• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

calimed

I’ve also wondered about oil sticking to Evo tubes and ingeneral on my dab pipes and occasionally wonder if that is also happening to my lungs.

I’m curious to start testing what exactly causes that to happen. Is it a little every time or globs in certain situations?

Ugh, not much ruins a day like fedex notifying me I’m about to receive my repaired Evo after waiting nearly a month and a half for it to discover they decided to hold on to it for an extra day at their facility!

[edit] Actually, to much relief it appears the tracking system was messed up and I will get it today. Still tho, waiting a week for delivery has been torture...I’ve missed my Evo!

Last edited by a moderator:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ugh, not much ruins a day like fedex notifying me I’m about to receive my repaired Evo after waiting nearly a month and a half for it to discover they decided to hold on to it for an extra day at their facility!

Trying not to be mad at Vapexhale for this, but sending my repair ground shipping after over a month in the shop is frustrating. Was planning to have a reunion sesh today, but no dice.
Don't worry be happy!

I have no more eBL's!
My EVO will get new EBL'S soon.
Every day I wake and look 4 them to arrive!

When my EBL'S get here WATER CITY will be EXPERIENCED like a HENDRICK concert in LA for good sound.

Aimless Ryan

Came to read about grinders; fucked combustion
I keep searching but can't really find an answer.

I've been dabbing with my evo for about a year now and while the efficiency is nice (longer tick clouds) I feel it also wastes a lot since oil always develops a ring on the top of the nails. I always wash my nails and lately I did a reclaim (boiled off the iso) and get 3 GRAMS of oil back. That seems like way more that I used to get back when I used my enail + quartz bucket and did reclaims.

Every answer I find says "draw slower". Yet I draw soooooo freaking slow and then still get a small (or sometimes large) oil ring at the top of my nail. I started to contemplate if this is because i'm waiting too long (10-20 seconds at 12 on the dial) and that the oil is re-condensing with no where to go, so I turned up my temp. That didn't solve the problem, it only made the hit faster and taste worse.

I tried putting it at 010 on the dial and waiting 30-40 seconds, got 4 long hits but lots of waste when I pulled out the nail.

I'm starting to feel like while the evo treated me well for concentrates for a long time, it might be time to move onto a high end enail. Any thoughts? Anyone done the same? Is there something I missed? Hell i've even tried holding my finger over the bottom after I put the hydratube on top so that the oil doesn't move around and that I thought was helping but it's about 50/50
Pull faster. The ring is there because vapor condenses faster than you can pull it out of there. If you suck harder, that won't happen.

The pull slower thing works both ways.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yep! It has arrived safely back how and now I’m #civilized and in a much better mood :peace:
@calimed I got my EBL'S tonight!

CS is awesome for me!?

Tomorrow MAX FLIGHT with the EVO + water + new ebl's = CIVILIZED BEHAVIOR

CANNABIS does not count!

It will make you drool!

MEDICATION = CIVILIZED = EVO = CLASS

I confess!

ROSIN dab's make's me medicated to the MAX!
61Hb-z0H4hL._SX382_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I keep searching but can't really find an answer.

I've been dabbing with my evo for about a year now and while the efficiency is nice (longer tick clouds) I feel it also wastes a lot since oil always develops a ring on the top of the nails. I always wash my nails and lately I did a reclaim (boiled off the iso) and get 3 GRAMS of oil back. That seems like way more that I used to get back when I used my enail + quartz bucket and did reclaims.

Every answer I find says "draw slower". Yet I draw soooooo freaking slow and then still get a small (or sometimes large) oil ring at the top of my nail. I started to contemplate if this is because i'm waiting too long (10-20 seconds at 12 on the dial) and that the oil is re-condensing with no where to go, so I turned up my temp. That didn't solve the problem, it only made the hit faster and taste worse.

I tried putting it at 010 on the dial and waiting 30-40 seconds, got 4 long hits but lots of waste when I pulled out the nail.

I'm starting to feel like while the evo treated me well for concentrates for a long time, it might be time to move onto a high end enail. Any thoughts? Anyone done the same? Is there something I missed? Hell i've even tried holding my finger over the bottom after I put the hydratube on top so that the oil doesn't move around and that I thought was helping but it's about 50/50

Iv touched on this before....
Thr rising ring of oil seems to beban unavoidable consequence of using the evo for concentrates....

I figured a little lip/rim inside the nail, Just above the slit, would help....

But this is obviously not viable or it woyodbhave been done right...???

If I knew a glass blower, or even had one local, id get a test piece made up....

Had some nevills haze, and lemon haze in the evo yesterday....
A nice citrus hazey change from the kush iv been vaping.... for a year....

