Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Tommy10

Ummmmmm cap on the bottom of the air intake. Having to put it in concentrate territory to get good performance and light flashing (loose plug) all within two bowls but now running smooooooth!!!! Things awesome! Probably sell it soon, just wanted to try one been wanting one for years.

Tommy10

Light flashing again cord seems to be fine?
My because I have many awesome vapes I don't use, cheers for the return advice. Bought from local Aussie online store. Dunno if you can return, but these vapes are so expensive here and and USA ones are 110v. So no point putting it on the shelf when it could get love. Wish I found a local one second hand haha.

Edit seems to stop flickering after being off for a minute or two.

Tommy10,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
My because I have many awesome vapes I don't use, cheers for the return advice. Bought from local Aussie online store. Dunno if you can return, but these vapes are so expensive here and and USA ones are 110v. So no point putting it on the shelf when it could get love. Wish I found a local one second hand haha.

Flickering means its over heating.
Cool it for a minute or 2.

It hardly overheats for me, my evo is used to be working non stop for even 6 straight hours.
It might over heat once every 2 month? or even more? it happened like 3 times in a few years.

Tommy10

Lovinggggg this thing!
Got no hydra tube and can't get it into my bong yet. I have the supreme and a grasshopper in order so dunno if I'm gonna keep this. Kind of don't want to try it through water because I know I'll convince myself to keep it and $$$.... Also after all these years of just having to try it, don't think I could let it go without a video through water.

Likes2vape

Lovinggggg this thing!
Got no hydra tube and can't get it into my bong yet. I have the supreme and a grasshopper in order so dunno if I'm gonna keep this. Kind of don't want to try it through water because I know I'll convince myself to keep it and $$$.... Also after all these years of just having to try it, don't think I could let it go without a video through water.
You have to try it through it water that is where the EVO shines!! :rockon::science::science:

Summer

Long Island, NY
@Tommy10, is the online Aussie store you bought it from an authorized dealer? Hopefully, this way if your still having problems with overheating you'll have to get it fixed before selling.

You have to try it through water & let me know how, in your opinion, it compares to the grasshopper. :nod:

Tommy10

No grass hopper yet. Dry I'd say the supreme is capable of bigger clouds but hellllll its soooo easy with the EVO.
Yea Aussie authorised dealer with warrenty card, closer to keeping it now but either way I wanna try it through water. Got I wish I had oils the dabbing set up looks amazing too.
Would love to custom out some smaller bowls as I over load it, but just a matter of more big hits because the convection is amazing. Compared to the HA, only ither big plug in I currently own. Zero ambient roasted weed smell and no Vapor forming when not in use.

Trypsy Summers

I've found that the Vapexhale EVO, can get an annoying flicker that seems to disable it!
This means you have to turn if off for a while (5 - 10mins) which can by annoying!
I forget who, but someone advised me (on here), that it just needs to be turned off for a while and then its good to go!:)

Annoying - but true!;)

:leaf: Pure Peace

voyciz

Ummmmmm cap on the bottom of the air intake. Having to put it in concentrate territory to get good performance and light flashing (loose plug) all within two bowls but now running smooooooth!!!! Things awesome! Probably sell it soon, just wanted to try one been wanting one for years.

I see. Well thank you for learning me up on this stuff, I will be sure to take the cap off the bottom and beware the flicker. Glad to hear that this is working good for you now! Enjoy man, and if it's that awesome, don't get rid of it.

Really excited to get mine now...damnit mail, hurry up! :cuss:

Tommy10

I see. Well thank you for learning me up on this stuff, I will be sure to take the cap off the bottom and beware the flicker. Glad to hear that this is working good for you now! Enjoy man, and if it's that awesome, don't get rid of it.

Really excited to get mine now...damnit mail, hurry up! :cuss:

Finally used it through a 18mm bong, and holly hell!!!!! Love it!!!! Doesn't mean not gonna sell it as GH rocked up today and I've always just kept loaned or gifted unsized vapes but this one being so expensive I'd love to not have it gather dust. But Jesus Christ if you can live with te distance from the wall socket this is something else all together!!!!

kellya86

Herb gardener...
The Lynx from VXL has landed...... my first thought was new portable...... NOT, but interesting anyhow

https://www.xhl3.com/collections/4-year-anniversary-sale/products/lynx

Catch it before it runs away----JK , it's here to stay.

Maybe it's just me, but why make this....
Let alone buy it...???
If you want a wet vape, use a hydratube....
If you want dry, use a whip or dry mp....

Why would you want the worst of both worlds...???

Maybe I'm missing something.. I'm open minded enough if someone would like to explain the point of this...

m0sh

Maybe it's just me, but why make this....
Let alone buy it...???
If you want a wet vape, use a hydratube....
If you want dry, use a whip or dry mp....

Why would you want the worst of both worlds...???

Maybe I'm missing something.. I'm open minded enough if someone would like to explain the point of this...

I think you are missing something.
Suppose the person wants to sit down and use a whip ? I mean, the HT is awesome but you need to "adjust" your body and take a hit.

