Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

voyciz

There are 678 pages of tips right here. :shrug::hmm:
And how long did it take you to read all 678 pages? :rofl:

Glad you like it...
A few tips here that you may already know...

Don't fill the elb more that half way, I find a third to be about right...

Get the evo hot before you use it, I mean hot to the touch hot... (a 15 min warmup on 3 does it)...

Use a 'primer' draw to get the vapour flowing before you take your main draw, otherwise your filling an amount of your lungs with unmagical air.... you want all dense vapour....

Moisture content of the herb can be the difference between huge clouds and not so huge, I wont say whispy, evo don't do whispy,
I find about 55% to be just right....

Thats about it for now... hope it helps...

Thank you, much appreciated! They say this is full convection - but if you are getting the stem to be hot to the touch, that would mean conduction also, correct?

Last edited by a moderator:

Aimless Ryan

Came to read about grinders; fucked combustion
But I make sure I never just put the hot end down onto a cool suface...
I feel that this will caus micro thermal shock, resulting in small hairline cracks, amd the beginning of the end for said nail...

Since not doing this, they last much longer.....
Having caused a lot of glass to turn bright red the last couple months, I think I agree with you. For me I think this happens after putting cold glass in hot fire. Not a big deal if I fuck one up because these pieces of glass are very cheap. Excellent science project.

Thank you, much appreciated! They say this is full convection - but if you are getting the stem to be hot to the touch, that would mean conduction also, correct?

I say it's basically 100% convection. However, even though I consider it basically 100% convection, I also say 100% convection is impossible.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
but if you are getting the stem to be hot to the touch, that would mean conduction also, correct?

Sorry... get the top of the evo hot.. the plastic (I know it's not plastic) black bit...
Don't get the joint hot..
Jesus is that even possible.. ??
Mines been on for 2 hours and it's not hot..
So it's not conduction going on here...
Maybe a tiny amount....

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
And how long did it take you to read all 678 pages? :rofl:
Asking for "tips" when their are literally 680+ pages of said tips, just adds to the clutter now doesn't it. ESPECIALLY when most ideas have already been discussed multiple times. Also, nobody needs to read all 680+ pages to be able to use this vape. Plus how many YouTube videos and such.

Plus...what tips are you even looking for? How to clean elbs? How to use with concentrate? How to care for your Evo?

Didn't need to read 600+ pages to know how to master this simple, yet killer vape. Or their 1st vape I had from them, the VXH Cloud.

Silver420Surfer,

voyciz

Sorry... get the top of the evo hot.. the plastic (I know it's not plastic) black bit...
Don't get the joint hot..
Jesus is that even possible.. ??
Mines been on for 2 hours and it's not hot..
So it's not conduction going on here...
Maybe a tiny amount....

Ahhh ok gotcha, thanks for clarifying. I feel what you mean. The glass joint does get hot on mine, but not as hot as the black part.

voyciz,
Reactions: JCat

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Caved and ordered the Lynx. :goat:It looks like it might be stack-able with my HD. Reminds me of some DHgate Hydro pieces with the type of perc that I've seen paired with EVO's before. Also a good perc for the bottom when both turbines will be going at once. I might do something foolish with it and my cloud buddy at some point. :science:

Lynx - xhl
Vapexhale Lynx Whip Test Drive
Oh and I used the 20% off code. ($48.00) But S&H brought it back up to $59.99. :|

From the main page:
The EVO is turning 4! Celebrate with these killer deals.
Use code 4YR20 for 20% any purchase
Use code STONEMONKEY for $160 the Stonemonkey Survival Kit

Use code 4YRBUNDLE for $50 off the 4 Year Anniversary Accessory Bundle
One discount code per order. Sale ends October 31, 2017.
@CuckFumbustion I just ordered 4 more EBL's!
HARVEST in CALIFORNIA is soon/.

Pretty good sale right now!

All my EBL's I broke?
They last longer than GonG's?

I have a bunch of strain's and wil get more next week so I need my EVO to product FLAVOR.
Love the EVO = CIVILIZED

voyciz

Asking for "tips" when their are literally 680+ pages of said tips, just adds to the clutter now doesn't it. ESPECIALLY when most ideas have already been discussed multiple times. Also, nobody needs to read all 680+ pages to be able to use this vape. Plus how many YouTube videos and such.

Plus...what tips are you even looking for? How to clean elbs? How to use with concentrate? How to care for your Evo?