MinnBobber

Had some nevills haze, and lemon haze in the evo yesterday....
A nice citrus hazey change from the kush iv been vaping.... for a year....
............................................................................................................................
@kellya86 I'm jealous as I can truly say that I've never met a haze I didn't like :)
Favs are super lemon haze in US and amnesia haze in Amsterdam.

Do you have the equiv of our oregon glass blower ? Are you coming back to US next year? Oregon's nice.

Could that lip just be added to an existing nail or from scratch??

kellya86

Herb gardener...
............................................................................................................................
@kellya86 I'm jealous as I can truly say that I've never met a haze I didn't like :)
Favs are super lemon haze in US and amnesia haze in Amsterdam.

Do you have the equiv of our oregon glass blower ? Are you coming back to US next year? Oregon's nice.

Could that lip just be added to an existing nail or from scratch??

See as much as I used to love smoking the hazes, I'm still yet to find a strain that I find as tasty as the kush strains to vape....

Even after coming back from Colorado, it was nice to get back to my flowers..

There are glass blowers here in the UK, but most don't do smoking glass... amd they are not local to me...
I may go on an adventure on my bike one day to go see one....

Good point about t adding to the existing nail... didnt consider that....

Also as much as I enjoyed Colorado, i have no desire to return to America...
I'm afraid it's just not a country for me....
It was the food that ruined it for me....

kellya86,
Reactions: JCat

Summer

Long Island, NY
As lso as much as I enjoyed Colorado, i have no desire to return to America...

Yes, but kelly, you have to understand that the US is a republic comprised of 50 individual states & each state is different from the others in terms of attitudes, foods, language, rural vs urban, religiosity, etc. I enjoyed Colorado, especially the powder skiing, but I couldn't live there. So do come back someday, but go to NY, California, or Louisiana.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Yes, but kelly, you have to understand that the US is a republic comprised of 50 individual states & each state is different from the others in terms of attitudes, foods, language, rural vs urban, religiosity, etc. I enjoyed Colorado, especially the powder skiing, but I couldn't live there. So do come back someday, but go to NY, California, or Louisiana.

I understand its a huge country with many differing regions... I travelled from chicago to Colorado... the food seemed to be a constant as far as i could make out.. and we just didn't like it...
Not to mention the dodgy toilets, and people carrying guns for no good reason...

Iv seen as much as I'd like, I won't be comimg back.. no offence....

Aimless Ryan

Came to read about grinders; fucked combustion
If your entire trip was between Chicago and Colorado, you saw the the most boring part of the United States. Mostly.

That guy walking up there in the picture three times; that picture originated in eastern Kansas. Look how bored he is.

Coming from an Ohioan who lived in Vegas for four years and spent years traveling the United States extensively on foot, you should've gone to California. And you should've stayed there.

voyciz

I understand its a huge country with many differing regions... I travelled from chicago to Colorado... the food seemed to be a constant as far as i could make out.. and we just didn't like it...
Not to mention the dodgy toilets, and people carrying guns for no good reason...

Iv seen as much as I'd like, I won't be comimg back.. no offence....
Nothing like California baby! If you found no variety in the food, then you were definitely in the wrong place! Don't trip on the guns, because there is a good reason, just mind your business and you will be fine.
Give us another chance or it will be your loss :cool:

Justpassedu

@kellya86 i am surprised at your statement , pretty arrogant if you ask me. No offense taken though. You really can't base all of America from you'r small trip and the food you ate. It's possible you just chose the wrong things to eat and places to visit. America is huge , my 1st trip to Amsterdam i loved , i hated the food , same thing over and over again , that was my fault though . I did no research before hand , ate at the wrong places . My 2nd trip i did the research and opened my mind to new things. I am happy i did bc it all went down pretty well. America has a huge variety of food , probably the biggest in the world . Do your research before taking a big trip , ask some Americans advice , we are always here to help. You traveled from Chicago to CO . Have you been to N.Y. , California Ect... ? Don't base America after your small trip when you have not seen other places. If you had me as travel guide you'd probably never want to go back.

Jethro

Oh my gosh, you need to get to either coast. Unfortunately you experienced middle America only. Either coast is going to have much more varied influence as far as food goes. Middle America is meat and potatoes, biscuits and gravy. But either the East or West coast is going to have a greater cross section of ethnicities and influences that makes for a great thing. And personally, I lived in Colorado for a stint and I hated it there. Of course it was way before legal cannabis, but regardless...

kellya86

Herb gardener...
pretty arrogant if you ask me

I'm not arrogant believe it or not...
But I spent over 3 weeks there and as far as food went, I was in hell...
I have a family of fussy eaters to cater for, and everything seemed to be based on corn syrup...
Everything was too sweet for us..
I was constantly bloated and uncomfortable..
I have some intolerances...