So this make sense.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I think you are missing something.
Suppose the person wants to sit down and use a whip ? I mean, the HT is awesome but you need to "adjust" your body and take a hit.

So this make sense.

But you can pick the evo up and use it like a solo anyway...
I dont get it...
It's not a bolted down item... it weighs less than alot of portables...

If I want a relaxing dry sipping sash, I'll just sit holding it...

Wait... So it's for people who want water conditioned vapour, but don't want to get up...???

m0sh

But you can pick the evo up and use it like a solo anyway...
I dont get it...
It's not a bolted down item... it weighs less than alot of portables...

If I want a relaxing dry sipping sash, I'll just sit holding it...

Wait... So it's for people who want water conditioned vapour, but don't want to get up...???

I would never do what you just suggested.
NO WAY!

m0sh,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
The EVO is kinda big. Bigger than my other portables, I've used my j hook with it and it's light weight. A j hook is doable. I didn't leave it up side down for very long.:2c::leaf:

calimed

All this EVO talk has me jealous. Mine has been in the shop for nearly a month now....longer than it has been in working condition.

Initially I was curious about the lynx, but am not sure how much I'd use it compared to my hydratube. I could see it being potentially safer as you could leave it sitting on the counter/desk while in use.

Since I mostly use my EVO for dabbing, the hydratube is probably all I'll really need since my sessions are quick. I'm tempted to add a hydrabase or get an adopter kit to attach to one of my other rigs for additional filtration. I like my Swiss perc, but the hits often feel hotter than when I take a dab off my analog rigs.

I too am nervous when my friends take a hit. It's amazing how many people don't know how to properly inhale.

InhaleExhale

First post, I just received my EVO and am wondering if my heater is running hot. My previous vaping experiences have been with a Solo II and an iFocus Vape, and a buddy has an Aromed and a Grasshopper. I've had herb in 3 different sessions and with the dial set at 9 o'clock I am seeing clouds that I expect to see at 350° or 12 o'clock. Does running herb through the EVO function like dabs in that everyone is setting theirs to their top setting and is taking it all down in 2-3 tastes? Or are you able to flavor taste and "dial it up"? Or maybe there is a heater break-in period? I've shot their support an inquiry.

TboneToker

First post, I just received my EVO and am wondering if my heater is running hot. My previous vaping experiences have been with a Solo II and an iFocus Vape, and a buddy has an Aromed and a Grasshopper. I've had herb in 3 different sessions and with the dial set at 9 o'clock I am seeing clouds that I expect to see at 350° or 12 o'clock. Does running herb through the EVO function like dabs in that everyone is setting theirs to their top setting and is taking it all down in 2-3 tastes? Or are you able to flavor taste and "dial it up"? Or maybe there is a heater break-in period? I've shot their support an inquiry.

This seems normal. the evo is just really good at extracting a lot out of your herbs. It even gives me fairly nice clouds at 9-10 o clock which I wouldn't get from other vaporizers at that temp (300-330farenheit)

What I would do to test if it's running hot is try a herb basket at around 4+ oclock, so very hot, and see if you combust.

I've never had mine combust even at full temperature but others can chime in

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
@InhaleExhale - My usual routine is to start at 12 o'clock (350f) with a 1/3 to 1/2 lightly filled ELB. After the first draw the clouds show up nicely and I usually get 3 to 4 draws (not including the first wispy draw) at 12 o'clock before temp stepping to 2 o'clock (413f) where I may get another 3 draws. I don't try for lung busting draws each time though. I draw till about 2/3 of my lungs are filled and then inhale just air. This pushes the cloud/vapor deeper into my lungs without ending up with a mouthful of vapor I can't push into my lungs.

I've tried the EVO at 9 o'clock (285f) and found it does produce similar vapor density to my conduction vapes at around 350f depending on how I work the conduction vape. I have a Solo and a Focus too and the EVO at 9 o'clock (283f) and those conduction vapes at 350f can produce similar looking clouds. The reason I think they produce similar cloud densities at different temps is because a conduction vape requires a bit of heat soaking (time between hits) as well as some contact with the oven where the EVO's convection heating is more "on demand" and isn't slowed down by the need for a "good" heat soak between hits.

InhaleExhale

Thanks @His_Highness and @TboneToker !

Yeah the EVO has a mammoth heater compared to the other vapes I've used. Even with a partially loaded stem a Solo II session at 350°F seems to take almost 5 minutes. Concentrates aren't something I have ready access to but it does seem almost like the EVO is capable of taking flower almost as quick. Like @His_Highness I am using 1/3 to ½ an ELB.

Maybe I'm just an old stoner who is used to 20-30 minute sessions while yelling at kids to turn down the music and stay off my lawn; but I am surprised to see how fast the EVO heats up herb and to see vaporization at lower-then-expected temps. The only other desktop I've tried is an Aromed and I am not convinced how efficient of a unit it is - my friend has never set the Aromed to 350°F at the start as he likes to bring it up from 260°F.

Top Bottom