo + Circ HT package. There's no whistle on mine. You can hear the air going through the glass, but it doesn't make much noise. It's actually the quietest vape I've owned. (The volcano was rediculous with the motors and plastic bags.)

Lately, I'm digging small ELB fills (less than an ELB cap's worth) at ~2:30 with a slow draw. I find that gives me a low drag to thick vapor ratio and its greens with every hit. There's a surprising amount of vapor generated off that little amount. The loudest part is clearing the hydratube, which makes the typical bubbley sound, though it's quieter than clearing my other larger glass pieces. Super efficient / stealthy.

WaxOnWaxOff

I love this cordless operation feature!! I've been using it unplugged for a couple minutes now and it seems like its only lost a tiny amount of heat.

WaxOnWaxOff,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I have very crazy results sometimes. If I hear the whistle, I feel I'm not getting as good of rips as if I don't. I just had a session earlier with the whistle for some reason (I moved locations), and did not get the quality I got before. Oh well, going for a session right now :-). I'll report back hahaha.

newVaper420,

5dogswalking

I been vaping on 3. 1/3 ELB. Definitely get high, but I don't see that much vapor. I have a mirror set up to watch it. Love the bubbles. I want thick white vapor, I can hardly see it. what am I doing wrong or is there something wrong? Light brown AVB. Is it not getting hot enough?

way2

This is a 1/3 ELB @2-2:15 from my EVO after 4 good hits.
ufbu.jpg

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
That cord is a bitch to get in and out. I literally thought it was stuck this time. Like seriously.

Anyhow, again, unbelievable session, would even say 2x or even more better than the original cloud / cloud+ :-). If that makes sense. LOL!

Deadhead101

I am the Vapor King--I can do anything
I made the drive to Philly to get my Evo + Ticker. I just had my first session with the EVO. Good stuff; it's amazing to have a vape again that gives huge, smooth hits that leave me coughing for air. It's so fast and effective, I love it.

It seemed like the day I'd have a Cloud again was never going to come, but finally my wait is over. Philly was a mess driving into, it was snowing again. On the way back, though, we got a beautiful sunset. It's a new era of Vaping for me. :rockon:

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
That cord is a bitch to get in and out. I literally thought it was stuck this time. Like seriously. .
I had the same problem...thought I wasn't going to get it out the last time I plugged it in all the way. Probably going to order a cord or two from the links people have put up, but in the meantime I just don't seat the plug all the way in anymore. It connects well enough by only pushing it in partway and thus comes out a LOT easier than before.

grokit

well-worn member
I been vaping on 3. 1/3 ELB. Definitely get high, but I don't see that much vapor. I have a mirror set up to watch it. Love the bubbles. I want thick white vapor, I can hardly see it. what am I doing wrong or is there something wrong? Light brown AVB. Is it not getting hot enough?

Keep turning it up bit by bit, let it gain thermal mass, compensate & try again :science:

grokit,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
So if I'm not using my Ion (EVO inverted) I like to hold it(EVO with HT) in the flat of my hand. The bottom edges aren't particularly comfortable and because of its lighter weight tends to slip around on surfaces as you know.

Today I came across a strip of Automobile Door Edge Guard that I had left over so I thought I'd try that around the bottom. Its soft and pliable (especially after a bit of time in the sun) and molded pretty well to the bottom. As it turns out I almost had exactly enough. Feels pretty good and does slow the EVOs movement on surfaces.

Door guard: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001EA0LVS...e=asn&creative=395093&creativeASIN=B001EA0LVS

IMG_0217_zps729931ff.jpg

IMG_0214_zps74d18f1c.jpg

techandchess

I shipped my Evo near the Canadian border ($75 shipping direct to canada...) and I'm going to be walking across. I am a medical user in Canada. My internet invoice which they would want me to present for duty reasons reads: VapeXhale Cloud® EVO™ w/ Swagger Circ™. That's a little more specific then I would have liked since this border crossing has waved me across many times, but they probably won't with that invoice.

Any tips? I'm thinking I'll bring along my authorization to possess and I'm going to talk up how it can be used to vaporize herbs to make a room smell nice.

techandchess,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Gotta love border control. The only ones they actually bother are the people who have not engaged in criminal activities. :D

Can't you ask for a different invoice description?

vorrange,

IIIQBIII

Vape Obsessed
I shipped my Evo near the Canadian border ($75 shipping direct to canada...) and I'm going to be walking across. I am a medical user in Canada. My internet invoice which they would want me to present for duty reasons reads: VapeXhale Cloud® EVO™ w/ Swagger Circ™. That's a little more specific then I would have liked since this border crossing has waved me across many times, but they probably won't with that invoice.

Any tips? I'm thinking I'll bring along my authorization to possess and I'm going to talk up how it can be used to vaporize herbs to make a room smell nice.

Its an aromatherapy device. Its function is totally up to you. Also it has ZERO residue on it so no worries there. You will be fine. I doubt they would care. CBSA is looking for drug mules and other smuggling related crimes.

IIIQBIII,
Reactions: Hexi

PoopMachine

Yea... I had to go pick mine up from repair at the USPS and the woman looked at that box and said "Vape-X? What kind of business is that?" and I gave her some kind of aromatherapy song and dance....

PoopMachine,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Holy shit, tonight i turned my EVO on and it went red then green then off. I unplugged from the unit multiple times, still wouldn't turn on. Finally moved socket and it turned on. That sucked but wooo to getting it back to working. Then I thought it wasn't working but I didn't have it on 3 o'clock. LMAO! That was a stoner moment.

newVaper420,
Reactions: Enchantre

grokit

well-worn member

I hate to state the obvious, but don't bring any weed with you. Or anything weed-related like even a high times magazine. And get a haircut! Other than that, just say it's a gift because fuck 'em.

arf777

No longer dogless
I hate to state the obvious, but don't bring any weed with you. Or anything weed-related like even a high times magazine. And get a haircut! Other than that, just say it's a gift because fuck 'em.
....and bring the contact info for a good attorney, preferably admitted to practice in both Canada and the U.S. If you're as paranoid a I am.

exit

My evo with hydratube attached got tangled in some wires while recording and fell over... RIP I have no choice but to hit it dry!

Nothing wrong with that but when you don't have the choice it sucks!

Want to buy a new hydra tube but too broke for now :( If anyone has a spare let me know maybe ;)

exit,
Top Bottom