Didn't need to read 600+ pages to know how to master this simple, yet killer vape. Or their 1st vape I had from them, the VXH Cloud.

Making useless comments and being snarky adds to the clutter. I myself am not concerned about clutter, because this is a forum. If I were concerned, then I wouldn't bother replying to you. And good for you that you figured out how to use it all on your own and didn't need any help. I don't have any medals to give you for that, sorry.

voyciz

No need for that kind of attitude, now is there? We're all friends here. Let's keep it friendly. ;)

:peace:

Fasho man. It's easy to be friendly when you've got an EVO :)

I went and bought a grinder today, and tried out the mini hydra tube. I am officially in love with this thing. Now I need to get a real hydra tube...that incycler looks pretty sweet.

Oh and these ELB's fit nicely into my CFX, so bonus! Haven't tested that, but heard it works very well.

420democrat

Man my material consumption has gone through the roof! It's pretty amazing to sit down and cook an entire bowl in 2-3 power hits!! I wish I bought this sooner evo is amazing
Does anyone have the incycler hydratube? How is it

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Do you find that letting it go to max temp first improves the experience? Maybe I should try this...
I enjoy reading posts in this thread from over a year ago and relating to the similar experiences of others :)

I was lucky so I'm going to pay it forward......When I first got the EVO it was based on a recommendation from @stickstones and once I got it in my greedy little hands he also gave me EVO lessons. That's what I mean by lucky. Here's the beginner tutorial......

- Turn the EVO on and set it to max temp. (She takes awhile to reach temp so it's a good idea to start the heater before anything else like grinding, filling the ELB or making a pizza :brow:)
- While the EVO is heating up prepare your ELB. 1/3 to 1/2 full, average grind and don't pack it. (Sticks also suggested I could use an unground nug or two. When the taste fades then grind it up to get a couple more tasty hits. Makes the taste last longer if your a flavor chaser.)
- By now you've inserted the ELB.
- When she reaches max temp set the temp down to your go-to temp. For me that would be 12 o'clock.
- When she reaches your go-to temp you could take a small priming draw to start the party.
- All the pre-prep work is done. Draw long and hard, easy or anything in between because she can handle it.

IMO - There is a bit of conduction going on here while the time to get to max and back down to your go-to temp occurs. It's nowhere near the heat soaking a conduction vape requires though but it does get the party off to a better start than just loading an ELB and waiting for the EVO to get to 12 o'clock before taking a hit.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
@CuckFumbustion I just ordered 4 more EBL's!
So how many do you have now? And just in time for the harvest. Well that timed out. Puffitup is also a good source for ELB's with the code and Free shipping.
Have 12 now. But I own a modded CFX. So the portable uses them too. Also modded my EQ so it does bags with the ELBs. :science: So now I have a rotation going. I can go CFX->EVO->EQ with the same ELB. :haw:

All my EBL's I broke?
I am rough enough to have broken one. The rim and the screen came apart. Otherwise I've bent them into and back into shape.

Cleaning - Use ISO to extract whats is left, then PBW soak to get the stubborn stuff out.

People have been looking at the Lynx and saying they 'don't do whips.' @ataxian and I looked at that 18mm joint first thing and knew exactly what to do with the Lynx. Break out the glass mouthpieces. :cheers: You can just order the piece with no whips with the discount code.

This HD draw directly from the top and looks smaller than the others. Can anyone confirm? I do want to try my HD on top of the Lynx. But that might be a tall tower of tipsy glass.:uhoh:

Still waiting for mine to arrive. Have a good feeling about this piece. Plus it is too modular not to get. And the perc is what I imagine the first function should be like, then your HD of choice.:2c:

Last edited:

420democrat

I got the weird flashing green and red light problem about 30min into a session... turned on and off no fix had to leave evo alone for a while before it wanted to co operate again. Is there something I'm doing wrong to cause this? Is evo not meant for long sessions?

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I got the weird flashing green and red light problem about 30min into a session... turned on and off no fix had to leave evo alone for a while before it wanted to co operate again. Is there something I'm doing wrong to cause this? Is evo not meant for long sessions?

Mine stays on for half hour before I even get to use it.....
And continues to stay on for a few hours...

Never had any issues with either of mine...
Is this a new evo by any chance..???

Dont make em like they used to eh.....

420democrat

Mine stays on for half hour before I even get to use it.....
And continues to stay on for a few hours...