I tried many things from many places...
But I could not find what I would call good food..
Sorry if that offends, but that was my experience....

Maybe if I lived there I could find proper food, but it doesn't live in wallmart..

Anyway I don't wish to derail this thread, after spending about 8k on my holiday, it will be a while before I feel the need to come back..
So many other places to see....

I'm not wishing to crap on your country..
It just wasnt for me... from what I saw...
I did travel a couple of thousand miles...
I know that's still a drop in the ocean...
Which I should have been closer too...

If I ever do come back, I'm going straight to California and gate crashing @ataxian....

But I think if I do, it will be without the kids in ten years time...
And I'll figure out where to find real food..

Last edited:

Justpassedu

I'm not arrogant believe it or not...
But I spent over 3 weeks there and as far as food went, I was in hell...
I have a family of fussy eaters to cater for, and everything seemed to be based on corn syrup...

I tried many things from many places...
But I could not find what I would call good food..
Sorry if that offends, but that was my experience....

Maybe if I lived there I could find proper food, but it doesn't live in wallmart..

Anyway I don't wish to derail this thread, after spending about 8k on my holiday, it will be a while before I feel the need to come back..
So many other places to see....

If I ever do come back, I'm going straight to California and gate crashing @ataxian....
I said no offence taken , but also like i said open your mind. You cannot base America off your small trip , its a big place . We don't find good food in a Wallmart lol . If i came to visit your parts and said i hated it bc i couldn't find good food , i am sure you would come back with something to say or at least hope you would. I'll leave it alone now.

calimed

I’m jealous of your Neville’s haze @kellya86! Lots n lots of strains around where I am at, but Neville’s is a rare find. Haven’t been able to garden in a year or two, but plan to try those genetics out when I have a chance.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I said no offence taken , but also like i said open your mind. You cannot base America off your small trip , its a big place . We don't find good food in a Wallmart lol . If i came to visit your parts and said i hated it bc i couldn't find good food , i am sure you would come back with something to say or at least hope you would. I'll leave it alone now.

Point taken... just out of interest where does good food live...???
See here we have fishmongers or butchers on high streets...
I just couldn't find that...
America is so big, not like here where you could just walk into a town and there be many shops..
Over there it d I had to drive everywhere, and all stores were huge...
Where was the small local stuff...???

As a tourist I just couldn't find it.. so Wal-Mart it was....

@calimed I like the Neville haze in the vapcap...
Not So much in the evo...

Likes2vape

See as much as I used to love smoking the hazes, I'm still yet to find a strain that I find as tasty as the kush strains to vape....

Even after coming back from Colorado, it was nice to get back to my flowers..

There are glass blowers here in the UK, but most don't do smoking glass... amd they are not local to me...
I may go on an adventure on my bike one day to go see one....

Good point about t adding to the existing nail... didnt consider that....

I couldn’t agree more I love Kush!!!

America is so big, not like here where you could just walk into a town and there be many shops..

You have to be local to know where the good food is :rofl: You’re right all of our food has corn syrup in it!! Didn’t you see how fat we are!!

I find the best places to shop for fresh food is at the ethnic markets. At least here in California!!! :freak: I go to a middle eastern market for my veggies and an Asian market for my fish American markets do suck I agree and if all you into are the big chains you will just find the same shit over and over again.

Justpassedu

Yeah you will not find quality food in a Walmart , mostly pre-packaged frozen made for a quick meal with no nutritional value at all. America is huge , you were mostly in a spread out area i am guessing but many cities in America have towns with a plethora of food in walking distance. Good food is all over though , what i recommend when unsure is a website called yelp.com , where there are reviews from actual people like you and i and not critics getting paid. I personally live 45 minutes from New York City where the best food not only in America can be found but the world. Many tourists like your self usually get trapped and driven in to go to the big chain restaurants and while they may look nice , this should not represent the food America has to offer. We call them tourist traps in N.Y. and its unfortunate but that's why i recommend yelp to find those mom and pop places that really care about what they make. Oh and there are many towns with lots of shops , some that will overwhelm you, you just happened to be in the wrong place .

Justpassedu

New York is an amazing food city, but I think LA is a little better. Mexican, burgers, donuts, Asian. LA is fucking awesome.
Yeah and that is why you have to make videos online of you making a NY Pizza. I will admit , you did a ok job. lol j/k, Never been to LA but i'd say they are on par from what i have heard and seen. We have all the stuff you listed in NY also and more.

Top Bottom