Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Baron23

Haha yes I advised you not to squeeze the ELBs to unload the abv as that was causing mine to split and rip as well. Just use a poker/tool to get it out or lightly flick the bottom of the ELB while holding it inverted. Hope this helps other members too!
That's what I do...use a poker....well, actually an old lady's hat pin.

Works great...well, until I stab myself in the finger with it....sucker is sharp! haha

But yes, poke to loosen it up and dump it out then small bottle type brush to clean out ELB and lid.

ISO every once in a while and they stay good.

Cheers

Relaxed

This Space For Rent

Works great...well, until I stab myself in the finger with it....sucker is sharp! haha

But yes, poke to loosen it up and dump it out then small bottle type brush to clean out ELB and lid.

Cheers

That's what I do using a toothpick to knock everything loose, then dump it out. Every 3rd day or so I let them soak in ISO for an hour and they come out like new. I can't tell the difference between the one I use and the spare that came with it.

CANtalk

Cheers

That's what I do using a toothpick to knock everything loose, then dump it out. Every 3rd day or so I let them soak in ISO for an hour and they come out like new. I can't tell the difference between the one I use and the spare that came with it.
I used to use a poker but switched to gravity and @macbill's brushes :nod:. Works perfect and hazard free. I PBW clean my ELBs once per week in the ultrasonic cleaner and they come out cleaner than ISO ever did. So good I no longer need to do hot water rinses in between use after a day or two (which I posted in my earlier ownership as it used to help when I cleaned with ISO).

I've never broken an ELB yet either (and I crushed a lid, but restored it and it's still my main ELB after over a year).

Hope ur all enjoying SuperBowl Sunday with the EVO. It's got me feeling fine after 3 small ELBs :tup:. I'm officially microdosing again with the EVO after a number of weeks of creeping amounts. And the experience is better :nod:. It's a double win (use less and enjoy more). I'm currently enjoying some strong high THC indica Platinum Bubba Kush (est. 80/20 I/S) as the weekend ends. It's a nice compliment to the game on tv.

Cheers and have a great Sunday night :peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I used to use a poker but switched to gravity and @macbill's brushes :nod:. Works perfect and hazard free. I PBW clean my ELBs once per week in the ultrasonic cleaner and they come out cleaner than ISO ever did. So good I no longer need to do hot water rinses in between use after a day or two (which I posted in my earlier ownership as it used to help when I cleaned with ISO).

I've never broken an ELB yet either (and I crushed a lid, but restored it and it's still my main ELB after over a year).

Hope ur all enjoying SuperBowl Sunday with the EVO. It's got me feeling fine after 3 small ELBs :tup:. I'm officially microdosing again with the EVO after a number of weeks of creeping amounts. And the experience is better :nod:. It's a double win (use less and enjoy more). I'm currently enjoying some strong high THC indica Platinum Bubba Kush (est. 80/20 I/S) as the weekend ends. It's a nice compliment to the game on tv.

Cheers and have a great Sunday night :peace: :leaf:
MEDICAL need is not a fact for some?
I use a EVO because I chase flavor!

Relaxed

This Space For Rent
pv37TDu.jpg

chunksluut

As much as someone who wants one will pay. I'm sure there are collectors out there. New, they ran from $150 to $375.

I loved my original thick piece! Something about the weight, maybe it was the peculation. Sad to say mine is dead it took a tumble. Slow motion I saw it shatter. There is beauty at times in death :lol:. I still have the piece but the mouth piece broke off. I file down the glass and can use it. But what fun is being high if it cost a mouth full of bong water .:drool: I would say that @macbill is correct if I had the money and there weren't many out there I would snag one of the old ones. All good things go and when they do people love to spend as much as they can justifying it will only get more rare!

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Last edited:

chunksluut

I had a mouthpiece break from a VapeXhale hydratube, and had it repaired for about $90 (years ago, and not a thick model) from https://glassblowersdirect.com/repairs/. Send them a request and a picture of your hydratube and get a quote. You may be able to have it restored.

You are the man! Thanks a bunch that's some awesome info and news. When I get some more money I may very well just get that done.

Top Bottom