Never had any issues with either of mine...
Is this a new evo by any chance..???

Dont make em like they used to eh.....
I am unsure I purchased it used on the forums. The seller said the bamboo was just replaced by vapexhale it hits amazing but this is the second time I've had it start flashing at me. Makes me nervous

Baron23

Are you sure it was 30 minutes...I only ask because the EVO has a one hour timer and will go to green/red flashing when the timer has expired.

420democrat

Sort of problem solved ... @420democrat did mention it still flashing green/red after turning off and back on (which it is not supposed to do)--if you turn off and back on it should immediately start working again ...
Yea simply flicking the switch did not remedy the problem, giving it a few minutes did though... so the evo every hour just flashed and needs on and off?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
So how many do you have now? And just in time for the harvest. Well that timed out. Puffitup is also a good source for ELB's with the code and Free shipping.
Have 12 now. But I own a modded CFX. So the portable uses them too. Also modded my EQ so it does bags with the ELBs. :science: So now I have a rotation going. I can go CFX->EVO->EQ with the same ELB. :haw:

I am rough enough to have broken one. The rim and the screen came apart. Otherwise I've bent them into and back into shape.

Cleaning - Use ISO to extract whats is left, then PBW soak to get the stubborn stuff out.

People have been looking at the Lynx and saying they 'don't do whips.' @ataxian and I looked at that 18mm joint first thing and knew exactly what to do with the Lynx. Break out the glass mouthpieces. :cheers: You can just order the piece with no whips with the discount code.

This HD draw directly from the top and looks smaller than the others. Can anyone confirm? I do want to try my HD on top of the Lynx. But that might be a tall tower of tipsy glass.:uhoh:

Still waiting for mine to arrive. Have a good feeling about this piece. Plus it is too modular not to get. And the perc is what I imagine the first function should be like, then your HD of choice.:2c:
I have gone through 3 pack's of 5 and just ordered 4 more ebl's.
The LYNX (I love the design) wish I would have bought it?
My OGB'S (MIKE) make's these small mouthpieces I love.
I tried whips however can't handle the taste?

I can't wait to use the EVO again!

FLAVOR MACHINE + QUART'S NAIL are great for ROSIN! = CIVILIZED

Never tried a BAG?
SACRILEGE = but I could be wrong?

Last edited:

voyciz

I was lucky so I'm going to pay it forward......When I first got the EVO it was based on a recommendation from @stickstones and once I got it in my greedy little hands he also gave me EVO lessons. That's what I mean by lucky. Here's the beginner tutorial......

- Turn the EVO on and set it to max temp. (She takes awhile to reach temp so it's a good idea to start the heater before anything else like grinding, filling the ELB or making a pizza :brow:)
- While the EVO is heating up prepare your ELB. 1/3 to 1/2 full, average grind and don't pack it. (Sticks also suggested I could use an unground nug or two. When the taste fades then grind it up to get a couple more tasty hits. Makes the taste last longer if your a flavor chaser.)
- By now you've inserted the ELB.
- When she reaches max temp set the temp down to your go-to temp. For me that would be 12 o'clock.
- When she reaches your go-to temp you could take a small priming draw to start the party.
- All the pre-prep work is done. Draw long and hard, easy or anything in between because she can handle it.

IMO - There is a bit of conduction going on here while the time to get to max and back down to your go-to temp occurs. It's nowhere near the heat soaking a conduction vape requires though but it does get the party off to a better start than just loading an ELB and waiting for the EVO to get to 12 o'clock before taking a hit.

Thanks brotha! I am just finishing up testing this method as I type this...and that is definitely how to start a party! :D I was excited to see that I could still go higher than 12 for more extraction - this thing is a beast!
I prepared 2 bowls for this session, and I clearly only needed one. I believe you're right: the conduction must be helping to give it a kickstart.

Baron23

I have gone through 3 pack's of 5 and just ordered 4 more ebl's.
The LYNX (I love the design) wish I would have bought it?
My OGB'S (MIKE) make's these small mouthpieces I love.
I tried whips however can't handle the taste?

I can't wait to use the EVO again!

FLAVOR MACHINE + QUART'S NAIL are great for ROSIN! = CIVILIZED

Never tried a BAG?
SACRILEGE = but I could be wrong?
Hey brother...I like you new avatar a LOT! hahaha

Looking good there, mate :tup:

Top Bottom